Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 4:32 pm

Kitaro jumped out and stared at debin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 4:58 pm

Debin jumped out of the way of the tree then"I INU TORI SARU HITSUJI"and Debin pulled out a scroll unwinded it then threw it in the air nipped his finger and got blood onto a kunai then threw the kunai up slashing blood onto the scroll"Summoning Jutsu:1,000 Toothed Salamander"a giant salamander appeared in front of Eiiichiro and Kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 5:04 pm

well devin that is a very nice beast you got there I have 1 to but im afraid the fight is over for you see you have just been killed. Here is the explanation
Kitaro and eiichiro have always been trying to get close enough to put our plan onto you so to speak. 3 clones dissapeared at the beggining 1 was a substitution. 1 was a backup and the other just killed you
the backup and the killer both used speck jutsu to dissapear. 1 was given to eiichiro to put into your ear
he missed on purpose
and his hand just brushed debins ear. when this happened the clone was placed into debin's ear this clone entered the brain from there and sliced it up or at least caused enough damage you see debin
it
is
over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 5:13 pm

I guess I lose then nice match guys you're good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 5:13 pm

thanks man your a good sport about it thats good you fought good also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 11:34 am

Good match guy's sorry i didn't do much i havnt been able to get on much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 4:56 pm

its ok eiichiro by the way are u gonna fight koichi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 6:57 am

once ive battled oshi i am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392   Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiiichiro & Kitaro vs. Raikage Debin392
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2