Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 6:02 pm

ok...this is round 2 of our fite. the terrein is a desert region. good luck.

Modorokie sat in a tree waiting for kitaro to show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 6:03 pm

Kitaro walked up to lee not trying to avoid the cactus but instead jumping over them
"2 out of 3 work for u" Kitaro said as he unsheathed his sword and got it on the ready
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 6:05 pm

'sure, watevr floats ur boat' modorokie jumps down from the tree and draws his swords. 'u ready now?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 6:08 pm

im as ready as ill ever be i guess kitaro said Go
Kage bushin no jutsu 10 Kitaro clones appeared 2 Kitaro's dissapeared Haze clone jutsu the entire area became a haze and there were 160 shadows moved in the background
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 6:14 pm

'hmph...chakra sphere!' modorokie made a sphere out of chakra and shot it at a cactus. It exploded, then the surrounding smoke swallowed up the haze and disappears. 'Nice try, but u'll have 2 do bettr than that. Remember my old friend...Water Style: End of Turmoil Jutsu!' he focused his chakra and the 2 giant arms and hands came out of the gourd. 'now...i'm ready to fight.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:01 pm

yeah but I have some new tricks
Lightning dragon jutsu Kitaro summons a dragon made of lightning who could fight pretty well and sent it after the arms. when lee could see behind the ginat dragon Kitaro had left
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:06 pm

'whoa there boy...chakra sphere!' modorokie made a sphere of chakra and shot it at the dragon thing, attempting to hit it. Then, he used water style: super tsunami jutsu, to flood the area in 4 ft. deep watr. water. 'in case ur small, i flooded the area. u not gonna pull that same trick twice!' Then, he used chakra prison around the dragon to hold him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:10 pm

The dragon exploded and another came out from behind the cactuses getting big came 10 Kitaro's
"it was a similar trick" said Kitaro all the kitaro;s used ultimate fire jutsu and turned the water into steam and they drew there swords and stood ready
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:17 pm

'who said i also couldn't control steam...it's a form of watr...EAT THIS!' he focussed his chakra even more and the arms abosrbed the steam and they grew 2x bigger. 1 arm put out the fire and the other swiped around and attempted to hit all 10 kitaro's. Then, with his regualr hands, the used chakra disk jutsu and stood ontop of it. He then rose up into the air. Then, he once again used Water Style: Super Tsunami jutsu and the flooded water's came bak, but the arms shot more, and more watr onto the ground as the watr grew to 10 ft. higher and it just kept growing. try to get past this obstical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:21 pm

you forgot about my pet. Kitaro jumped ontop of his dragon and began to circle lee using ultimate fire jutsu every minute or so attempting to knock him off the disk the clones all got hit exept for 2 one drowned and the other jumped onto the dragon with the real Kitaro
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:27 pm

'ok...smart, but i have u rite where i want u now...chakra prison jutsu!' the prison of chakra surrounded them and started to shrink as it got closer to the ground and the watr rose higher, it was at about 17 ft now. 'Now ur in for it. if the cage get's any smaller, ur pet will get squashed, same with u and ur clone. Then, u'll also drown in the watr below. But if u escape, u'll just end up bak in the watr...which is my territory...so, rite now...u in a very tough position.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:31 pm

but you know your in a tough position to you have to concentrate to keep the chakra prison up here is a jutsu that might help me
summoning jutsu TOAD STYLE COME ON OUT GAMUBUNTA a.k.a BOSS TOAD
if you fight boss toad you lose the prison if you hold the prison boss toad will kill you
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:36 pm

'who says that i have to fite him?' his regular hands kept up the chakra prison, but his other hands fought gamabunta. he concentrated and his hands made their own chakra disk jutsu. The hands then grabbed it and threw it at gamabunta. 'now...wat u think?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:39 pm

well I think boss toad is plenty match for your chakra hands for the moment but dang it I was sure and my time is running out but im not out of tricks yet kitaro stalled until he was crushed but just as he was about to die he used anti crush jutsu which created a shield that broke the chakra prison and he resummoned his pet and flew off the join the fight the BOSS TOAD
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:44 pm

'tricky...but can u handle this...CHAKRA SPHERE!! (remember, it's like a bomb)' modorokie and the water chakra hands made a giant chakra sphere and threw it at gamabunta and kitaro w/ his pet. 'this bomb thing is 5x more powerful as the original one, since it's of course 5x bigger. wen it hits, gamabunta go bye-bye'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:45 pm

Kitaro flew off as it hit gamubunta and when the dust from the eplosion cleared lee was covered in dust and kitaro had again vanished
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:48 pm

'hmph...i really don't like wat's about to happen, but i'll w8, at least gamabunta is gone'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:50 pm

lee noticed that the clouds above him cleared just around him
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:56 pm

'this could come in handy...chakra armor jutsu' an armor of chakra surrounded modorokie as he awaits for kitaro's next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 7:58 pm

suddenly Kitaro came into sight just barely flying high abover lee then he was stuck in a prsion made of lightning
lightning enclosment jutsu the jutsu held him in 1 postition as it shrank really really slowly but it was a box not a prison no moving forward or back just side to side
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 8:12 pm

'ok...well seems like u copied one of my jutsu...no matter, i've got another trick up my sleeve' he focused his mind and the watr arms turned into chakra, touched the walls and pushed outwards, causing a resistance to the box, holding it still, giving him time to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 8:18 pm

lightning and water are different (cool idea too)
Kitaro made summoned 5 more lightning dragons and 10 lightning clones
2 clones per dragon and they hovered around lee kitaro used the japna ability to keep him from totally dying from lack of chakra
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 8:30 pm

'oh really...nice moves, but i'm not done' he focussed his chakra sooo much that he made a giant body of watr and chakra about 200 ft. tall with him in the middle of the chest. 'BOO YA!!!!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 8:33 pm

woo thank goodness my plan worked before now and i was just stalling or my plan would be ruined
you have lost in all ways that i know of when gamubunta exploded one of the clones that dissapeared earlier in the battle was thrown into your ears and when you were covered in dust it climbed toward your ear and the rest of the fight was stalling for his chance he is in your brain and on my mental command he will stab your brain it is over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 11:43 am

You starting to like that technique aren't u kitaro said Eiiichiro who had been secretly watching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next