Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Empty
PostSubject: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 12:53 am

Kitsuke appeared in a meadow.Full of trees and flowers waiting for someone to fight.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 12:56 am

there was a gentle breeze blowing in from the south that sent a few leave from the trees flying into the air. as the leave blew past kitsuke's face, they seemed to try to draw his attention to the northern edge of the clearing where there was a lone figure sitting down and leaning against a tree
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 12:58 am

...Kitsuke noticed the cool looking guy."Who are you?.." Kitsuke asked the guy.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 12:59 am

looking up from the book he was reading the man calmly said "my name is of no importance to you"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:07 am

..."Really huh?..." Kitsuke is so curious on the guy.Underneath of kitsuke's cloak he was already charging up his fingers for immeadiate attack incase the guy attacks him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:13 am

"why would one man want to know the name of a complete stranger who has no real importance in their life" he said as he closed the book, keeping his thumb on the page he was reading and laid the book on his lap
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:16 am

..."Ahmmmm curiousity I guess hahahah!..." Kitsuke laughed..."So why are you here?..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:17 am

"it seemed like a quiet place where little people would travel, but it seems i was wrong"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:18 am

..."Really you are wrong?,...so what are your bussiness here?" Kitsuke stil asks questions from the guy...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:20 am

"i told you, i came here to relax" seeing how the man didn't seem like he would be leaving, zodiark put away his book and put his hands behind his head
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:45 am

"And for what reasons do you passed here?....." Kitsuke is still asking many questions from the guy
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:48 am

"simply because i wanted to" he continued to just sit there, not trying to hide the fact that he was now bored with the man in front of him
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:06 am

....."What?.....oh wait are you good or evil...?" Damn kitsuke why do you ask so many questions ?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:08 am

"neither, my actions are those that simply benefit me the best, it is simply how other people wish to see my actions that deem them as right or wrong"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:11 am

..."And your bored right?...." Kitsuke tries to intimadiate the guy..."I hope your strong..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:13 am

rolling his eyes he said "infinitely, and as for how strong i am, only way for you to know is to find out for yourself"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:18 am

..."Then I would ..." In a matter of seconds Kitsuke released his hand from his cloak revealing on his left hand on each finger holding lightning bolts.Kitsuke threw first a kunai towards the guy and sidestepping a little to the left of the target then releasing each of the lightning bolts.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:20 am

catching the kunai, zodiark quickly flung it into the ground in front of him with the handle angled towards kitsuke, drawing each of the lightning bolts down the kunai and harmlessly down into the ground
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:37 am

The lightning bolts fell on the ground but isn't over ....the lightning bolts sent a large shock on where Kitsuke and Zodiark are both standing...buzzing off and the radius is 10ft. leaving Zodiark no time to evade the shock but all Kitsuke did is to move backwards before landing shooting a lightning ball towards Zodiark who is busy to evade the shock from the lightning bolts.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 3:05 am

placing his right hand on the ground, there was a slight spark as the lightning began to flow up his arm as he pointed his left hand at towards the oncoming lightning ball and shot the lightning from the ground out of his left hand, colliding with the ball, causing both to counter each other as he said "is that it"

*Redirect lightning
A-rank
when a lightning based attack is directed at the user he/she can channel it down their arm, down the rib cage, into the stomach, and out the same way but on the other side, allowing the user to aim the lightning in a different direction
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 3:09 am

..."Nah this is it!..." Kitsuke clunched his fist...and said"You may redirect my lightning but you cannot control it...,there are still small amount of lightning on your body..and any seconds now...it will shock your organs which will cause it to fail working...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark   ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORPGDM~ Kitsuke vs. Zodiark
Page 1 of 1