Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:40 pm

(Score lee 2 Kitaro 0 about to change)

Kitaro sat on a rock in a forest with no lake and no open area with his lightning sword drawn
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:44 pm

"Awww, an area with no water? Your no fair." Modorokie said as he chuckled at Kitaro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:45 pm

I made sure this time no more drowning me Kitaro said with a slight laugh in his voice
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:49 pm

"Well, *chuckle*, I've improved on my skill, even without water." Modorokie said. He looked up to the sky and saw no clouds out, with a full sun. To him, it was like a desert. "Well, this is going to be harder than before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:51 pm

make the first move lee
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:58 pm

Modorokie focused his chakra, and started to slip underneath the ground. "As you wish. Earth Style: Mud Submergent Jutsu!" After a minute, he was completely underground. "Come and get me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:01 pm

dont have to Kitaro pulled out a jug of water and summoned chief toad who brought several more huge buckets and dumped them on the ground and the ground began to slowly soak it up as Kitaro's lightning sword hung in the air and paper bombs began to dig tunnels to channel the water down through
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:17 am

"You've learned well from our first spar, but I can send it right back. earth is a conductor of electricity and such. plus, ontop of that, I control water." Modorokie did some hand-signs and used water dragon jutsu out of the water in the ground. The dragon wasn't big, but it would do. The lightning in the water started charging in the dragon. Then, Modorokie sent the dragon to attack, and, hit Chief Toad. "Science was always my specialty in school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:36 pm

Kitaro let the dragon and chief toad fight but it takes chakra to keep it going so Kitaro came at lee with a quick slash then thrust with the lightning sword
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:55 pm

Modorokie began to slip into the ground to avoid the attack.

Earth Style: Mud Submerge Jutsu-
Rank-B
Allows the user to slip under the ground like water. To the user, it's like water, but it's still hard as rock to the foe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:58 pm

Kitaro jumps up into a tree and waits for modoroki to make a move
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:00 pm

A couple of cannon balls came out of the ground and fired at Kitaro.

Mud Cannon Jutsu-
Rank-C
Allows Sheudae to shoot mud balls with a diameter of 10 inches, out of his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:01 pm

Kitaro jumps into another tree and lights the ground on fire
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:03 pm

Water started to rise and put the fire out. "Kitaro, under here, I have a water source. You should remember from one of our earlier fights."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:04 pm

oh yeah well you should remember this guy my lightning dragon named Raku (recently named) took Kitaro into the sky while electricuting the water below with lightning pellets
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:18 pm

They seeped into the ground. "Remember, earth is a conductor of electricity!" Out of the ground came 5 cannonballs, mixed with the earth, water, and electricity, aiming at the dragon and kitaro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:20 pm

the dragon dodged out of the way and flew to an altitude high enough so that no one could see from the ground
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:24 pm

4 Mizukage's popped out of the ground. They then made chakra disks and stood on them. They flew up into the air. "I'm in your territory right now. So, I'm at a disadvantage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:28 pm

Kitaro dragon flew around and sand began to fall on the modoroki's below and then Kitaro and the dragon dive bombed through them and aimed at the real Modoroki lee if he is out of the ground if not Kitaro stops about 10 ft. off ground then goes back up
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:34 pm

The mizukage's jumped up and and dodged the dragon, they each then pulled out 5 kunai and threw them at Kitaro from different directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:37 pm

Kitaro flew up past them again and threw sand at them again and shadow clones began appearing dropping on the mizukages then attacking with kunai or dissapearing
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:43 pm

The Mizukage's kept punching away, making them disappear. Soon, they all disappeared, except for the mizukage's, who have kunai's stuck in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:46 pm

the dissapeared clones were using speck jutsu and climbed into the mizukage's brain and stabbed it (DEATH) since you cant really do anything about it because this time i made them just do it so no chance of flush out
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:53 pm

((hey kitaro, until my fight with minato and naruto is over, i can't post here. I need to focus. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:53 pm

(kk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3   Kitaro vs.  modoroki round 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitaro vs. modoroki round 3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next