Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training Aku Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Training Aku Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training Aku Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training Aku Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training Aku Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training Aku Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training Aku Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training Aku Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training Aku Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training Aku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 8:29 pm

Tenshin was walking along the village whe he noticed a genin training by himself. Tenshin keeped walking but stoped when he seen that the kid was getting bored with his trainin and compared to Tenshin level he was very weak in Tenshin eye. Tenshin walked into the training ground where the kid was and leaned againsta tree and watched the kid. "You are realy weak you know right kid." Tenshin says in a mean voice for he still doesnt know how to talk to people with respect yet.
Back to top Go down

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 8:38 pm

"Weakness is simply a level of lacking in strength." Akugo replied, being a smart ass. He raised his bow once more and fired an arrow for no reason at all.

OOC: Sorry its short
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 8:45 pm

Tenshin smiled. "Your a smart ass i see." Tenshin says with a smile on his face. Tenshin then threw a kunia at the arrow cutting it in two peices. "I hate smart asses." Tenshin says as his tone of voice canged real fast into a low and deep voice.
Back to top Go down

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 8:48 pm

"And I hate mist ninja." He replied, placing his bow upon his back. "Now are you going to sit there and waste my arrows, or do something that will be of use to me? You are a Kumogakure Jounin, no?" He said, pushing his snow-white bangs from his gray eyes. They stared coldly, revealing no emotion at all. His skin was the same hue as his eyes, and his clothes were all black. A very morbid outfit.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 8:54 pm

Tenshin looked at the kid with no emotions. Tenshin didnt even answer the kids question. Tenshin then walked towards the kid. Tenshin got to the side of him. "I am here cause i was sent to train you i am not your squad captain or sensei so dont even call me or think of me as any thing but a sparing partner to make you faster and stronger." Tenshin says in a deep emtion less voice. Tenshin then turned to his right and took 10 steps away from the kid and turned around and looked at the kid. "Shall we begin the spar match. If your ready try to hit me." Tenshin says looking at the kid.
Back to top Go down

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 9:08 pm

Aku didn't say a word. He flipped through handsigns. What came of this series of seals was a pair of faery-like wings made of leaves. They grew from his back, flowing through two holes in his cloak. Laughing, he pushed forward with the wings to increase his speed. It seemed he was holding back before, he was at least twice as fast. He threw a simple punch at Enshi's gut.

Jutsu Used~
Name-Wings of the Elements
Rank-C-A
Range- ?
Effect-Wings of the Elements is a ninjutsu utilized by the Senki race. Almost like a bloodline, this ninjutsu comes quite naturally to them. By activating their special "aura" the user will then grow a pair of wings. The wings will differ depending on the base of their aura.

Earth:
Effect: These wings allow the user to manipulate the plants around them. It takes the form of fairy wings, made out of leaves.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 9:12 pm

Tenshin watched the kid as hecame rushing towards him. Tenshin jumped out the way off the hit and then did a sweep kick on Aku. Tenshin then looked at Aku as he was about to make him fall down.
Back to top Go down

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 6:17 pm

Aku jumped above the leg, willing the grass below him to grow taller and attempt to wrap around Enshi's ankle. Aku then pumped his wings, sending him flying to the left where he landed quietly. The wind that resulted from the landing sent leaves upon the ground into the air. Aku took advantage of this and willed the leaves to swirl around him, attempting to confuse him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 7:54 pm

Tenshin did some hand signs and jumped up before the Grass grabed hi, he had shot a jet of fire from his mouth down opon the grass .Tenshin then spit at Aku. The spit was made out of fire and it grew larger and then split into seven diffrent spears strong enough to break through many high level shield. Tenshin then watched the spears fly towards Aku waiting for him to fall to his plan.

Jutsu Name: Katon • Nanatsu Kyuuten
Type: ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: A skill in which the user taking their chakra and imbue it with their flame chakra. The user will then spit out the flames toward the opponent, at first taking the form of a large burst but then splitting off into seven distinct fire spears. These spears capable of even breaking through many high level shield jutsu. Each spear is 10 feet in length
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 7:56 pm

OOC: This the first jutsu i used
Jutsu Name: Karyuu Endan
Description: Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.
Back to top Go down

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 10:02 pm

Aku jumped out of the way of these spears, pushing himself to further speeds with the beats of his wings. His arm was cut a bit by the last spear, his arm hair being burned away by the heat. Akugo ran his finger along the wound, collecting the blood that spilled out. Weaving through handseals, he placed his bloody hand upon the ground. In a puff of smoke, a massive bear was summoned, It was three times as big as Aku, definitely big enough for him to ride it if he wanted to.

