Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito going for a biju

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:50 am

..."Ahmm...I dont take advices from an intruder ...."....Kitsuke laughed..."hahaha.." like mocking the intruder.."May I know your name please?..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:03 am

Fumito hesitates to answer...
"You can call me Fumito." He does a quick hand sign and then points at the protector of sand.
"Now...die!" Fumito tryes one more time to catch him in the illusion of death. Fumito has no idea how this guy escaped it the first time. Perhaps the target was out of range, what Fumito would know.

jutsu wrote:
Demonic Illusion: Death - Genjutsu - Rank A - Custom
This genjutsu attempts to make the target think that his/her body is dead.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:22 am

...."....Ah...Fumito is your name...sounds like evil...to me..."..."Thats a genjutsu Kitsuke...dont fall for the trap..."... ..."Got it..." Kitsuke doesn't seem to be affected by the genjutsu...and continues to talk to Fumito..."Genjutsus doesn't work on me..just a little trivia to you Fumito...., and heres my gift...Kitsuke shoots a lightning ball at Fumito..."

---

Italized words...are Raijuu's words...
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:39 am

Fumito gets hit in the chest. He is too fast. Fumito falls to his knees and coughs up blood.
"Why...why my illusions doesn't work?"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 10:18 am

..."Maybe your wondering why genjutsus doesn't work on me...I have 2 minds..and the other mind is Raijuu he can see through genjutsus and warns and breaks the genjutsu for me....you know Raijuu the 6th Tail demon...and now I ask you what are you doing at the hidden Sand village?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 10:46 am

"Jinchuuriken? Eh? Hurhur." Fumito laughs his frustatrion off.
He looks angrily at the protector of sand.
"Well.. I'm not done yet!" Fumito has a really thin ninja wire in his hand, which you can only see if you look closely with good light. The wire leads down from the roof to the ground, where Fumito had build a kunai launcher. Fumito knows how to build such and have build an advanced one.
He pulls the wire and countless of kunais is shot up toward the air continues times. With great accuracy, they were heading toward the target. In the air, they blocked the sunlight, making the battlefield to become dark.
Not long, the kunais were heading down toward the target. Going to hit a very wide area, making it hard to dodge.

((Phew, long text.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 11:06 am

Ishimaru was kicked from behind. He was kicked into a small bar, "How rude, attacking from behind." he said to himself. He looked up, there were around ten people sitting in the bar. "Mmmm, I wonder why they are looking at me like that? Oh well."

Ishimaru, looked outside of the bar. Fumito was speaking with the sand shinobi. "So that is the one throwing the lightning bolts?" he said. He waited in the bar until Fumito was in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 12:39 am

...The skies darken Kitsuke looks in the skies and sees the amount of kunai's raining towards
Wind Release • Aura of the Winds [Fuuton • Reiki Kaze no Jutsu]! When Kitsuke made a handseal there is no effect ...but when the kunai's rained on Kitsuke they all were deflected like there was a invisible shield circling around Kitsuke..."That was convenient,..."..."May I now...?" Kitsuke throws again a lightning ball to Fumito but a smaller one...

----

Wind Release • Aura of the Winds [Fuuton • Reiki Kaze no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Wind Chakra, Infuse, and Shield
- Handseals: Rooster, Horse, Dog
- Effect: A technique where the user gathers chakra into the winds around them, having this invisible aura around them that offers protective. The winds of this jutsu are capable of deflecting projectiles such as kunai, shuriken, and senbon. Larger projectiles though will be veared off course, but will still hit the user in a less fatal fashion
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 12:25 pm

Fumito reads the opponent's attack completly and uses only a minor movement to evade the lightning bolt.
"End of chakra already?" Fumito smoothly and rapidly picked out a medium size shuriken and threw it, not directly but yet toward his opponent. The direction of the shuriken makes a smooth curve in the air and heads toward the target from the flank side.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 12:28 am

..."That was just a diversion...." The Kitsuke who was standing poofed into smoke...and there was a voice on the back of Fumito...and Kitsuke's left palm was placed on the shoulder of fumito....
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 10:56 am

Already behind me? How and when?
"You might not wanna stick around." Fumito lifts slowly his hand and shows that he is holding an explosion tag which is burning up. It is time to run, unless you wanna loose a limb.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 11:00 am

..."That is truly good...but you're the one who will lose a limb...,any minute you're arms are gonna be paralyze...cause that touch isn't normal....I transfered electric charge on your body..."...Kitsuke again poofs into smoke...
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 11:16 am

The explosion tag burns up but no explosion happends. It gave only out a small smoke and a pitty sound.
Crap, my plan didn't work and I can feel my arm getting stunned. I guess I have to use it, the most powerful scroll of my arsenal.
Fumito picks out the scroll and opens it before dropping it to the ground. He puts his foot on the seal which has been revealed. With his good hand, he does the handsign which releases the seal.
"God of Spears!" Massive amounts of spears surrounds Fumito. The spears points out toward every direction. This seal is Fumito's most strongest one and demands most chakra to release as well. It often kills of anyone in range.

Last edited by Fumito on Sat 27 Dec 2008, 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 8:43 am

..."Wait...where are we in a circus where you juggle the spears one by one are do you put the spears in your throat right through your stomach...oh or you will put me in a box then you will pierce me with those spears again one by one...fun isn't it?"...Kitsuke started walking forward to Fumito showing not even a slight scare...but using a genjutsu at the same time...Sin of Lust! ...
- A psychological genjutsu. The person is overcome with the urge to have excitement within any form they want weather it is a desire to sexual in nature or a want to experience pain. They want that particular sensation, and they will go to any means to achieve it even if it means forsaking a battle to do so.
Kitsuke used this hoping to make Fumito feel something related to sexual desire for Kitsuke who is on her girl-form...(Got cursed and Kitsuke is becoming a girl to boy then boy to girl body once in a while)...
"I hope this works...."

