Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Spar with anyone

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 7:12 pm

ObviouslyOnCrack: Kidate is too lazy to pick a setting, so the first poster may pick the setting.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 7:16 pm

OOC: I guess i'll take this fight, but the setting will be mountainous area, trees, clouds, sky included. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:25 pm

ObviouslyOnCrack: Sorry, computer chrash-age.

InsanityCult: Kidate lay down on a strong branch, high up in a tree. He had his eyes closed, shielding them from the harmful rays of the sun. He lay in a lush forest, with trees grown tall, pure white clouds overhead, a beautiful view of the mountains around him, and a multitude of living things- which seemed to have fun jumping over, on, and around him- scurrying about their lives.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:36 pm

Saruno was simply walking down the path of the great mountainous forest-region, his Tou no Ranmyaku safely strapped to his back. He wondered who he would encounter on this journey, but he wondered who he would see to attack. The leaves around him swayed a bit, along with his crimson-streaked, white hair in the flowing breeze. It was a peaceful day at least, the birds were chirping, crickets, doing their thing. The sun was shining brightly overhead, small streams of light flowing through the small cracks in the treetop's leaves, giving life to the dark forest before him. He held a small bit of chakra in his palm, just in case he was ambushed. His left eye was open, as his right eye was sealed behind a bandage, comfortable, but was keeping the effects of his Kekkei Genkai back. His headband was strapped around his left arm, keeping his jacket and his arm snugly together.

OOC: Kinda descriptive, but hey, i'm not that good at this kind of stuff much. xD
Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:46 pm

Kidate's left ear twitched, sending a sensation of alarm through his spine. He shivered, and opened his eyes. Within his emerald field of vision, Kidate saw a man walking through the forest. Letting out a low hiss, he hopped down from the tree. Stalking through the forest silently, he kept downwind of the man as he followed, suppressing his chakra to almost nothing. Jumping from a tree, he landed behind the man.
"Who are you?" He questioned in a loud, firm voice.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 11:08 pm

Saruno's footsteps ceased, his gaze still aimed towards the path in front of him. A soft breeze of dust and soil flowed from one side of the path to the other, showing it's small nature. He wasn't all that amused, with someone behind him, asking him his name, even though it was probably an enemy. "Saruno Kazura, to you, Jounin of the Cloud..." he spoke in his dark, unrelenting kind of voice, "And yes, i know your name as well, i can read your chakra signature..." he continued, keeping his emotionless expression in tact.

Sliding his right palm to his hair, he pushed it back, the bristles of his crimson-streaked white hair flickering into the air. It brushed back down as he lifted his palm from his head. He didn't do anything, just fixing his hair. "And i would guess you want to attack me now..." he let down a small sigh, grasping the sphere in his left palm all so much, letting the chakra grow and condense a bit more.
Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 4:37 pm

"Jounin of the Cloud, eh?" Kidate said, cocking an eyebrow. His left hand went toward his right, hovering over a ring without touching it. "I don't remember you back when I was a genin there." He commented. Bunching every muscles in his legs, he let his chakra burst from his feet, as his muscles acted in a similar fashion. In a blur of black and brown, Kidate charged forward, kicking his left foot outward as he crouched low. His leg parallel to the ground, and aimed at the Jounin's knee.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:48 pm

Saruno quickly slid to the left, narrowly dodging the kick, the jumping back to gain his balance on the grassy terrain below his feet. "You might know my father then, Toshiro Kazura..." he said within his dark, unrelenting kind of voice, "And his blade, yuui.." he grasped the crimson hilt of the blade on his back, his eyes set on the male before him.
Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 10:40 pm

"Hah. Yeah, I heard of him. Apparently he was pretty tuff, never met him though. I have not heard of his blade, though if it strong enough I might take it off of your corpse." Kidate replied, rubbing his right ear, right below a crimson skull ear ring.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 5:05 pm

Saruno simply kept his emotionless gaze, "Then if you haven't heard of Yuui, your mistaken to think you'd be able to defeat me..." he said within his dark, unrelenting kind of voice. Slashing the sword from his sheath, a massive strike of purple fire ripped from the tip of the blade, aiming in a giant tsunami of chakra towards Kidate.
Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 6:09 pm

Pushing wind chakra out of his feet, Kidate seemed to rocket into the sky, standing completely still and hovering a few feet above the torrent of chakra. Landing a short distance away, he tapped the crimson skull that lay upon his furry, brown right ear. The ring disappeared, leaving an empty hole in that ear. A flash from red light appeared in his right hand, expanding and morphing. Soon the light hardened into a massive, two-handed, crimson skull hammer. The eyes glowed a faint blue, the color of Kidate's last victim. Pointing the hammer forward Kidate said in his humorous voice, the sound of a kitten purring, "That's a neat trick, but can your blade withstand the bite of Malice?"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 6:29 pm

Sliding the hilt in between his palms, forming a couple hand seals in the motion, "I think i can manage.." he spoke in his dark kind of voice. A small wave of chakra pushed itself from the ground, and to a small point in the sword, forming into a large sphere of chakra. As the chakra came-to, it began to lower in status, forming into a black sphere of condensed chakra. "But can you withstand the power of Aneiparusu, especially my Omega version?" he asked Kidate, a small smirk on his expression.
Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 7:15 pm