Jutsu Used~
Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique
Range: -
Type: Attack, Defense, Supplementary
A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 10:12 pm

Tenshin smiled. Tenshin did some hand signs and imbueded Fire chakra with in the clouds. Tenshin then looked at the kid you better run. Tenshin took out his sword and started to spin it above his head with grea speed so he can block alll the flame that started to come down as ember just as fast as rain.
Jutsu Name: Katon • Yuutename no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A skill in which is one of the most difficult fire based jutsu to master. Within the sky fire chakra is imbued into the clouds from the user. From these clouds, it begins to rain down a series of burning embers. Ecomposing the nearby area or a potentially long range target in a rainfall of fiery embers. This skill can also be dangerous to the user
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 2:31 am

Eki himself sat on a tree branch, back leaning against the tree's powerful trunk. Yawning, he threw one leg over the other, clearly showing he was comfortable. He had been glancing over occasionally, watching the battle, finally speaking up.

"For someone being so weak, it's kind of surprising you haven't taught him anything yet." His voice rang from the trees, only friendly to few. He then looked up, watching the embers rain down, angrily muttering to himself. He formed hand seals himself, then sprung from the branch suddenly, floating above the trees for a moment. He then tossed his head back, and as he brought it forward, as mass of water, equal to a small lake exploded into the air. It quelled most of the embers, then rained down putting out any small fires that had been started. Landing, Eki then took a position next to Senki, not really planning on fighting.

"For a Cloud Jounin, you don't seem to know the importance of Kumogakure's surroundings. Next time, stop and think before you try and burn all our trees and pollute our water supply with ash." He paused, eyes glaring at Tenshin. "Or maybe you don't like eating."

Baku Suishouha [Bursting Water Collision Waves]
Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Eki will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. He can then control the water by riding on top of the waves.
Back to top Go down

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 3:30 pm

Senki smiled at Eki's appearance. "Good day, old friend." He said, though they hadn't actually known each other for that long. He liked the sound of 'old friend' more than just 'friend'. He walked over to Eki and bowed slightly. "Thank you for the help...but I am sure I could have managed." He said, turning to Enshi. "He did make a good point though. While this spar has been entertaining, I have learned nothing from it that I didn't already know. You want to be useful? Help me learn jutsu. I know that our two energy sources have different names, but they work exactly the same. However, this doesn't mean I can use jutsu, no one ever taught me." Aku explained.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 3:37 pm

Eki bowed in turn, smiling. "If anyone recognizes your ability, it's me Aku. naturally, I knew you didn't need the help, but the trees of this land have long forgotten how to defend themselves." Eki then turned once again, bowing to Tenshin, an apologetic measure for interrupting the match and then left the sparring area, sitting on a rock not all too far away, simply watching his partner.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 10:19 pm

Tenshin smiled. "It okay. I was trying to see the kids moves see what i gotta teach him but if you wanna teach him go ahead i see he is more of your element." Tenshin jumped up and was soon behind Eki. "Tenshin hyad his sword putting at Eki head. "Next time i am in i fight and you get in my way i well kill you." Tenshin says as he sleed his sword back in its sheeth. Tenshin then jumped up and sat on a tree.
Back to top Go down

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 10:25 pm

"He is a partner and a friend, not a sensei or a tutor." Akugo said, glaring at Enshi. "Next time you raise a finger against my friend I shall show you the true power of the Senki race." He said coldly, his eyes flaring like ashes springing to life for an instant. Then, they became the same cold gray eyes they once were. Picking up his bow, he lay it upon his back, the string running from his left wist to his right shoulder in the front.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 10:30 pm

Tenshin looked at Aku. "I am not your partner sensei friend or anything i was justsent here to help you become stronger." Tenshin says in an angry vice. Tenshin then turned and looked at Aku. "Sorry for snapping but it true." Tenshin says in a low and calm voice.
Back to top Go down

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 10:57 pm

"A temper brings with it it's own punishment." Akugo muttered, turning to leave. He nodded to Eki and said, "Hey, mission or ramen?" He smiled as he said this, leaving the choice up to his partner. He leaned against a tree, untying and retying his black combat boots as he waited for the response. When his long, white, hair got in the way, he tucked it behind his ears. This was the first time he had revealed his ears to Enshi. They were long, slim, and pointed. These added to his beautiful, catlike features, he looked even more ancient and mythical than usual.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 7:00 pm

Eki chuckled to himself, sitting up and eventually standing.

"What kind of question is that? Im always about the ramen!"

He then walked over, patting Aku on the back and stepping into pace beside him. At one point, he then turned around, glaring at Tenshin.

"And, don't, ever, destroy our environment. That is, unless you want to be booted around by a genin."

He then turned, and the two walked on.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 3:37 am

Tenshin looked at Eki and the set three tree on fire with his black flame. "Stupid chuunin telling me what to do." Tenshin then walked towrds the tree and walk in to the flames disappearing with th black flames that burned all three of the trees down.

((left topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Aku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Aku   Training Aku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Aku
Page 1 of 1