Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Mist

Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Empty
PostSubject: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 6:21 pm

Kunkato was walking by Itazuk , side by side.
Kunkato thought about the picture again..Maybe I can ask him about that in the hot springs...
Kunkato looked at his head and looked back foward again.
Kunkato kept wondering and wondering...
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/forum.htm
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 6:27 pm

"Alright we are here. Now ready to get in the hot springs?", Itazuk said, making sure.
Itazuk walks in the room and got changed already..fast as usual.
That massive chakra..When did he absorbed more of it..on his few last tries? Its..odd.Itazuk thought, looking at Kunkato.
Itazuk walks slowly and he is in the water.
He walked little bit more up and he is in the center of the spring and went and leaned in the side.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 6:35 pm

"Alright! here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" kunkato said, dashing for the springs.
He had already changed also and having towels on top of his head.
he took his hand around to the top and grabbed his towels then he is on the edge and he jumps off and made a huge splash i the water.
:OW! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Kunkato said, but he didn't come out of the water.
Kunkato stopped and made a straight face and crouched his forehead and narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 6:40 pm

Itazuk laughed.
"Oh, just get used to the heat of the water." Itazuk laughed again. Itazuk smiled.
"So what's up in mind, Kunkato?" Itazuk said, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 6:46 pm

"Bah! You..took off your mask? That's very rare..." Kunkato said,puts his head in the water..water surface with past his nose but didnt past his eyes...
"I have something to ask you Itazuk.." kunkato said when he popped out from the water.
He pulled out a photo..it was wet..and gave it to itazuk...
"Who is that boy? He doesn't look like urufu, Kuroi, you, dad, or mom...." Kunkato said. wondering who really it was.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 6:54 pm

"..yeah, why i should be wearing on my mask when I am in hot springs though? Please don't say K-" Itazuk cutted off, looking at the photo. Itazuk just sigh..
"You found this? Alright..this boy..is." Itazuk cutted off again.
Itazuk looked at Kunkato and back to the photo..
"You, Kunkato." Itazuk finally said.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 6:57 pm

Kunkato was shocked. he gasped.
"It's..me?" Kunkato said...still shocked.
"Why..I know I don't want to say this..Why did you..kill Kuroi? I never knew the reason...Why did you kill him?" Kunkato said, felt shocked and little upset. Kunkato looked at Itazuk.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 7:12 pm

"..." Itazuk thought nothing, then he sighed.
"Because, I eavedropped what he said, and I totally hate it, so I just bang into the room and stabbed him. Very hard, and he told me something about it..." Itazuk paused for a second, he sighed again.
"There's a lot to tell you Kunkato." Itazuk said, taking a breath.
Itazuk took his right hand and looked at it and gently curled his fingers then made it into a tight fist. Then he took his hand back under the water, causing tiny splashes to fly over.
Itazuk just closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 7:37 pm

"Oh, Since you know about that photo..Do you have any ideas on what clan I was from or who was my parents or something like that?" Kunkato asked, wondering and waits for an answer.
Kunkato went under the water then went above surface again. Getting his whole body wet already.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 5:58 pm

"...", Itazuk closed his eyes tightly.
"You were from the Sankusemono clan from the Fang Country.", Itazuk said..trying to remmeber his flashback when he found kunkato and the talk with the store clerk...then his flashback faded away.
"Your parents was from the Fang Country." Itazuk said, slowly.
Now Itazuk feels guilty and had let the cat out of the bag already.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 5:56 pm

"..the..FANG COUNTRY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Kunkato said, out loud.
"That's the country you took me to before we came here?", Kunkato said, not sounding like a question.
Kunkato started to get little mad inside. Then he straightened his face.
Kunkato went under the water. he stayed like that for 2 and half minutes.
He went above surface again and starting to swim away to the end and climbed out of the Hot Springs.
Kunkato walks away leaving Itazuk behind in the water.
He went inside and got on some clothes and had exited the Hot Springs to someplace..where he wants to be.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 6:24 pm

Itazuk sighed. This is what happens if i had let the cat out of the bag..
Itazuk closes his eyes. he had observed his movements...He's going away someplace.
Itazuk had switched on his sharingan so he can keep an eye on him..Itazuk climbs out of the water also and ate something quick and went to put on clothes and suddenly zooms off after Kunkato.

(TOPIC CLOSES HERE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)   Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Springs' Night Blast!!!!!!! (K and I)
Page 1 of 1