Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

scoping the sand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

scoping the sand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:54 am

"you do realize that id doesn't rain very often here, and that they are probably going to wonder how it went from a cloudless day to rain" he looked up at the now cloudy sky and waited for the rain to begin pelting his face as he held out his wineskin and asked "want a sip?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:59 am

"nah, i have my own." coleen kept under her umbrella and gave her second umbrella to him. words formed in the water. 'your diguise will come off.'
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:06 am

"what's a little water going to do" he leaned over to coleen wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer so that only she could hear him say "this is simply a change of clothes, a new hair stylem and some contacts, no worry from the rain" and began to smile as he let go of miyuki and the rain began to fall on his head
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:14 am

miyuki shrugged and pretended to blush so the ongoers wouldnt be suspicouse. "well, if you want to catch a cold, fine by me." she hastily ( she thought it was really fun acting like a human.) put the umbrella in her bag and pretended to look at the moon peaking over the clouds. which she was positioned the wong way.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:17 am

he smiled as he said "being in the rain won't give you a cold, at least not by itself, but i'm guessing that you've never danced in the rain either" he stood up and held out his arms like he had an imaginary dance partner doing the waltz before he stopped in front of coleen and held out his arm as an invitation to dance with him
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:24 am

coleen got up and akwardly danced with him still holding the umbrella. her face was red. ' this looks like a scene from a sappy love story. no gore, no cold sun (moon) o your back giving you lust for the blood of wildcats.' she thought dully
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:27 am

"for being somewhere close to what, 40 years old, i expected you would be used to dancing with a partner" he asid pointing out how awkward miyuki felt
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:31 am

miyuki roled her eyes. she didnt want to tell him that most of her life she was massicaring villages and tryig to kill off her family members. " lets just say i thought of taking lessons."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:35 am

he smiled as he said "don't bother lying, i can see it in your eyes what you've been doing for so long, even if you aren't really human, each murder carves a little more out of your soul" he began to laugh slightly than comments "al though i think i might be the only exception to that, having no conciseness and all"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:39 am

she shrugged. trying to indicate that they were still under cover. " i think you have some, just none in killing."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:44 am

"maybe we should talk about that some other time" he quickly looked around to see if anyone had heard their conversation before turning back to coleen and saying "maybe we should keep moving through the city, make it look like we are sight seeing"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:47 am

coleen nodded and walked down the muddy roads, looking through gift shops.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:49 am

"i've got to admit, for a blood thirst killer, you are rather good at playing the part of the lamb" he said after leaning in closer so that a passing family wouldn't hear him
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:53 am

coleen cuddled a glass panda. "it comes with the face. and your not too shabby at pretending to be a quiet gaurdian." she put the panda down. pretending to admire it.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:55 am

he smiled and asked the store clerk how much the panda was to keep up the chrade than said "you forget, i was a spy for my village, blending in is what i do"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:59 am

coleen nodded. " well, i didnt know that. but now that i do, it makes sense." she hugged the cute panda after he bought it, wondering why it didnt smell and feel like the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 2:02 am

"everything makes sense if you look long enough" he watched as coleen pretended to admire the panda "it simply amazes me how a normal person would be so fascinated by a little piece of glass"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 2:04 am

coleen put the peice in her bag. " its just that i like pandas, thats all." she inquired. she didnt want to tell him that this was her first time in diguise without murdering someone for the rain village.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 2:09 am

"so you really do like that little trinket" he chuckled slightly "well i'll leave you to your little quirks, after all, i have my own little things"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 2:10 am

coleen started to smile. "what? a sword with a skull on it?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 2:13 am

"no, simply weapons in general, i see them as some what of a collectible" he pointed out a dinner that seemed like they would have good food
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 2:15 am

she nodded and went in. " well, as a trojan warrior said in his 3 year journal; to each his own, and may his own be a good one."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 2:18 am

"true, true" he sat down and ordered a pepper stake and some guinness
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 2:22 am

coleen orderd some cider and a rare lamb steak with a side of rice.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:30 pm

after taking a few bites of his stake he looked up and asked "so coleen, have you seen enough of the village to make an accurate layout"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scoping the sand   scoping the sand - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scoping the sand
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next