Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

app with the new template (Ruka)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

app with the new template (Ruka) Empty
PostSubject: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:29 pm

General Information:
Name: (Ruka Kaguya)

Weight: (120 pounds)

Height: (5"3)

Looks: (my avatar)

Personality: (usually happy and jumpy will eat anything and is all around he is a nice person
he loves to fight but will never give up and loves food but actually quiet during a battle
)

Clan Information Kaguya clan
Shikotsumyaku gives the user the ability to manipulate his skeletal structure. An example of this ability is seen when Kimimaro fires his finger bones from his hands like bullets. Any injuries the skin receives during the process are instantly healed and replacements bones are created to restore the sue of his hands. This ability can be used to sprout bones from any point on his body, giving him a quick defense against physical attacks by covering himself in spikes. Kimimaro can increase the strength of these bones to steel-like quality, a trait he often takes advantage when using his bones as a sword.

Clan Name: (Kaguya)

Kekei Genkai:look up

Clan Symbol: (none)

Clan History: (I don't think it has one)

Rank 7 swordsman
Village: (Hidden Mist Village,)

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:(Ninjutsu, Taijutsu,

Elemental Affinity:( Fire, Water,)

Special Characteristics:(curse mark that X4 my speed that I got when my village was destroyed the next da after it was destroyed it was there)

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, 影分身の術, literally "Shadow Clone Technique" early Viz manga "Art of the Doppelganger" Viz manga "Art of the Shadow Doppelganger" English TV "Shadow Clone Jutsu"
Type: B-rank, Supplementary
Unlike the normal Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Doppelganger), this jutsu does not create illusions, but real bodies of the ninja. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among the user and every clone. This could be very dangerous if the user is low on chakra or makes many clones (like with Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique), making this technique forbidden. However, this is something that Naruto doesn't have to worry about, since his chakra supply is very high thanks to the Kyūbi. Kage Bunshin can't be detected by Byakugan (Hyūga Neji states this during his fight with Naruto during the third part of the Chūnin exam). This is because the clones are real bodies with real chakra systems, identical to the user. It also cannot be detected by the Sharingan. Because the clones are real they can do real damage and can take some damage themselves, being even able to bleed, although they'll still disappear when enough damage has been done, which is usually after one hit. This is one of Naruto's best jutsus. Since the clones are real, he can use it in combination with many other jutsus, including the Sexy no Jutsu.

The Sexy Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
The Sexy Technique a variation on the standard transformation technique, was created by Naruto Uzumaki. It transforms the user into a beautiful woman. Naruto uses it to distract or persuade whoever may be bothering him, sometimes leading to an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim. Naruto and his brief disciple, Konohamaru, create a variant of the technique called the "Harem Jutsu" The Harem jutsu utilizes shadow clones to increase the number of nude individuals with which to distract others.

Name: Teshi Sendan, 十指穿弾, literally "Finger Bullet Drill"
Type: Taijutsu from Kekkei genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m
This is a bloodline limit technique that allows members of the Kaguya clan to shoot bullets made of bone out of the tips of their fingers at great speeds.

Name:bone lightning
Rank A
Description I can use one of my bones to deirect lightning so it comes in one of me bones and comes out the other

Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu, 水分身の術, literally "Water Clone Technique" Viz "Water Replication" English TV "Water Clone Jutsu"
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
Users: Hoshigaki Kisame, Momochi Zabuza, Hatake Kakashi
Creates one or more identical copies of the user out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger) than to a normal Bunshin no Jutsu (Doppelganger Technique), these clones are capable of attacking, except for the fact that each clone's power is only one-tenth of the user. Also, the clones can only be controlled within a certain radius of the user. That is the technique's weakness. This is considered to be the Water Style equivalent to the Leaf Village's "Kage Bushin No Jutsu" (Shadow Doppelganger Technique) mainly because it divides up the user's attention and chakra to an extent.

Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu, 水分身の術, literally "Water Clone Technique" Viz "Water Replication" English TV "Water Clone Jutsu"
Creates one or more identical copies of the user out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger) than to a normal Bunshin no Jutsu (Doppelganger Technique), these clones are capable of attacking, except for the fact that each clone's power is only one-tenth of the user. Also, the clones can only be controlled within a certain radius of the user. That is the technique's weakness. This is considered to be the Water Style equivalent to the Leaf Village's "Kage Bushin No Jutsu" (Shadow Doppelganger Technique) mainly because it divides up the user's attention and chakra to an extent.

Name: Suirō no Jutsu, 水牢の術, literally "Water Prison Technique" English TV "Water Prison Jutsu"
Type: C-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
A move used to trap the victim inside a virtually inescapable prison of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep one arm inside the water sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This Jutsu cannot be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Kisame has been seen using water clones' arms instead of his own arm for this technique; this raises the issue of what exactly must be held inside the bubble to maintain it. Hyūga Neji has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his Tenketsu(pressure points) to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free.

Name: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, 火遁・豪火球の術, literally "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"; English TV "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu"
Users: Most Uchiha Clan Members, Yamashiro Aoba (anime only), Ōki (anime character only), etc.
Utilizing a high amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth. When an Uchiha clan member perfectly masters this technique, the person is fully recognized as an adult.
This Katon jutsu is said to be the most powerful among all others of the same element, since this is seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for all Uchiha clan members.
This is considered by many fans to be Sasuke's signature technique. Hatake Kakashi remembered of the advancement of the Uchiha clan when he had seen that Sasuke had used it so perfectly as a newly graduated Genin, and at such a young age for that matter.

Name: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu, 火遁・鳳仙火の術, literally "Fire Release - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique", English TV "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu", Viz "Fire Style - Art of the Phoenix Flower, the Touch-me-not"
Users: Uchiha Sasuke, Ōki (anime character only)
Multiple balls of fire are sent at the target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack.

Name: Shishi Rendan, 獅子連弾, literally "Lion Combo" Official website "Barrage of Lions"
Users: Uchiha Sasuke
The result of Uchiha Sasuke copying Rock Lee's similar combo. While not able to completely emulate Rock Lee's agility and power, the Sharingan allowed him to gain the ability to push himself to achieve a similar effect, and the result was a copied Kage Buyo followed by a back of the hand strike to the face, a powerful punch to the stomach, finishing off with a spin-around kick that lands the left heel on the center of the opponent. It clearly isn't as powerful or devasting as Lee's Lotus techniques, but also isn't nearly as dangerous to perform, and is quite effective against most targets.

Name: Kage Buyo, Literally "Shadow of the Dancing Leaf", Viz "Shadow of the Dancing Leaf" (a.k.a. "Shadow Leaf Dance")
Users: Rock Lee, Uchiha Sasuke
While the target is airborne, the user jumps in such a way as to appear below the target while following a similar trajectory through the air. Since the victim is airborne, he is in a vulnerable position to a more damaging attack such as Omote Renge or Shishi Rendan.

Name: flame sword
Type tie/nin
Rank B
Description swords ignite with flame and I can control it

Name:Phoenix flame
Type: nin/summoning
Description: any part of my phoenix I can Ignite on fire but only for 30 seconds or less

Name Rukon
looks:app with the new template (Ruka) Phoenix
can shoot fire balls and if we both do one a big grand fire ball comes down that x3 the size and can travel at speed to 1 to 50 miles per hour and can make a shield of fire and rukons tail can extend to 4 yards and rukon in 8 yards tall.

Name: heat sense
Description:with my Fire sword any version I can sense the body heat of anyone

History/RP Sample:

History/Background Story: (Background Story:(he was bour but soon after his village was destroyed so he was alone and he ound only 1 thing in all the ash a metal case that have 2 swords in it he picked them up and his fire power
grew so much that the swords burst in to flame for the next 12 years he studied with them and be came very good with them and able to fend of any enemy and his Justus became incredible.

he then learned to use water with the swords and then moved in to the mist village and lived there wanting to get hired.
and prove he can fight to the world)

Rp Sample: (I stand quetly with the wind blowing on my face and I pull it out of my eyes so you can see my eyes but all you can see in them is dark and fear then in a flash ruka comes up to you with tremendous speed almost blinding when you relize whats going on its to late. )

