Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Empty
PostSubject: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:40 am

*Debin arrived waiting for his opponents* (also no surprise attacks all of a suuden you have to show up and then we'll start)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:42 am

KItaro dropped from a tree holding a lightning kitana
"im ready Debin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 2:42 pm

Me too said Eiiichiro holding a handful of senbon..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 3:19 pm

"Then let's get this party started" quickly Debin uses four arms jutsu then lightning blades jutsu while pulling out all four of his swords
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 3:22 pm

Lets start with the basics said Eiiichiro Juujin Bunshin creates 20 man/wolf clones *howls* okami's houkou now i have all the senses of a wolf doubled...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 3:56 pm

Kage bushin no jutsu
creats 20 clones then 5 dissapear (eiichiro ill pm u the plan) each kitaro throws 5 shuriken at devin 5x15=105 shuriken comin at ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 3:59 pm

ok Go ruden kyouran now ill always know where u are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 4:01 pm

how bout the easy way to track people cloud breaker jutsu you cant take both tracks off u said kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 4:03 pm

true....so raikage still think you can win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 4:18 pm

"just wait HIDDEN MIST JUTSU" now you don't know where I am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 5:19 pm

the cloud breaker does
Cloud breaker jutsu parts the clouds over the target it is an undodgable attack that causes no damage and cannot be removed or divided by clones
it is of my own design plus the shuriken were aimed at you so uless you dodged 105 shuriken you should post how you stopped em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 5:23 pm

o.k. I dodged the shuriken and then I used poison in the mist jutsu so you guys are now poisoned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 5:37 pm

ow i dont like poison but you know what raikage im gonna to have to fight even harder then. Kitaro said
Kitaro poofed away all the clones and made 2 lighning clones to stand in front of him 2 fire clones to stand at his sided and 1 shadow clone to stand at his back and watch carefully for the raikage (especially the 1 on the right to make up for Kitaro's blind eye)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 12:22 pm

urgh stupid poison Skikaya no jutsu *gets down on alll fours* giant dagger summon...kitaro think u can lift this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 5:16 pm

Sure i can lift it i dont know about throwing it though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 5:29 pm

you guys got finished talking,including your clones,looked over and saw I was gone then all of a sudden you saw your clones vanish(like they unmaterialized)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 5:32 pm

"dang and he knows about my blind side to this is bad" said Kitaro
Shadow suction jutsu (makes a shadow ball that sucks all living things near it into a hole when you come out of the hole you see double and your body is weak)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 5:36 pm

the shadow hole sucked in some small animals and me then 'POOF' it was a clone"Seriously"then kitaro screamed "AAAGGHHH!!!!"(I used my lightning blade[not kakashi's lightning blade]on Kitaro)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 5:37 pm

Ha remember when some clones dissapeared this Kitaro was one of them POOF.
a lightning kunai came from a tree and 8 Kitaro's fell from the tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 5:41 pm

Debin quickly jumped into the trees and got away(remember that your poisoned and the mist is now also poison so your clones are poisoned too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 5:43 pm

wish i had an anit poison right now
KItaro appeared behind the raikage and used resangan at his back cloud breaker jutsu had alowed Kitaro to track him in the trees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 5:47 pm

"sub..si.tut..ion jutsuuu" 'GONG' a rabbit appeared then Debin appeared behind Kitaro slashing him with his sword then jumping out and slashing the other clones"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 5:51 pm

Kitaro turned and blocked the attack with his lightning slash jutsu and debin destroyed the other clones without much difficulty they werent even shadow clones just bushin clones Kitaro jumped off into the trees leaving eiichiro in the open
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 12:16 pm

Eiiichiro was actually in the trees he suddenly lept out and punched Debin..he missed on purpose
and his hand just brushed debins ear. (Kitaro u know what to do)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 1:53 pm

Using his speed Eiiichiro followed up his attack with Kanome inot a tree *Tree falls right above Debin.

(My speed only allows me to post twice every so often)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next