Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
scoping the sand Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
scoping the sand Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
scoping the sand Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
scoping the sand Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
scoping the sand Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
scoping the sand Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
scoping the sand Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

scoping the sand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 9:51 pm

coleen (miyuki) walked into the sand village with another person. she walked with her partner in a dumpling shop and orderd a glass of water.

her diguise:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:00 pm

Dante followed coleen into the shop and sat down and ordered two helpings of dumpling and some tea before turning to coleen and saying "so what do you think of the sand"

current look
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:04 pm

( please get a dif pic. or give a link. i cant see it.)

coleen shrugged. "dry, hot, muggy. who on earth would live here?" dante then got a feed of information in his tea. the foam was forming into words. 'though the training area is superb and there are perfect advantages if we ever attack. we know that they wouldnt dare interupt a fight and that the kazekae would give his life for his country. but we need a floor plan. i already have one but you might see some holes in it.' the language wasnt it in english but in french.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:14 pm

((sorry, this is the link http://gaygamer.net/images/dante-dmc03.jpg))

Dante looked down and read the note and grabbed a napkin and began to doddle on it as he said "well, i've never really like the weather here either, but they do have good food here" he passed the napkin to coleen "do you like my art" as coleen looked at the napkin she could see a not hidden in the art [color=red]"how did you know that i know french, anyway, you keep up with the plotting, and i'll look over it when we get back"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:26 pm

coleen shrugged. " its fine, but i think the tracing needs a bit of work." his tea formed more words after he strirred. ' i know you know french because of your slight accent that you sometimes use with ts and rs. like the way i know that kis first language was dutch and and akinoris is spanish.'
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:31 pm

he continued drawing as he said "well i don't have all of my writing utensils, but these are still pretty good" he finished the picture and handed to coleen "i used to be somewhat of an artist before i left the rain village" the art this time spelled out "well i just might make you my personal linguist, it would really help if people try to disguise themselves, they can't change how they talk"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:38 pm

coleen took the picture again. "yeah yeah, you told me before. but now that i look at it, it does look kinda cool." as she was looking at the pressed napkin since he knew she couldnt read flat writing. his tea said ' i found a way to make you sound like a totally different person and change the composition of your skin so your a totally different person. but you would have to sighn an agreement to that so im able to do it. that way you dont have to have a linguist.'
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:45 pm

he chuckled slightly and said "i'll accept requests if you have anything specific that you want drawn" he finished his third picture and handed it over to her "lets save things like that for when we have the time to actually talk about it, for now, let us continue with why we are here, a field test of your eyes and a layout for our attack"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:50 pm

coleen nodded. " nah, im not that into art." coleen took a sip of water and layed her head on the table.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:53 pm

"guessing it's nap time than" he chuckled as he took a sip of tea "just let me know when you are ready to continue on"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:54 pm

after she had drank the rest of her water she got up. "okay, lets go to the training place next. i want to see how these dunelovers operate."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:56 pm

"off to the training grounds it is" he stood up and pointed off into the city as a joke "it's only about a 3 minute walk"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:58 pm

coleen laughed. "man this village is small...." she strode over to the trainng area with her double rapier slung along her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 11:01 pm

"not really, just that the training grounds are close to the village border" he walked into the arena and saw several pairs sparring
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:19 am

coleen rolled her eyes. "wind and pupets? weak." she moved over to the buildings. " all made of sand and round, jeez. pitiful."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:25 am

"well they had to fins someway to survive out here, we can't all live in a frozen wasteland or a lush green forest" he chuckled as coleen examined the area
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:28 am

" well, if we didnt like our cold areas instead of these dirty wastelands we could crush them."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:31 am

"i'm sure you could crush them anyway, but still, we aren't here to fight, at least not yet, we are here to watch, study, and learn" he sat down on a nearby bench and motioned for coleen to sit next to him
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:34 am

coleen sat down and pulled out her waterskin. ( a pouch of water thats strapped around your waist.) "yeah, i know."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:37 am

dante looked out at the horizon and said "well, guess we'll get to see if your vision works, there is a light sandstorm about to blow in"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:39 am

coleen smiled. " cool....." coleens hands started to conduct electricity.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:41 am

dante noticed the charge building and jokingly said "what a shocking experience"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:43 am

colleen laughed. " corny but funny." she let the charge go and they shot into the air.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:47 am

"now please, remind me, what was the purpose of that little light show" he said as he pulled out his wineskin and took a small sip
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:52 am

" no purpose at all. its just so boring here." she took out her umbrella as it started to rain. which was unusual ' electricity gives light?' she thought. what miyuki had really done was send up certains kinds of atoms to make it rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scoping the sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scoping the sand
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next