Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

akatsuki attack

Go down 
+3
.Death
NX Admin
Zodiark
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

akatsuki attack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:49 am

The four Narutos' quickly formed the Rasengan. Once it was complete, they fell straight towards Zodiark's lightning clones. "Wind Release: Rasengan!" Shouted the four Narutos'.

Wind Release: Rasengan- An original jutsu by Naruto, expanding on the original concept for the Rasengan by the Fourth Hokage's ideals: mixing one's chakra element with the Rasengan, emphasizing the combination of the highest forms of shape manipulation and element manipulation. However, this was proven to be the most difficult thing to do. Kakashi even mentioned that adding one's chakra element with the Rasengan takes an incredible amount of skill, or rather natural talent or sense. Naruto mixed his wind element with the Rasengan during his training, maintaining its original stability and increasing its power, far beyond that of his Great Ball Rasengan. An example of the power that element manipulation adds to the Rasengan is shown when it is tested against Kakashi's standard Rasengan. The fact that it was only partially completed and still able to easily overpower Kakashi's Rasengan and damage his hand demonstrates just how far the Rasengan has been pushed when combined with element chakra. To create it, Naruto needs the aid of two shadow clones, and in total, five hands to create it (his hand to release and spin the chakra, one clone to form the shell to maintain the sphere shape, and the other to mix the wind-natured chakra).
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 3:07 pm

"impressive" zodiark said sarcastically as he stood there, watching his clones get massacred by naruto. reaching into his coat with both arms, he pulled them both out, each with a gauntlet on. clicking them together he began bouncing back and forth from foot to foot as he held his arms in front of him like a boxer and said "seems like this is where the real fight will begin"
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 8:40 pm

All four Narutos' quickly landed across from Zodiark. One of the four Narutos' closed his eyes and started to relax, while the other Narutos' stood in front of that Naruto to guard him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 9:00 pm

smiling, zodiark dashed forward, jumping as he was a few feet of the clones and spun mid air. spinning around, he stuck out both of his legs and holding out his arm as he flew towards the three clones in front of him
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 8:01 am

By time Zodiark destroyed the shadow clones, Naruto went into Toad Mode and quickly flipped back a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 9:09 pm

tilting his head to the side slightly, Zodiark peered at Naruto and asked "now this is something i haven't seen before. maybe my previous reports on you were incorrect, or maybe i just missed something" shrugging he began to slowly walk towards naruto as he began to gather chakra in his right hand
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 10:06 pm

"You stand no chance against me, Zodiark." said Naruto. " I bet you plan on attacking Konoha someday, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki attack   akatsuki attack - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akatsuki attack
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3