Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 12:28 am

Kitaro himself
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 12:30 am

i dont really care i have no problem i just felt like doing the excuse me part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 4:13 am

I want this jutsu added to my app please. I learned it from Metaru a while back, just never got to add it yet.

Quote :
"Well, it's quite obvious you have a lightning affinity, which is good, but you're using it incorrectly, which is easier, but wrong." Metaru paused, mentally reviewing Jouten's techniques. "You see, lightning isn't as blatantly powerful as water or fire, or even earth for that matter when it comes to punching power. But it's faster, more dangerous at longer distances. When you conduct it through something, that slows it down, reducing it's power. You need to learn how to harness raw lightning, instead of directing it through the ground. So I'm going to attempt to teach you my very own Lightning Blast technique, alright?"

Lightning Release: Lightning Blast [Raiton: Raikou Bakuha]
Type: Rank C, Offensive
Description: Raikou Bakuha is a Ninjutsu Technique utilizing the Lightning Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals then gather chakra in his first and middle fingertips on either hand. He can then fire a thin bolt of lightning with enough power to shortly stun an enemy. The amount of times he can fire this bolt is unlimited, but he needs time to gather chakra between blasts.

This is where I learned it (Page 2, 8th post down).
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 6:33 am

Well , Approved!
(Hey...my first approval...)

ObviouslyOnCrack:

You learned it with Metaru before you became my student right?
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 10:29 pm

Dust in the wind
Rank S
Wes can become the wind and move about he can also telport this way, by changing his body into wind than macking otherwind turn into his body he can do this instatanisly Kepping the jutsu for to long can cause him to reform with out all off his body present too much use can also cause this. in a windy situation it can be hard for him to reform
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 11:08 pm

Last edited by Enishi on Mon 09 Mar 2009, 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:24 am

Quote :
Dust in the wind
Rank S
Wes can become the wind and move about he can also telport this way, by changing his body into wind than macking otherwind turn into his body he can do this instatanisly Kepping the jutsu for to long can cause him to reform with out all off his body present too much use can also cause this. in a windy situation it can be hard for him to reform

Seems a little far fetched, I mean, pretty hard to change wind, into your own body, when you don't have a body to control. I can agree with the turning into oxygen part, but I think you should have to move about. Making life out of thin air, especially your own life, seems too good to be true. Take out the teleporting and it's good.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:26 am

well the telporting is the part i want most out of the jutsu
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:30 am

hm, either way, it still has to be fixed. But yeah, you know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:34 am

Dust in the wind
Rank S
Wes can become the wind and move about he can also telport this way, by changing his body into wind than transporting the wind to a new locale this can be done virtuly instatanisly Kepping the jutsu for to long can cause him to reform with out all off his body present too much use can also cause this. in a windy situation it can be hard for him to reform
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 1:36 am

I like it, perfect, and the drawbacks are a nice touch too, keep idiots from trying to learn your technique, okey dokey then.

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:31 am

well metaru, the reason for this is so that i could send one of the clones out instead of me, seeing as how there are a good number of people who want me dead, but i'll edit it for some restrictions
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 8:18 am

Kisho or Zodiark ...really that jutsu is too powerful...if you call that jutsu...
First of all as you have unlimited carbon copies it has 75% of your skills..which means 3/4 of your real body...
A lot that a copy could have
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 10:22 am

You know what, he's reduced his technique to a simple powered up version of the face copy technique that Akatsuki used. Keep in mind, their cloens were only 50% and could use any technique, 75% and nothing above an A sounds more fair. Additionally, only having two clones at once isn't as bad, especially if that's what you originally intended, I was kind of fearing the whole, three thousands Kisho's pop up from nowhere (Stupid WIllow's have my nerves all messed up.) But yep, that Works for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 3:36 pm

Domu - Earth Spear
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
After forming the needed Snake handseal, Yoshi will harden his body using the Earth Element.
This provides greater defense against attack and will also strengthen his arm to increase his striking ability.
Like other Doton based jutsu, it is weak against Raiton attacks.

Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Doton • Doryou Dango is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with his hands,
Yoshi is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum.
Using his immense strength, he can lift up the ball and hurl it at his opponent, flatening all in its path.

Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element.
The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground.
The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Type: Attack, Defense
Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element.
The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element.
The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target.
They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground.
Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile
Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element.
The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique.
his dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

Fuuton: Kaze Bu-meran - Wind Release: Wind Boomerang
Kaze Bu-meran is a technique developed by Yoshizawa to use along with his hammer. Essentially, after forming hand seals, this technique allows Yoshi to guide winds in a circular motion, allowing any thrown objects to return to him. This could also possibly allow him to pick up objects out of his grasp, although the object would have to follow the circuit until it reached him.

Fuuton: Teikiatsu - Wind Release: Cyclone
Teikiatsu is a technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming hand seals, Yoshizawa will create a large tornado, by spinning wind around himself. Operating as the tornado's eye, he can move this tornado as long as he moves with it, although his pace is reduced by the spinning winds. Anything trapped by the tornado will be torn to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 3:38 pm

Quote :
Domu - Earth Spear
Range: -
After forming the needed Snake handseal, Yoshi will harden his body using the Earth Element.
This provides greater defense against attack and will also strengthen his arm to increase his striking ability.
Like other Doton based jutsu, it is weak against Raiton attacks.

Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Doton • Doryou Dango is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with his hands,
Yoshi is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum.
Using his immense strength, he can lift up the ball and hurl it at his opponent, flatening all in its path.

Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall
Type: Defense
Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element.
The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground.
The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Type: Attack, Defense
Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element.
The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element.
The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target.
They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground.
Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile
Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element.
The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique.
his dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

Fuuton: Kaze Bu-meran - Wind Release: Wind Boomerang
Kaze Bu-meran is a technique developed by Yoshizawa to use along with his hammer. Essentially, after forming hand seals, this technique allows Yoshi to guide winds in a circular motion, allowing any thrown objects to return to him. This could also possibly allow him to pick up objects out of his grasp, although the object would have to follow the circuit until it reached him.

Fuuton: Teikiatsu - Wind Release: Cyclone
Teikiatsu is a technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming hand seals, Yoshizawa will create a large tornado, by spinning wind around himself. Operating as the tornado's eye, he can move this tornado as long as he moves with it, although his pace is reduced by the spinning winds. Anything trapped by the tornado will be torn to pieces.

Not a problem, all the manga based ones are approved... and your customs make sense... These are all APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 11:28 pm

Fuuton: Fusajin [Wind Release: Dust Wind]
Fuusajin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sand ninja Temari. Using her fan, Temari will blow a strong current which will cover the surrounding area in dust. This dust will serve to loosen the footing for any opponent who walks nearby.

Fuuton: Ukazezai no Jutsu [Wind Release: Fierce Galling at Will Technique]
Ukazezai is a technique utilizing the wind element and a special seal collection surrounding the walls of Sunagakure. Essentially, all the Kazekage must do is form a simple one handed seal, and the winds of the desert will begin to cycle around the village, creating a protective barrier around the village. This barrier isn't impenetrable, and mainly acts as a simple hiding technique, as the winds pick up enough sand to create sand storms for miles out, easily allowing Sunagakure to disappear.

Suna no Tate [Shield of Sand]
Suna no Tate is a Ninjutsu technique used by Seiyuukia. The shield itself involves waking Shukaku from sleep, while still keeping him contained. This in turn allows Shukaku to defend Seiyuuki by controlling the sand around him to an extend Seiyuuki can't. Essentially, it will block anything that it can as long as it is active.

Sabaku Fuyuu [Desert Sand Floating]
Sabaku Fuyuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Seiyuuki. Using his ability to levitate sand, Seiyuuki will bring together sand into cloud shape clumps. These clumps are dense enough for Seiyuuki or another ninja to rest on. This can allow Seiyuuki to rise above any threat from below.

