Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The new Kazekage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 3:14 pm

Hakuben looked around sadly at the area that had become her office. She was wearing a kimono made of green and black, the colors of her clan. She had just been informed that she was to become the new leader of the council of elders. Since this took an extreme amount of time, she had decided to leave her position as Kazekage, in order to fulfill her duties to her clan. She had sent a messenger puppet(a small bird ran on an engine) to the cloud, to contact the man that would now take her place. Collecting all of her things into a pile, she awaited his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 3:25 pm

A hesitant knock came from outside and the door was opened a fraction, just enough for someone to pass through. Eiichiro slipped into the office and after making a brief bow of respect towards Hakuben, closed the door and stood in front of he... looking at her in a slightly nervous manner.
"Hakuben-sama.." he began softly as she gazed downwards to look him in the eye "I still don't know why you want me to take your place...but it would have been stupid to refuse an offer like that..." his voice trailed of and he lowered his head in anticipation of her reply...Kazekage? Is it the best thing to do, with all the troubles surrounding my clan? I guess it doesn't matter...I owe her that much.
Back to top Go down

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 3:33 pm

Hakuben placed on hand on his shoulder, smiling down at him. "I chose you because you are the best choice." She said soothingly. She noticed his nervousness, and frowned for a second. "You know, now that you are about to be a leader, you will have more power to help those you love, clan members and friends alike, than you ever had before. You'd be surprised by how much power you gain by leading a humble village." She said, smiling once again. She turned, grabbing her things, and then looked back at him. "I suggest you take the time to get to know your fellow shinobi, and the layout of the village. Also, when you get strong enough Shinobi, you should revive the Gyouan. They are a group of elite sand shinobi who all either wield a puppet or a fan, they are the equivalent of the Seven Swordsman, except there are five." She finished. Heading toward the door, she opened it completely. Then, realizing she forgot something she turned around. Kissing the boy on the forehead, she said, "Congratulations, Kazekage-danna." With that, she left.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 3:46 pm

For a moment he just stood there, not knowing what to do...the room was silent except for the soft whistling of the wind outside the windows. Am I actually good enough to be a Kage? I'm not responsible, I can't make choices.... Eiichiro twisted his body round and sat down on the desk tapping his fingers on the solid wood.
The sound vibrated up his arm and into his chest. Hmph...the only thing I can do know is see how long I last. The wind rattled the shutters against the wall startling him slightly. God...Suna is nothing...an easy target, maybe thats why Haku-sama gave me it...no she wouldn't do that
Letting out a long sigh Eiichiro got up and went over to the window, throwing it open and looking out onto the clustered buildings and the thin winding streets...nothing. It was late at night and the few remaining villagers would be asleep. Their were a few lights on but the residents would have no idea that they now had a leader.Maybe thats how it should remain...but no I'm going to help this village, its mine now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Kazekage
Page 1 of 1