Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

scoping the sand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

scoping the sand - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:33 pm

coleen nodded. she cut up a few peices of her own steak and ate it. " the layout is quite simple, it seems that if you tinker around with the upto date plumbing and air systems its in a picture of shukaku battling the nine tailed fox."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:35 pm

"really, to bad i can't see that" h finished his steak and took a sip of beer "so are we done here, or is there something that we forgot"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:39 pm

"not really. there is just one thing i need to scope out. the fountain in the middle of the town."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:42 pm

he looked around to make sure the waitress was out of the room before saying "than lets go" he stood up and silently moved across the room and exiting the dinner without paying
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:44 pm

colleen took out some money and paid the waitress and diner. she followed dante outside to go to the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:46 pm

"come now, why did you have to go and pay, it's not like it's the worst thing either of us has ever done" he smiled as he looked down the street, seeing the fountain almost half a mile away
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:49 pm

coleen sighed. " have you ever noticed that whenever you dont pay, the owner of the shop followes us until we get in a fight and pwn their asses? if we did that in this village undercover, we wouldnt even be able to get out of this place even if you took out the entire army. the kazekage has an alliance with the mist and the mist with two others. it would send a trigger through the entire system."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:56 pm

"not always, the owner normally can't even keep up with me" he chuckled slightly "and anyway, why are you so concerned about a war anyway, you know that they are going to attack anyway, why put off the inevitable, hell, we are here to gather information of an attack, aren't we" he looked down at miyuki as he said the last part with a slightly sarcastic tone
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:56 pm

Wes was walking through town as he needed to find the Kaze's office and speak with him
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 7:05 pm

miyuki noticed wes mang and was glad that she had changed her entire structure to make herself inrecodnizable. she even put on green contacts. " i know i know but still. its hard enough trying to see where im going let alone get in a fight with someone having the upper hand." they were at the fountain and colleen sat on it, putting her pale hands on the stonework and testing the structure.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 7:10 pm

Wes walked up to the younglady "excuse me can you tell me where the Kazekage's office is?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 7:12 pm

coleen frowned. "yeah, its down the street, take a left and a right at the end." she pointed south.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 7:15 pm

"hmm your voice sounds familer have we met?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 7:19 pm

miyuki was sure she had alterd her voice capilaries so she didnt sound like herself. she had made her voice gravelly and loud instead of her normal flowing quiet voice. " well, i dont know. its kind of hard to see you while being blind." she said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 10:55 pm

dante walked up to wes and said "greetings, i'm dante, and this is my lose friend coleen, we're tourists here to visit the Sand village" he sat down next to coleen and put his arm around her shoulder thinking to himself if she doesn't go along with this we're screwed, please catch on
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 11:03 pm

"yeah, we're tourists." she mumbled. pulling out her old snow headband from under her her bag.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 11:55 pm

"from the snow to the sand thats a far outreach" wes said
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 12:02 am

"well when you want to travel the world, you have to plan to be far from home" dante smiled, his face seeming so innocent that it seemed like he was the purest of people as he watched wes through the hair that covered his eyes
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 12:04 am

"well hey i'm new here too why dont we take a tour together. I'm Wes Mang the Tsuchikage." Wes said with a smile on his face these people seemed, well they seemed to ackward as a couple to be one
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 12:06 am

coleen stood up and nodded. still glaring at where she thought the kage was. her short red hair out of her green/yellow scowling eyes. "sure."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 12:11 am

dante stood up and again smiled as he said "seems we have a new addition to our little party"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 12:15 am

"oh well you two lead i'll jus tag along" Wes said smiling and wondering how long there act would work
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 10:43 am

coleen glared at him. it was a good thing that she really couldnt see or her act wouldve been gone as soon as she got up. she got out of 'dantes' hug and set her hand on his arm for balance as they went torward the kazekages room.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 11:31 pm

"Oh well i don't want to go there frist." wes said hoping to prolong his time with these two strangers
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 11:34 pm

dante walked up to the other side of Wes and asked "so where to first than"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scoping the sand
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next