Last edited by Rukon Kaguya on Thu 12 Feb 2009, 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:47 pm

me: Suirō no Jutsu, 水牢の術, literally "Water Prison Technique" English TV "Water Prison Jutsu"
A move used to trap the victim inside a virtually inescapable prison of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep one arm inside the water sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This Jutsu cannot be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Kisame has been seen using water clones' arms instead of his own arm for this technique; this raises the issue of what exactly must be held inside the bubble to maintain it. Hyūga Neji has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his Tenketsu(pressure points) to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free.

this a clan jutsu. you cant have this.

ame: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, 火遁・豪火球の術, literally "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"; English TV "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu"
Users: Most Uchiha Clan Members, Yamashiro Aoba (anime only), Ōki (anime character only), etc.
Utilizing a high amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth. When an Uchiha clan member perfectly masters this technique, the person is fully recognized as an adult.
This Katon jutsu is said to be the most powerful among all others of the same element, since this is seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for all Uchiha clan members.
This is considered by many fans to be Sasuke's signature technique. Hatake Kakashi remembered of the advancement of the Uchiha clan when he had seen that Sasuke had used it so perfectly as a newly graduated Genin, and at such a young age for that matter.

this is an uchiha jutsu. you cant have this either

Name: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu, 火遁・鳳仙火の術, literally "Fire Release - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique", English TV "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu", Viz "Fire Style - Art of the Phoenix Flower, the Touch-me-not"
Multiple balls of fire are sent at the target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack.

same

and more history. thats about it ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:49 pm

I can have it they all got approved before an you don't need to be a uchiha to use fire ball jutsus
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:51 pm

but you need to be taught by an uchiha to have it. the only reason why kakashi has it is because he copied it. and please name one character besides the uchihas that havent been taught or copied that jutsu that have it.

(i hate being a mod - -)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:53 pm

then how did the 3rd hokage use it let someone else approve it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:00 pm

Actually? A lot of characters on the site have fire styles without being taught by uchiha. Also, if you look at the random jounin in the leaf, some of them use fireball jutsu.

Water prison isn't a clan technique, I dun even know where you get that from.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:05 pm

from haku. you know, the guy that looks like a chick? only their kekei combined water and wind to make ice. one of their keke jutsu were weater prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:09 pm

Zabuza used water prison smarts >.>
Haku never used it. Water prison is an extremely common water technique.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:10 pm

really? fuck. this is why i dont like being a mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:11 pm

Hahaha. That's ok.

I dun see anything wrong with the app, so...approval?
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 10:33 am

The Kayuga clan history, there should be one, just say how they are known and little about them when the attacked on to the Mist or anything that actually happened with the Kayuga clan.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 12:51 pm

I have a question.
Why are you not adding all of your jutsus to this application?
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 4:42 pm

He doesn't need a Kaguya clan history, he isn't making the clan >.>
Back to top Go down
C.C

C.C

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 5:00 pm

he is not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 5:02 pm

No he isn't. Don't post in any app but your own
Back to top Go down
C.C

C.C

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 5:04 pm

ok srry:(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 6:44 pm

um naito I will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 6:55 pm

Many Flowers in Bloom

Hyakkaryouran
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Special Note: Movie Three Only
Hyakkaryouran is a Ninjutsu technique used by wandering ninja Karenbana. Used in conjunction with the Gokan Sakusou powder, Karenbana will release a multitude of flower petals from her sleeve which will flow through the air and circle her opponent. Karenbana herself will then move through the flowers and blend in with the help of the sense altering agent. She can then launch surprise attacks while obscured by the petals themselves.

Name: Kirigakure no Jutsu, 霧隠れの術, literally "Hiding Mist Technique", Viz manga "Kirigakure Jutsu" (Translated as the Art of Hiding in the Mist in a sidenote), English TV "Hidden Mist Jutsu", "Hidden Mist Technique"
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, causing anyone within it to lose the advantage of sight.

Takitsubo no Jutsu - Waterfall Basin Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Takitsubo
Suiton • Takitsubo no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with Earth Style Doryuu Jouheki. This allowed him to form a large waterfall.