"Oh, I can manage." Kidate replied, purring with amusement. He placed the hammer on the ground, creating a crater where it stood. Cracking his knuckles, then his neck, and then his shoulders, Kidate picked the hammer back up. Twirling it as if it were weightless, he forced his eyes into a cold, emotionless gaze.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 7:33 pm

"Then let it be the last thing you do..." Saruno replied to his, a small motion of chakra forming with the surge of power rushing over the area, flattening a tree beside him with such an easy motion. It was such a trifle, fighting such an opponent. It reminded him of a few battles in his time, killing hundreds in just a swipe of his blade, but it was going to end now, this time, quicker. A swift motion of the large blade twirled towards the figure of Kidate, nothing happening, but something would.
Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 8:05 pm

Laughing, Kidate pushed himself high into the air, so high that his eyes stung and his scalp burned from the cold. It was difficult up in the air for so long, but he maintained his altitude, moving the air around him to keep him afloat. From there, Kidate began formulating a strategy, looking around for advantages and disadvantages the surrounding area would give him.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 8:09 pm

'Wow, such insolence in this one...' Saruno thought to himself, pressing his feet roughly against the ground, kicking into the air. Within just a short motion of time, he flickered into the air, as high as he could, probably farther than Kidate himself. "Unlike most of you shinobi, i'm not human!" he shouted within his dark kind of voice, trying to startle the male. The back of his cloak instantly shredded to nothing but remains of a black cloak. The silverish wings on his back simply floated with a motion of his body staying in the colden air, his chakra keeping his body all so cozy.
Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 8:29 pm

"Neither am I." Kidate pointed out in a soft, purring tone. Using a breeze to carry his voice, he didn't need to strain himself yelling. He pointed to his cat ears as emphasis, licking the back of his left hand to clean his left cat ear. Smiling he winked at the male and said, "You would challenge the Kaze Shokkou to a duel in the sky?"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 9:09 pm

"Yes, i do, but your facing the Tenshi no Yami!" he said within his dark kind of tone, his wings slowly fluttering in the wind. "And it's a matter of time before you flow to the ground, and it's an easy target for me..." he smiled all so softly, the tip of his blade just coursing with chakra. He wanted to see, some blood.
Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 9:16 pm

Chuckling, Kidate began moving his fingers, weaving different shapes with his fingers. At the end of the string of shapes, the air in front Kidate's mouth began spiraling into his lungs. Once they were full, the air condensed into a sphere, and with a hard smack to his stomach, Kidate fired the bullet.

Jutsu used~
Name:Renkuudan - Drilling Air Projectile
Type:Attack
Effect:Fuuton • Renkuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. The demon Shukaku inhales a large amount of air into his chest and then slams his fist into his chest to expel it. To strengthen the attack Shukaku will imbue chakra into the air. When expelled it forms concussive spherical projectiles capable of inflicting large damage.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 9:32 pm

A small smirk shifted onto his expression, showing how much of this fight he wanted to see. Sliding all so slightly to the right, shifting his left wing to his back so it would avoid any damage, the bullet raced to the left of his body, narrowly escaping the power of the technique. "Impressive Fuuton use, but now it's my turn, with Lightning.." he said within his dark kind of voice. He shifted his left palm in various motions of hand seals, holding a large sphere of chakra within just moment's of that time. A small motion of raiton chakra overwhelmed the sphere, making it condense more and more within just moments. The wing on his back shifted back to the air, letting his glide for a longer time.
Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 9:35 pm

Smirking, Kidate looked up at the sky. Seeing that the weather was clear and perfect, he looked back at the male flying in front of him. "Well, good luck getting thunderheads over here." He said, the wind carrying his soft purr of a voice. Weaving a few hand seals, Kidate went through the same process as before, this time flattening it to give it a larger range before firing the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 8:11 pm

Saruno let his right palm move forward to the blast of wind coming towards him, he knew he couldn't dodge it, it was something he had to take, full on. His right palm let out a massive surge of chakra, flowing it back behind himself, then full-on forwards, the blast of air ripping into shreds around his arm. A small slices of the wind tore a few wounds into his left arm, a small stream of blood flowing from each one. "Interesting, I commemorate your power Kidate!" he said within his dark kind of voice, letting up a small smile.
Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 9:38 pm

Chuckling, Kidate grasped the hammer in both hands. With his ears twitching rapidly to keep warm, and his hair blowing in every direction due to the wind that was used to keep him afloat, his head a a flurry of brown. Opening his mouth, he said softly, "Thank you. I see you are not so weak yourself, considering the fact that you can chase me so high and block an attack with only your hands."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 10:20 pm

"Then this should be an interesting battle, no?" Saruno said with a bit of a dark kind of tone, sliding his left palm, with the Yuui blade in his palm towards the sky. A burst of chakra roamed from his body and into the blade, seeing it grow in length, and also in power. Sliding his right palm to the tip of the blade, the chakra within the blade began to condense, slowly forming the silver shine of the blade to a blackish sort of color, showing it's deep and dark sort of state. His crimson-streaked hair flew a bit in the passing wind, the wind that kept him gliding in the air, the feathers on his wings simply flocking a bit with that.
Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 6:02 pm

Kidate then flicked his right index finger upward, snapping his left down. These motions caused the wind, which he created to carry his voice over to the opponent, to begin moving in random directions around the male. The winds were large and strong, not to mention wild as a boar. They began pushing him and his wings in various directions, attempting to screw up his sense of direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spar with anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar with anyone   Spar with anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar with anyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next