Sabaku Kyuu [Desert Coffin]
Sabaku Kyuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Seiyuuki. Using his Bijuu, Seiyuuki will cause sand to rise from the ground and wrap around the legs of his target, restraining them in place. The sand will then rise up to fully encase the target. This technique alone can crush the bones of his opponent but the technique is usually used to prepare the victim for the Sabaku Sousou technique.

Sabaku Rou
Sabaku Rou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Seiyuuki. Sabaku Rou is a large scale version of Sabaku Kyuu. With this technique, Seiyuuki will cause a large sphere of sand to encircle and trap his target, even if they are airborne.

Sabaku Sousou [Desert Funeral]
Sabaku Sousou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Seiyuuki. Using his Bijuu, Seiyuuki will cause sand to rise from the ground and encase his target using his Sabaku Kyuu technique, capturing them in place. Seiyuuki will then do this jutsu to constrict and crush his target killing them. Often the only thing left after this is a liquid mess.

Ryuusa Bakuryuu [Quicksand Waterfall Current]
Ryuusa Bakuryuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Seiyuuki. The technique functions similar to his Sabaku Kyuu except on a much larger scale. By crushing rocks and pebbles in the ground with his sand, he can create more useable sand. After focusing his power, a large tidal wave size amount sand will rise from the ground to cover his target and the surrounding area. This technique serves to set up his Sabaku Taisou technique.

Sabaku Taisou [Desert Imperial Funeral]
Sabaku Taisou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Seiyuuki. The technique functions similar to his Sabaku Sousou except on a much larger scale. By crushing rocks and pebbles in the ground he can create more useable sand. After focusing his power he uses his Ryuusa Bakuryuu technique to cover the surrounding environment in sand. He then places his hands down to the ground and causes the sand to constrict and harden, thereby crushing everything it is covering.

Shukaku no Tate [Shied of Shukaku]
Shukaku no Tate is a Ninjutsu technique said to be Seiyuuki's Saikou Zettai Bougyo (Supreme Absolute Defense). To stop an incoming attack, Seiyuuki will manifest a small form of the Shukaku demon out of sand. Seiyuuki collects extremely solid minerals from underground and mixes them into his sand using pressure from his chakra. This creates a very strong defensive barrier.

Shukaku no Hoko [Halberd of Shukaku]
Shukaku no Hoko is a Ninjutsu technique said to be Seiyuuki's Saikou Zettai Kougeki (Supreme Absolute Attack). Seiyuuki collects extremely solid minerals and mixes them into his sand using pressure from his chakra. This creates a very strong and hard Shukaku-like halberd which he can then throw. The strength of the material allows it to penetrate a very strong defense.

Mugen Sajin Daitoppa [Infinite Dust Great Breakthrough]
Mugen Sajin Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. While in his partially transformed Shukaku form, Seiyuuki can inhale a large amount of air into the Shukaku chest cavity. He can then exhale the air in a large gust littered with sand, capable of turning back an incoming attack.

[More to be Added]
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 11:31 pm

Approved plz do your others in another post
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 11:55 pm

Chidori - Thousand Birds
Character Use: Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke
Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.

Chidori Senbon - Thousand Birds Needles
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m-10m)

Chidori Senbon is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form senbon. Though unstated, these needles probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through most anything which stands in its path.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 11:56 pm

You could only learn that on RP...Wes
And by the way what are your elements...?
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 11:58 pm

Wind Rock and recently added lightning taught by ki and ok :(
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 12:02 am

Still you could only learn chidori on RP...k?
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 12:05 am

no ya its fine

Dry Storm
rank A
this move was mastered by Wes. After preforminf the right handsigns than wes can greate Gale force winds that will tear apart the battlefield from every drection Additonaly Random spuratic Lightning bolts shal hit the ground. this move also comes at a price to wes for it does not allow him to use his dust in the wind move.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 12:09 am

Strong tone it down pls...to strong for all direction with just a drawback like that...
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 12:10 am

Thats a huge drawback for me i'm constantly using that jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next