Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Battle with ruka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 9:40 pm

i walk in the forest, while waiting for ruka to be approved
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 10:16 pm

still i wait for ruka to come and fight.
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 4:36 pm

I walk up and sit on a rock take out a apple and eat it
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 5:40 pm

i say to ruka "so, youve come."
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 5:43 pm

yep now be ready to die
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:12 pm

OOC: Just a quick comment. RP is a lot easier when you do it third-person. Example: Ruka walked into the area, versus I walked into the area. It gives it more of a...story-telling feel. Also, when you are talking, use quotation marks so that people can tell. Use italics when your character is thinking. That is all ^.^
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:19 pm

"Kuchiyose no jutsu! The art of summoning!" Atama summons up a huge fire dragon!
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:24 pm

OOC: Post jutsu after using them.
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:28 pm

ooc: i know
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:35 pm

that's sad already ruka said

then he does handsigns and you start falling in to a black relm then land on sand and 18 o me come up

Name: flash depth
Type: genjutsu
Description:a genjutsu that when your put in to it every thing goes black and you fall in t a sea of lava then it turns to sand and 18 of me come up and you are immobilized and we take turns hitting you with fire balls

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:37 pm

the dragon flys kayutsa away from the lava.
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:39 pm

you are suddenly imobilized and I come up and put your dragon in to the fire while the 18 mes crush you with fire balls
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:46 pm

"u forgot" i say "mydragon is a fire dragon!" the dragon flys out of the fire and rescues me!
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:47 pm

you cant be moved
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:51 pm

i said, the dragon rescues me! first he destroys your doppelgangers and then scratches a hole around me to get me out!
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:55 pm

Alright, I'm sorry for interrupting, but you're acting like four year olds. (You know, the whole, "I'm invincible. No I'm Invincible" crap.) Maybe if the two of you put more in your posts, and removed the autohitting, as well as stopped referring to yourself in the first person, you wouldn't have ran into this argument.
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:56 pm

ooc: YOU ARE FROZEN IN THE AIR

they come back and kill you
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:57 pm

I win you where in my genjutsu to long any way
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:57 pm

Ruka wrote:
ooc: YOU ARE FROZEN IN THE AIR

they come back and kill you

That is an autohit... and you just killed him with it. If you two won't smarten up and listen to me (believe it or not, I'm still a staff member) there will be consequences.
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty

remember, the dragon rescued me!
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:59 pm

Stop, arguing. The match is over, listen to me.

Both of your RP skills, are absolutely horrendous. From you structure and bickering alone, I'd have to guess that the two of you are probably about eight years old. If you are, that's fine, we can work with you, help you become a decent RPer. If you're not, and more around the teenage era, you should be ashamed of yourselves right now.
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:03 pm

well you can help me
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:09 pm

Yes, I will help you. Here we go.

1. Write more then one sentence. Other people have to read what you write, and they can't always understand what you mean (Even though it might make sense in your head, it might not in theirs). Another thing is one sentence is boring, not everybody RPs just to fight, some people just like to have fun.

2. Use your character's name. Using I repeatedly gets confusing, and try to use the past tense. Here's an example: Eki jumped on top of the building. Now, doesn't that look better then this: I jump on the building.

3. NO AUTOHITTING. You never, ever, hit another player without giving them a chance to react, it's not fair. Another thing, is you never ever control another character. Don't say what he's doing or what he's thinking, that's the character's owners job. Look at it this way, if me and you are fighting and I do this: Eki jumped down from the top of the building, stabbing Ruka in the head with a kunai, killing him instantly. How fair was that? I just killed you before you posted, and now what do you have to do, go make a new character. Learn to play fair, learn to only play your own characters, they're the only thing that you own on this site.

Those, are the three biggest rules here.
Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:11 pm

ok thx ^_^
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:14 pm

Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle with ruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle with ruka   Battle with ruka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle with ruka
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next