Name: Konohagakure Hiden: Taijutsu no Ōgi: Sennen Goroshi, 木ノ葉隠れ秘伝・体術の奥義・千年殺し, literally "Hidden Leaf Secret: Taijutsu Supreme Technique: A Thousand Years of Death" (a.k.a. "Sennen Gurushi, 千年苦し, Thousand Years of Pain" or "Hidden Leaf Ancient Taijutsu Supreme Technique: A Thousand Years of Death"; English TV "Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu: The Thousand Years of Pain")
Type: E-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
A very simple Taijutsu technique with a very over-dramatised name. Forcefully plunges the user's fingers into the vicinity of the victim's rectal regions. Sakura dubbed it the "Super Powerful Ass-Poke". However, Naruto figured out the true meaning of the jutsu: it was mainly used with a pointed object (usually a kunai), in order to attack the blindspot of the enemy. When combined with explosive seals, it can even damage Gaara in his semi transformed mode.
The Naruto manga lists the technique as 千年殺し (Sennen Goroshi), as does the manual for Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2Naruto (the first appearance of the jutsu) heard the name as "Sennen Gurushi, 千年苦し", which does mean something along the lines of "1,000 Years of Pain".
(and ostensibly the first, as well), a Gamecube title which saw release only in Japan. This wording means "The Kill of a Thousand Years" instead of "1,000 Years of Pain". It could be construed that the original fansubbers, when translating the fourth episode of

Name: Taijū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, 多重影分身の術, literally "Multiple Shadow Clone Technique" or "Mass Shadow Replication Technique" English TV "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu"
Type: A-rank, Supplementary

As Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, but creates far, far more clones. Like Kage Bunshin, the clones look the same as the user and will disappear if hit. This is considered a forbidden technique, because it can be fatal to the person performing it, seeing as all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra from the performer. Naruto learned the technique from the scroll of forbidden seals written by the First Hokage.

Name: Suiton: Suikōdan no Jutsu, 水遁・水鮫弾の術, literally "Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique"
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
This jutsu utilizes water to attack the enemy with a powerful water burst. When Hoshigaki Kisame and Uchiha Itachi entered Konoha looking for Uzumaki Naruto, they come across Hatake Kakashi. Kisame employs this technique, but Kakashi has a Kage Bunshin (Shadow Doppelganger) copy and defend against it by retaliating with the same technique, canceling the attack.

Name: Suiton: Bakusui Shōha, 水遁・爆水衝波, literally "Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave"
Type: Unknown, probably: Offensive, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
One can literally create water out of nothing. Kisame was able to cover a significant portion of desert while engaging Gai and his subordinates.

ame: Suiton: Goshokuzame, 水遁・五食鮫, literally "Water Release: Five Eating Sharks"
Type: Unknown, probably: Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Once an opponent is knocked into water, sharks can be created out of chakra and used to attack the opponent.

Name water propeller
Rank C
Description can move faster that your running speed in water like a fish and you accelerate

Name: death by kuni
Rank B
Description I drop as many kuni as I want in the water and then I can control where they go and even they can shoot out of the water so if you where in the water when I did the jutsu I could make all the kuni's come at you and you would most likely die

Name:water breath
Rank B
description I can breath under water

Name: Drowning
Description: holds a person under water as long as I'm focused what happends is the person is stuck under water and can't swim but if you break my concentration your free and the water keeps pushing you down and makes it almost impossible to escape but if you threw a kuni at me you would be free tho

Name flame sword V2
Size between 1 ft to 2 yards
Rank A
weight 2 pounds
description the 2nd version of my flame sword lets me shoot fire balls out of it and I can make a flash of fire come in my hand and the sword will appear in my hand and can use it as a fire whip also and I can make bigger fire balls with it also

looks:app with the new template (Ruka) Sword

Name: Drowning
Description: holds a person under water as long as I'm focused what happends is the person is stuck under water and can't swim but if you break my concentration your free and the water keeps pushing you down and makes it almost impossible to escape but if you threw a kuni at me you would be free tho

Name: death by kuni
Rank B
Description I drop as many kuni as I want in the water and then I can control where they go and even they can shoot out of the water so if you where in the water when I did the jutsu I could make all the kuni's come at you and you would most likely die

