Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Empty
PostSubject: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:43 pm

Kitsuke arrived in a forest full of trees and flowers, waiting a for a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:50 pm

Tenshin was walking thru the forest. Tenshin then seen a man standing there. Tenshin walked towards him and then walked past him. Tenshin then stopped once he was behind the kid. "So what are you doing in the forest close While you know Akatsuki run these parts." Tenshin says in a low voice. Tenshin then Did some handsigns and removed his Katana holding it and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:59 pm

"Ahmmm just waiting for a challenge" Kitsuke said mockingly "And I think you too are hoping for one" Raijuu said in Kitsuke's mind "That guy looks weak I dont think he'll be a good challenge much better a past time"..."Nah" Kitsuke replied
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 10:07 pm

Tenshin then looked at the kid. " Hum you read my mind." Tenshin says as he as he takes his sword and stabbs himself with it. "Let the battle begin. Tenshin then create a big smoke for he was realy a shadow clone. Tenshin was doing some handsigns behind a tree. Tenshin then did more hand signs and walk towards the kid as he does his handsigns. Tenshin then kneeled and placed his hand on the ground." Raikiri!" Tenshin yells as he runs toward the kid aiming to hit him the the chest or shoulder.

Name: Shadow Clone Tag
Element: None
Description: First the user has to perform the hand signs, At first it wont look like nothing happened but once the enemy trys to attack it will appear as a shadow clone and the real user would be somewhere in the area.

Jutsu Name: Raikiri
Element: Lightning
Description: Raikiri is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Raikiri allows him to cut through any foe.. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Raikiri is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 10:11 pm

"Hmmmm really..." Kitsuke didn't knew that it was a shadow clone but after that Kitsuke quickly activated his Kekkai genkai to find the guy and found him but it was too late he was already running towards him holding a lightning in his hands.But as soon as the lightning blade made contacted with Kitsuke's body it was just absorbed throughly and left nothing on the Akatsuki's hands ...and laughed "lightning doesn't work on me" Then kicked him in the face strong enough to send him flying away a few miles.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 10:30 pm

Tenshin smiled when he got hit and a cloud of smoke cam again. " Your hits dont hurt." Tenshin says as he kicks the kid in the air and then jumps up and grabs him and does random kicks in mid air hitting the kid. When he was close to the ground Tenshin did a strong full force kick straight into his chest. He then jumped back and awaited he smoke to clear.

Description: First the user has to perform the hand signs, At first it wont look like nothing happened but once the enemy trys to attack it will appear as a shadow clone and the real user would be somewhere in the area.

Jutsu Name: Konoha Kage Buyou
Description: Konoha Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a switch upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Uchiha Tenshin would go on to copy this move to set up his opponent for his Shishi Rendan technique.

Jutsu Name: ShiShi Rendan
Description: ShiShi Rendan is a Taijutsu technique developed by Uchiha Tenshin after he used his Sharingan to copy the movements of fellow Leaf ninja. Tenshin first uses the Konoha Kage Buyou to manuever his opponent in a vulnerable aerial position. While shadowing his opponent, Tenshin will attempt to strike them from a vulnerable angle. If he is unable to make a clean strike, he will strike anyway as a feint, to draw his target's attention and defense to one area. He can then strike the undefended area and begin knocking them downwards towards the ground. As the enemy falls back to the earth, Tenshin will deftly rotate his body around to deliver a full force kick to their chest.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 5:03 am

ObviouslyOnCrack:Please no auto hitting

InsanityCult:

When the smoke was gone Kitsuke was behind the smoke and stood up from the ground having only scratches."I hate Akatsuki,you know why they're recklessy stupid idiotic morons!, and you know what making contact with my body isn't good at all because any seconds now your body would be completely paralyze by electricity came from me,it happened when you were beating the hell out of me,every contact and every punches I take I let electricity force to your body and soon enough you would be a defenseless foe to me."And I forgot I haven't used anything yet just a simple kick and I think you've used all you got" Kitsuke said mockingly
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 5:22 am

Tenshin smiles. "You talk to much." Tenshin says in his mind. Tenshin then took out his katana and ativated his sharingan eyes. "Hum" He was watching the punks every move." Cocky kid." Tenshin says in his mind. "His talk will be the death of him." Tenshin says in his mind as he walks toward the kid not realy care cause he know he wont get paralyxzed do to the fact he Knew how to cancle it.

Last edited by Tenshin Uchiha on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 5:23 am

(Ahmmm..my lightning isn't same with you ,yes your element is lightning but you cant control lightning inside your body )
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 5:25 am

((yeah yeah ok just post i still know a awy to stop it.))
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 8:02 am

"I hate stupid person you know that!..." Kitsuke is truely mocking the guy.Kitsuke suddenly throws a lightning ball at the guy big and fast at the same time."Hmmm the electricity in his body is flowing now soon the electricity would shock his body completely making him defenseless"

Last edited by Kitsuke Maru on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i didn't finished I already send it but I ain't finished yet)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 9:13 am

Tenshin then did just stood there. The lightning ball hit Tenshin and created a gaint explosion. When the smoke had cleared up Tenshin was not there for he was in a tree hiding un touch at all by the ball for he used a shadow clone in his place. Tenshin then did some hand signs. Tenshin then did Chidori on himself or he felt his body getting numbed the chidori cancled out the guys parlyzeing effects. He then ripped a piece of cloth of his Akatsuki cloak and tied it around his wound he place apon himslef. Tenshin then did more handsigns and then jumped out the tree. Tenshin then stood there looking at the man with anger in his eyes now.

chidori
rank A
a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.
After concentrating all the chakra into the arm, Kakashi and Sasuke use their quickness and the power of the thrust from the chakra to pierce any object with the extended forearm. Because their opponent can easily counter the attack, it requires a Sharingan user to make the technique worthwhile. The Sharingan will allow them to predict any moves their opponent decides to make and send their strike home into the target. Due to the high speed, the force emits a sound like a thousand birds chirping which gave the technique its name. Because of the great amount of chakra needed to utilize the technique, the technique can only be used so many times during the day.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 7:40 am

OOC:Dont god mod you cant use chidori on yourself it is generated on the users palm or hand unless it will damage your body system.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 9:13 am

(( Left Topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Tenshin
Page 1 of 1