Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito going for a biju

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito going for a biju Empty
PostSubject: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 1:03 pm

Fumito arrives trough the desert of Wind country. The Village of Sand is Fumito's goal and his follower's((just kidding, I mean partner)). There eyes formed like a dollar symbol ($) when they think of the reward of there planned act, to capture the Kazekage.
"Let me handle the guards. You'll just stand back and watch."
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 1:19 pm

Ishimaru was standing next to Fumito. "I guess you want all of the fun disposing of any guard?" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 1:40 pm

"Hmhp! Your techniques would alert the whole village in no time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 1:49 pm

Ishimaru now looks at Fumito. "I suppose that is correct." he said. He then turns to look at the village. "Lets gets this over with, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 2:36 pm

Seiyuuki stood watch over the city, something he normally chose to do in his boredom, but necessary none the less. So far, things were silent, as always. It seemed most attackers feared the Sand's power, their puppets, their winds, their Bijuus... all stood together to form a powerhouse. Sighing, Seiyuuki turned his back to the horizon, retreating back down the stairs and off the roof, returning to his office to watch from it's glamorous windows.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 7:45 am

Fumito arriving with his tired legs from the travel to the gate of the village. As expected there were guards standing and looking suspicously at him and his friend.
Fumito takes a deep breath and then exhales an huge green cloud of smelly halitosis from his mouth. The green air conqueres the air around the gate security and hits out all the guards. Anyone who smelled the air, would be instantly casted into a strong genjutsu and collapse to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 9:36 am

...Kitsuke appeared not so far from the attacking shinobi's...Kitsuke's ability to detect chakra had already taught her that there ae intruders..."Now here's fun..."...And Kitsuke slammed her left feet on the ground and a sandstorm started to build up on the area of the attacking shinobi's
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 9:42 am

Fumito is seeing a wind to blossom up around him and it slowly gets stronger and stronger.
"Argh! What is it with this wind? It kind of hurts!"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 9:57 am

"I guess I'll meet the intruder before the Kazekage does..." ...Kitsuke raises her right hand and forms a lightning ball...Kitsuke released it to the direction of the intruder..."I hope I am a sharpshooter..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 10:07 am

Fumito getting hit by a Lightning Bolt on the belly, making him almost fall down. Only letting out a small sound of pain and staring down at his injury.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 10:10 am

ObviouslyOnCrack: Italized words are raijuu's words..

..."Did it hit...Rai?..." Kitsuke asked Raijuu cause Kitsuke knows that Raijuu can use lightning bolts as eyes..."Yet it does right down in the belly..."...."Hey did you guide it?"..."No I didn't...".."Make sure .."!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 10:31 am

"Damn it, I hate sandstorms" Ishimaru thought too himself. His cape now being lown around all directions. Some sections of his helmet were accumulating sand.

As the lightning hit Fumito in the stomach, Ishimaru asked, "Are you sure you don't want my help with this guy?" Now looking into the village, "If not, I will go ahead into the village while you take care of this one."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 10:33 am

..."Wait there is another guy out there...."..."I've felt ...I'm sure I can take both of them..."...Kitsuke thrusted her arms to the direction of the 2 intruders...forming lightning bolts on her 5 fingers on her right arm...
and then releasing it in a barrage style...the wave of the lightning bolts is per 3 seconds...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 10:46 am

Ishimaru looked up for a moment, "What the..." he said as a lighning bolt hit the forehead of the helmet. Other bolt of lightning where hitting the ground around him. More lightning bold came, repeatedly hitting Ishimaru's helmet. The helmet began to crack. A few more bolts of lightning came down, and his helmet split into two.

Spoiler:

Ishimaru jumped back out of the range of any more of the lightning bolts. Ishimaru sighed, "I really liked that helmet."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 10:50 am

..."Wait you hit but you only cracked the helmet.."...Raijuu replied after the lightning barrage..."Oh...so it wasn't strong enough..." ..."Yah.."..."I'll make the sandstorm stronger..." Kitsuke again slammed the ground with her left foot and the sandstorm became stronger now it can make really big cuts..and also a Tsunami of sand was made out of the impact...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 10:58 am

As the sandstorm began to get worse, Ishimaru went through the gates of the village. He jumped to the roof of a building, "Now, where is this person hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 11:00 am

...Kitsuke had quickly spotted the guy on the roof..."..." Kitsuke builds up electric charges on her palm forming a much larger than the first one...and threw it to the intruder..."I hope it hits..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 11:04 am

Looking around at the other building in the village, Ishimaru spot a lightning heading straight for him. He jumps down from the building before it hit anything. He now knew where the person was hiding, so began to move in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 6:47 pm

Fumito stumbles toward the gate. He picks up a kunai and starts killing the defenceless guards of.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 1:36 am

..."Ahmmmmm he's going this way..."... ..."no problem...Kitsuke throws again a lightning bolt to the guy going this her direction...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 6:42 pm

Ishimaru sighed. "What is with this guy and lightning bolts" he said to himself. Taking a turn to the left of the direction he was going, the bolt of lightning missed him completely.

Ishimaru moved on, now traveling around the village to get a sence of what is where in the village.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 2:59 am

..."You thought that was a normal lightning ball...eh?"...Kitsuke was already on the back of the intruder and placed her hands on the shoulder of the intruder..."I can travel through lightning bolts you know..and suddenly kicked the guy..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:28 am

((Due to Ishimaru Taiki's innativity, we will ignore him for now.))

Fumito appears on the roof to face the protector of Sand.
"It is you who control the lightning!?" Being a statement and a question at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:34 am

Kitsuke looked back..."Hey...ah yes...I am the one..."..."Whats the problem oh and I forgot did I hit you?..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:45 am

Fumito suddenly remembers the pain on his belly, and puts an hand on it to protect it.
He decides to try to ignore the injury for now, as he continues to talk to the protector of sand.
"You don't need to die here. I sudgest you make a leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito going for a biju
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next