Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 2:08 pm

yes I am eiichiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 1:17 pm

:lol!: Problem is everyone knows about it now
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 4:11 pm

((dude, u nevr said anything like that b4 wen he exploded...that can't happen now.))

'No worries...i have my ways' watr goes inside modorokies ears and into his brain cavity. he used his own chakra to surround the brain as he flourished out the little toad. then he felt something come out of his ear...'aaahhh, much bettr.' he looks down and spots the toad by his feet.'nice trick, but it didn't work'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 11:49 am

:lol!: Nice work Modrokie :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 4:07 pm

((thnx))
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 10:01 am

((kitaro...aren't u gonna post? u haven't done that in a while))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 6:13 pm

Woo someone other than me found a way to beat the little clone.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 3:33 pm

((the wat? oh...me beat him?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 10:02 pm

no the clone was in your brain wasn't it? I didn't think anyone but me had figured out how to get rid of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 1:04 pm

How did u get rid of it
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 3:12 pm

((i flushed it out with my watr. It went through my ears, hit the frog, and made it flush out of my ear, onto the ground beside me. and guys, please put things like questions in parinthesis k?))

((watr goes inside modorokies ears and into his brain cavity. he used his own chakra to surround the brain as he flourished out the little toad. then he felt something come out of his ear...'aaahhh, much bettr.' he looks down and spots the toad by his feet.))

((this was a couple posts ago))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 8:33 pm

IM BACK FROM MASSACHUSETS
SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN SO LONG
Kitaro went crazy about this plan failing and came charging out yelling and began to attack rapidly from all sides with a lightning sword and clones fell from the trees firing lightning kunai and shuriken and lightning and fire clones came out using fire and lightning fist at Modoroki
and the toad croaks in total fear of the giant Lee standing over him.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 2:40 pm

'well, srry to burst ur bubble, but...' the giant watr beast transformed into a watr wolf. then, he surrounded it with a chakra armor. no attacks got through. then, he used watr clone jutst and there appeared 8 more clones of the wolf. 'top this'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 3:44 pm

(what happened to the frog)
The attack continued though with absolutely no hesitation
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 4:24 pm

(forgot about him, but remember, he is stil terrified.) the attacks bounced off the armor, doin nothing. then, the wolves shot watr out of their mouths goin 250 mph. i hit the clones, but a couple woves disappeared because some lightning got inside and shocked them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 7:58 pm

heaven style Lightning storm huge storm of lightning rained down from the heavens on everything but the user is immune to lightning (me) dodge a heave attack
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 8:42 pm

'hmph...we're made of water. no problem. here's a trivia question for u. wat happens to water that hits the ground?' all the wolves slipped into the ground. 'answer: the sink through the ground, into the water table. now...where am i going to pop up at?' the attack was useless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 8:44 pm

heaven style fire tornado jutsu
Kitaro was sucked up into the tornado and hid in the eye waiting for modoroki's attack
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 8:49 pm

'fire? that's the best u can do?' a giant shot of watr came out of the ground, moving at 327 mph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 8:56 pm

it was a shadow clone in the tornado and it turns to a regular tornado already beginning to light itself again
KItaro came up from behind and slashed with his lightning sword
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 8:59 pm

((remember, i'm still in the ground))

the slash hit the water, but it stopped by the time it hit. too bad the tornado was put out. 'wat else do u got?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 9:04 pm

Your better now lee but so am I Kitaro preformed 2 handsigns that lee couldnt see and stood ther awaiting the attack with his eyes shut
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 9:08 pm

'watr style: end of turmoil jutsu' a giant wave of mystical water 450 ft. high came out of the ground and prepared to strike kitaro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 9:17 pm

The clone standing there poofed away and Kitaro came up from behind and used one of his best jutsu's
if this doesnt win i dont know what i will do
heaven style warrior summon jutsu
all right if you answer my riddle as my signature then it will fail you you answer wrong it will succeed or if you wait until tommorow it will suceed
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 9:33 pm

((dude, it doesn't make sense))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2   Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitaro vs. modorokie lee round 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next