Name water swords type 1
Rank A
Descriptions: lets me control water and shoot it in the form of huge water balls and I can bundel it up a tutn it in to my sword and make a shield of water come up with it
looksapp with the new template (Ruka) Icesword3

Water sword V2
rank A
description: can control water and let me do all the other stuff as v1 but this one can let me summon a huge water Dragon that I can control with my sword and I can make sharp waves of water come at my opponent and it lets me make a splash of water come up that I can stand float on and I can make a huge force of water spiraling come at my opponent almost unblockable

looksapp with the new template (Ruka) Sword-3

Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 10:20 am

Name:fire taijutsu
Element:fire
Description:lets users taijutsu become much better because whenever you punch or kick or any taijutsu. The part connecting ignites with flame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 10:41 am

Name: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, 火遁・豪火球の術, literally "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"; English TV "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu"

Name: Shishi Rendan, 獅子連弾, literally "Lion Combo" Official website "Barrage of Lions"
The result of Uchiha Sasuke copying Rock Lee's similar combo. While not able to completely emulate Rock Lee's agility and power, the Sharingan allowed him to gain the ability to push himself to achieve a similar effect, and the result was a copied Kage Buyo followed by a back of the hand strike to the face, a powerful punch to the stomach, finishing off with a spin-around kick that lands the left heel on the center of the opponent. It clearly isn't as powerful or devasting as Lee's Lotus techniques, but also isn't nearly as dangerous to perform, and is quite effective against most targets.

Name: Kage Buyo, Literally "Shadow of the Dancing Leaf", Viz "Shadow of the Dancing Leaf" (a.k.a. "Shadow Leaf Dance")
While the target is airborne, the user jumps in such a way as to appear below the target while following a similar trajectory through the air. Since the victim is airborne, he is in a vulnerable position to a more damaging attack such as Omote Renge or Shishi Rendan.

Type tie/nin
Rank B

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, 影分身の術, literally "Shadow Clone Technique" early Viz manga "Art of the Doppelganger" Viz manga "Art of the Shadow Doppelganger" English TV "Shadow Clone Jutsu"
Type: B-rank, Supplementary
Unlike the normal Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Doppelganger), this jutsu does not create illusions, but real bodies of the ninja. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among the user and every clone. This could be very dangerous if the user is low on chakra or makes many clones (like with Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique), making this technique forbidden. However, this is something that Naruto doesn't have to worry about, since his chakra supply is very high thanks to the Kyūbi. Kage Bunshin can't be detected by Byakugan (Hyūga Neji states this during his fight with Naruto during the third part of the Chūnin exam). This is because the clones are real bodies with real chakra systems, identical to the user. It also cannot be detected by the Sharingan. Because the clones are real they can do real damage and can take some damage themselves, being even able to bleed, although they'll still disappear when enough damage has been done, which is usually after one hit. This is one of Naruto's best jutsus. Since the clones are real, he can use it in combination with many other jutsus, including the Sexy no Jutsu.

The Sexy Technique
Type: S-rank, Supplementary
The Sexy Technique a variation on the standard transformation technique, was created by Naruto Uzumaki. It transforms the user into a beautiful woman. Naruto uses it to distract or persuade whoever may be bothering him, sometimes leading to an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim. Naruto and his brief disciple, Konohamaru, create a variant of the technique called the "Harem Jutsu" The Harem jutsu utilizes shadow clones to increase the number of nude individuals with which to distract others.

Name: Teshi Sendan, 十指穿弾, literally "Finger Bullet Drill"
Type: Taijutsu from Kekkei genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m
This is a bloodline limit technique that allows members of the Kaguya clan to shoot bullets made of bone out of the tips of their fingers at great speeds.