---

Sin of Lust
- A psychological genjutsu. The person is overcome with the urge to have excitement within any form they want weather it is a desire to sexual in nature or a want to experience pain. They want that particular sensation, and they will go to any means to achieve it even if it means forsaking a battle to do so.
- Handseals: Dragon, Ox, Serpent, Tiger, Boar, Ox
- Effect: A technique which can make the opponent pretty much forsake the battle in order to fufill a particular desire. However, this can turn on the user if their desire it to inflict pain upon another person.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 10:35 am

Fumito bents down. He just used a lot of chakra to a technique and his wounds on his body doesn't make him stronger. He hears the voice of his opponent. He can't see her, the long spears around him is blocking his wiew everywhere.
Fumito suddenly feels some kind of desire, but which isn't still that much of a stranger to him: To kill.
"Yes.." Fumito answers to the question.
"But these are special types of spears, I can't use them at all."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 10:46 am

..."What are you going to do with it then..." A question from Kitsuke....
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 11:34 am

Fumito stands up and looks at his adversary through the masses of spears.
"What I have always done, kill off everybody!" Fumito finds a ninja wire hanging on one of the spears. He remembers the wire he had attached to the shuriken which had been thrown earlier but only hit thin air. I can use this now. Fumito pulls the wire violently, making the shuriken at the other end bump up and then fly toward the back of the neck of the opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 1:43 pm

A blast of wind shot through the still air, slicing the wire and creating a fissure in the ground. Kidate jumped between the ninja, re-sealing his hammer into ear ring form. Kidate's tight, black clothing showed all of his muscles ripple as he pounced at the missing nin. The scarf flowed behind him like a tail, the wind making his brown hair a mess. Kidate charged through the area, disappearing and reappearing just above Fumito, floating in midair.
"Not attacking my good friend are you?" He questioned calmly.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 2:16 pm

"He is fast.." Fumito spots the ninja above him and prepares to block. But the spears around him are faster, they move by thereselves and leans toward the center, blocking the path to Fumito. Leaving sharp spears pointed upwards.
Fumito is left in the center of the masses of spears and got barely space to move in the tight spot.
"Excellent! I thought you had forgotten me."

Last edited by Fumito on Mon 29 Dec 2008, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 2:25 pm

Kidate sighed, his scarf billowing around him. By tapping his right ear, Kidate reformed his hammer Warugi. Swinging it downward unto the spears, he attempted to crush them with the force of a skyscraper that Warugi provided with it's weight. With a small laugh Kidate waited for the sand and dust to disappear so he could see the damage he had caused.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 2:47 pm

One of the spears reforms and turns into a human shape. The human grabs a spear and blocks the hammer by striking on the hammer's handle and avoids the destructive attack to hit the fortress of spears.
The human speaks:
"I wish I could forget you Fumito." It controls the spears and attempts to create more of them just below where it calculates the newcomer to land down.

jutsu wrote:
God of Spears - Rank S - Summon - Custom
God of Spears with a look of a human shape but with a face of a monster. It is equiped with a spear and always wears heavy armors. It's fighting style is fast and accurate when it swings around with it's spear.
God of Spears uses Earth elemental to create spears from the ground. It possess a great chakra level and is able to summon countless of spears in one go. The range limit to create a spear is 2meter(6.5ft) radius around it.
The second ability of God of Spears is to fuse itself with the spears it created. But it has to always remain one body part fused, because it is in symbious with them.
It's personality is arrogant and lazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 2:52 pm

Kidate never landed however, he simply floated menacingly. With the hammer held high, he smashed down again, the hammer's empty eyes glowed brown with the color of his last victim's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2008, 11:35 pm

....."Hey...hey...stop...one second...Fumito...." Kitsuke turns to Kidate.."Hello..."...then Kitsuke backflipped in the air holding yet again a lightning bolt..."here you go..." throwing the lightning bolt to the mass of spears...
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 8:16 am

Kidate Gyouan wrote:
Kidate never landed however, he simply floated menacingly. With the hammer held high, he smashed down again, the hammer's empty eyes glowed brown with the color of his last victim's eyes.
The spear being a longer and lighter, allowed God of Spear with confidence throw an attack toward the newcomers throat, being sure it would hit him before he hit anything with his short and heavy hammer.

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
....."Hey...hey...stop...one second...Fumito...." Kitsuke turns to Kidate.."Hello..."...then Kitsuke backflipped in the air holding yet again a lightning bolt..."here you go..." throwing the lightning bolt to the mass of spears...
The lighting bolt created a perfect hole through the masses of spears.
"Hey, Fumito, why did you call me against someone who controls lighting?" God of Spears sounds annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 8:22 am

...After Kitsuke threw the lightningbolt that made a hole in the mass of sphere...on her other hand she was holding a electrical chakra orb from the electrical ions on the air and mixing it with chakra to create the orb...throwing it on the whole with full force passing the mass of spears and once hit something it would create a massive explosion on 3ft radius..."Hyyaaaaaaaa...." then Kitsuke landed on the ground watching what would the orb create...

---

Lightning Release · Flash Bolt Skill [Raiton · Sekoi Boruto No Jutsu]
- A thunder jutsu utilizing lightning to create a massive explosion
- Handeseals: Hare, Bird, Ox
- Effect: By gathering energy from the electrical ions in the air, and mixing it with chakra, the user of this technique can create an orb within there hands that, when released, creates a explosion radius of 3ft all around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumito going for a biju   Fumito going for a biju - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito going for a biju
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next