Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The new Kazekage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 12:06 am

Kitsuke arrived at the Kazekage's office as fast as he can racing Kamoku down to meet the new Kazekage without knocking going inside the room immediately."E my friend I learned that your the new Kazekage and I want to congratulate you with a visit always remember that I am here not only for the service of the sand and also as your dear friend."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 12:08 am

they were tied at the race and did a salute sighn since there was no wind in the room.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:05 pm

Surprised by the sudden appearance of Kitsuke and Kamoku, Eiichiro hurriedly shoved something into his pocket and slammed the desk drawer shut to hide whatever it was that he had been looking at...
" You two live in Suna..." he asked disbelievingly, switching his gaze back and forth between the two ninja's faces. " Wow...I didn't know...". His voice had a sound that seemed slightly worried but he quickly shook it off and sat on the desk, cradling a blue and white bundle in his hands...
" Kazekage uniform..." Eiichiro explained when he saw a confused look in Kamoku's eyes. " Their Haku's old ones so their made...um...yeah... to fit a girl and their too big anyway, so screw them". Instead of throwing them in the bin, as everyone would have expected, he carefully folded them up and put them in a neat pile next to him, as if they were precious to him. Of course they weren't but Haku might want, or even need back someday so it would be a better to take care of them then to throw them away.
Kitsuke gave him an odd gaze before shaking his head and taking a few steps backwards towards the door...
" Its okay" mumered Eiichiro " I'm really busy but you don't have to leave if you don't want to". Wow...I actually have power over someone...I'm higher in status then both of them...not that it matters really. God, this is too much responsibility for me. This Kage crap will take some getting used to...
Back to top Go down

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:15 pm

I knock on the door
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 12:27 am

kamoku held out his hand. showing eiichiro that they were still friends and that both of the jounins would catch up. he did a half smile.which was like hell freezing over.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 5:29 am

Kitsuke smiled towards E as a sign of comfort on the presence of E "Ahmm E I live in Suna but as I help the lightning because of my friends there including you and because of Kitaro-sama but now I am here to congratulate then visit you my friend." Kitsuke was very comfortable on Eiichiro's presence knowing that E is a very close friend of Kitsuke."Well it seems that you aren't busy so Kamoku and I would love to stay and have a cup of tea with the Kazekage." Kitsuke then went to the window of the building and looked outside.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 4:33 pm

" Hmh...tea?" Eiichiro smiled lightly and walked over to the small table by the bookcases. On it there was a tray containting a tepaot and a set of tea cups. The pot was already stemaing as Eiichiro picked it up and poured a deep brownish-red drink into three of the china cups. " Its a clan blend and so..." Eiichiro's voice went uneasy " It's got human blood in it". Noticing Kamoku's face Eiichiro continued hastily " All the other ingedients neutrilise the blood so it wouldn't harm a willow even if they drank gallons of the stuff...I hope you don't mind its all I've got...sorry". Sorry was written all over Eiichiro's face as he awakwardly offered them a cup " You don't have to have any if you don't want to". Outside the sand laced breeze was beating a soft rythm on the sun soaked side of the building. It was early afternoon and the desert heat would be unbearable if it wasn't for the shade provided by a potted plant above the window.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 11:08 pm

kamoku was handed a cup. he didnt drink any just yet but just stared into the contents. finding out its secrets and how it nuetralized the blood. "..........."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 7:31 am

Kitsuke heard what Eiichiro mentioned about the tea's "Blood? oh I understand" Kitsuke knew Eiichiro as a vampire E loves blood more than anyone else inside the room.And turned into the table where the tea's lies,and picked-up the cup of tea and started drinking it.The tea's temperature was just right not too hot not too warm but when it passed Kitsuke's throat it felt warm plunging down from Kitsuke's mouth to his throat.After drinking some Kitsuke turned again to the Kazekage "It taste great love it" with a big smile in his face,after looking at E Kitsuke turned to Kamoku this time and said "Why dont you drink yours Kamoku?"
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 3:38 pm

Eiichiro paused for a moment as Kitsuke handed a cup to Kamoku then began to drink out of his own, before poring himself a cup...it was redder than the others...so much it was almost crimson. Leaving them to finish their tea he walked over to the bookselves gently sipping his own. Eiichiro's eyes fell upon a large book in the corner of the to shelf. Putting down his delicate china cup he awakwardly pulled it down and opened it...

There was a hole cut out of the pages with a box inside. It was pine with a lid painted with the scene of a lake shrine. Around the shrine was the faint figure of a firey colour eight-headed snake... Eiichiro gazed at it running his fingers along the outline of the demon, he seemed lost as he stared at it. Behind him there was the sound of a cup being palced down, instantly he slammed the book shut and hurriedly put it back.

" Kitsuke...I'm surprised you like it" he said spinnin round and joining him in the opposite corner of the room. " I wasn't sure how'd you'd feel about drinking human blood like that...though I guess its not fresh...". Kitsuke's cup was half empty and the liquid was swirling gently, forming a small whirlpool in the middle of the cup.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 11:19 pm

Kitsuke saw Eiichiro pick up a book and read it but Kitsuke cant see it because E turned back from Kitsuke's direction.Kitsuke heard what E mentioned about him liking the tea "Well it has human blood in it but I dont think it will harm my body especially when it came from a friend right?,anyway it tasted great like a real tea but it gives a slight warm feeling when it passed my throat".Kitsuke became curious about the book the kazekage opened and so asked E "The book you opened can you tell me what it is?" Kitsuke forgot for a second that even though E is his friend he is still the Kazekage "Sorry for my foolishness Kazekage I didn't mean to bother you"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 11:26 pm

kamoku sippd it a bit and opend is aiways before it hit the asophagus and it fell into his dead lungs. it didnt burn so he coughed and it returned its way to the stomach. he wrinkled his nose. it still stung badly with the aftertaste. but he drank the rest out of respect for the kazekage. he did the thumbs up to E. making his face blank, though he knew that vampires could sense emotions even if he didnt show any.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 8:35 am

" If you don't like it just say..." Eiichiro mumered in Kamoku's direction whilst pouring himself another cup. "I wasn't expecting you to taste the blood, maybe I should have put more berries in...". Lifting it to his mouth he let the aroma find its way into his head before taking a drink from it and placing it back down...
" Whats in the book is a locked box with a painting on the lid...whats inside that locked box..was given to me by my Grandma and I can't tell you what it is so I just let you guess...". After finishing his sentance he smiled lightly and shot the bookshelf a quick look. " Of course I want to tell you...but like I said I can't..." he shrugged with an apologetic look on his face and sat on his desk looking at his two visitors with idle interest.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 8:43 am

kamoku stood there for a nanosecond and then raced to the window where he made himself throw up. berries could kill him if he didnt act quick. he began pulling out fiber collergrations and antiacids.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:07 pm

"Thats what the disadvantage of willows never drink anything without knowing the contents,Hahahah!" Kitsuke laughed when he saw Kamoku trying to remove the liquid from Kamoku's body.After laughing Kitsuke turned again to Eiichiro holding the cup and asked E "Can I have another glass" , the tea isnt the drink of human but it tasted so good like...like...Kitsuke cant describe it.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 11:28 am

kamoku got tired of trying to pull off the caps and just ate the whole thing. he sighed in releif. he was by the window just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Kazekage   The new Kazekage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Kazekage
Page 1 of 1