Users: Hoshigaki Kisame, Momochi Zabuza, Hatake Kakashi

Name: Suirō no Jutsu, 水牢の術, literally "Water Prison Technique" English TV "Water Prison Jutsu"

Name : flower fade
Element: ?
Description: I can fade in to flower peddles and see out of them

Name: flower bomb
Element:?
Description: I make flowers around my opponent and then the flower fly toward my opponent and stick to them and then the tiniest spark will set them of and when they catch on fire all blow up in a fiery explosion
and even a spark can set it of
Name: Flower flash
Description: flowers cover the opponets eyes and when they mave them or take them of there in my genjutsu and when they come out for ten seconds all they see is black and can't smell and fell like there flying

Name: Flower flight
Description: flower surround my feet and let me fly by making my body very light and they also push me up

Type tie/nin
Rank B

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summoning Technique
Type: Summon
Ruka summons a Phenox, a powerful hawk which controls fire and is able to fuse itself with the user.
can shoot fire balls and if we both do one a big grand fire ball comes down that x3 the size and can travel at speed to 1 to 50 miles per hour and can make a shield of fire and rukons tail can extend to 4 yards and rukon in 8 yards tall.

Name: Phoenix flame
Type: nin/summoning
Description: any part of my phoenix I can Ignite on fire but only for 30 seconds or less

Name: phoenix bash
Description I fuse with my phoenix and look like my pic down there with the blue and it X4 my strength and I can fly my jutsus are more powerful
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Phoenix Bash mod:

Name:phoenix blue flame
Description:Requires to be in the Phoenix Bash mod. A grand fire ball that X2 the size and the fire is blue and it travels faster

Name raptor sword
weight 5 pounds
height 2ft
looks
description can run throe almost anything and can turn in to a raptor that can make water slashes like waves by swiping his claws

Name : Ice sword
weight 5 pounds
height 3 ft
looks
description makes water turn to ice and throw ice bricks at them and make the bricks turn in to ice shards that go toward my opponent

Name unkind sword
weight 18 pounds
height 7 ft
looks
description can make earth quakes and shakes the whole field when it touches the ground and if the whole sword goes in the ground the ground brakes up and nothing is stable

Name flame sword V2
Size between 1 ft to 2 yards
Rank A
weight 2 pounds
description the 2nd version of my flame sword lets me shoot fire balls out of it and I can make a flash of fire come in my hand and the sword will appear in my hand and can use it as a fire whip also and I can make bigger fire balls with it also

looks:

Rukon Kaguya wrote:
Name water swords type 1
Rank A
Descriptions: lets me control water and shoot it in the form of huge water balls and I can bundel it up a tutn it in to my sword and make a shield of water come up with it
looks

Water sword V2
rank A
description: can control water and let me do all the other stuff as v1 but this one can let me summon a huge water Dragon that I can control with my sword and I can make sharp waves of water come at my opponent and it lets me make a splash of water come up that I can stand float on and I can make a huge force of water spiraling come at my opponent almost unblockable

looks

Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 10:53 am

Are you done?

jutsu wrote:
Name:bone lightning
Rank A
Description I can use one of my bones to deirect lightning so it comes in one of me bones and comes out the other
I don't wanna approve jutsus which can redirect opponent's attacks.

jutsu wrote:
Name: Suiton: Suikōdan no Jutsu, 水遁・水鮫弾の術, literally "Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique"
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
This jutsu utilizes water to attack the enemy with a powerful water burst. When Hoshigaki Kisame and Uchiha Itachi entered Konoha looking for Uzumaki Naruto, they come across Hatake Kakashi. Kisame employs this technique, but Kakashi has a Kage Bunshin (Shadow Doppelganger) copy and defend
against it by retaliating with the same technique, canceling the attack.
The description is only history from the cannon. Could you add a proper description of the jutsu?

jutsu wrote:
ame: Suiton: Goshokuzame, 水遁・五食鮫, literally "Water Release: Five Eating Sharks"
Type: Unknown, probably: Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Once an opponent is knocked into water, sharks can be created out of chakra and used to attack the opponent.
You need to add a rank to it and also I think the jutsu requires the user to have a palm touching the water.

jutsu wrote:
Summoning Technique
Type: Summon
Ruka summons a Phenox, a powerful hawk which controls fire and is able to fuse itself with the user.
You have a summon called Rukon(funny, isn't that your character's name too). But you need to add to the description that it is a "phenox".
This is the description of Rukon:
summon wrote:

I'll continue checking later. Gotta go.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 11:44 am

Back.
I guess everything else is fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 12:20 pm

Bone lightning was rejected before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: app with the new template (Ruka)   app with the new template (Ruka) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

app with the new template (Ruka)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: