Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sasori Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sasori Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sasori Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sasori Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sasori Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sasori Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sasori Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sasori Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sasori Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sasori

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sasori Empty
PostSubject: Sasori   Sasori Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 6:38 pm

Name: Sasori

Looks:
Sasori Sasori_by_dangosan

Village: The hidden Sand village, Sunagakure.

Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Clan: none.

Personality: Sasori is very blunt. He really understands the rule of never showing any emotion, but is really just lonely and lost in his little world. He will use sarcasm often, especially if people he dislikes decides to talk with him. Sasori can act jealous of other children due to his parents, who still hasn't returned from the war, but chooses to rarely show it. He's an impatient kid, and loathes waiting above anything else, also, he does not tolerate failure. He loves his puppets more than anything, and his everlasting art is all he could ever need.

Special Characteristics: Unnaturally red hair.

Element(s): Wind.

Skills/Specialties: Main - Puppetry, Sub - weaponry (usually coated with selfmade poison)

Jutsus:
Puppet technique - The puppeteer connects one of their fingers to part of a puppet's body with a chakra string, allowing them to remotely operate it in battle with the proper finger movements. Advanced puppeteers can control multiple puppets at once.
Bunshin no jutsu - Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Sasori also has the basics of simple taijutsu down, meaning that he can defend himself if his puppets were to end up useless in battle.

History/Background Story: After Sasori was born his parents left the village to fight in the war, and he was left together with his grandmother Chiyo and her brother. He grew up to believe his parents would come back soon when they, in reality, had died already a good while ago. His grandmother never told him, and Sasori continued living to watch other kids smile along with their parents. When Chiyo noticed how miserable he really was, she began teaching him the art of puppetring, and after a year or so, he was able to make his first puppets. They represented his parents, and he would often make them hold around him just so he could feel a little loved as well. Whenever the puppets fell though, he lonely feeling would come right back to him.

Sasori was taken into the ninja academy, where he leanred the basics of pretty much everything. He listened to the rules, did whatever their teacher told them to, and became on eof the best in his class. Pretty much everyone understood that it'd be easy for him to follow the rules of the ninja. Despite seeing children around him every day, and working with them, Sasori never bothered to become friends with anyone, and merely concentrated on becoming better with his puppetering. He became a genin on his first try, and was amitted into a team that fit his skills perfectly. Along with his new sensei and teammates, they completed pretty much all missions given to them, though Sasori could never do anything but feel like such low class missions were a waste of time. He would often say he had a lot better things to do. After a lot of low classed missions, Sasori was accepted into the Chuunin exam along with his teammates.

He became a chuunin after three tests; the first one being a written exam (which, with his knowledge, was a little to simple; he didn't really have to cheat). Second was taken in the desert, where the canditates had to survive for five days. They were not allowed to bring anything but a kunai with them (Sasori walked until he found a cactus, and stayed put; he could survive without food for a week, but he needed something to drink). The third was, after the five days, to kill the first candidate they stumbled upon. Sasori, who never bothered to get really close with anyone, didn't have much trouble with this, and won his fight by merely finding a poisonous scorpion and slipping it under his enemy's shirt.

A week after he passed the tests, he found out about his parents deaths (which head happened already years ago), and came to loath his grandmother -and other villagers- for hiding such an important thing for him. Sasori became a lot more anti social, and soon became devoted to his puppets, and new found art; eternal, everlasting art. He began living for this art, and came to the idea of making himself immortal, so he could never afde away like his parents did. Sasori also came with the idea of leaving the village once he'd managed to do this to himself. Now, most of Sasori's time goes to completing missions and trying to figure out how to turn a human into a puppet; seeing as many puppeteers made parts of themselves into wood, then it should be possible for him to make himself of complete wood.
Back to top Go down

Sasori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori   Sasori Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 8:53 pm

Sasori is so beyond 15 its not funny >.>

Don't you want to add more jutsu besides just the puppetry jutsu? Also, you might want to add a description of the puppets you used.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Sasori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori   Sasori Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 1:21 am

...I'd like to see a reason for him being alive as well... Last I knew... he took two swords through his heart.
Back to top Go down

Sasori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori   Sasori Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 2:30 am

To both of you (since my answer will be pretty much the same), a friend of mine, Hiruma on here I believe, wanted me to join this site, so I did. He could explain to me that this was a site where you had to build it up from the start, aka, either start as a genin or chuunin, hence his age and not deadness.

Also, does it say anywhere that I can't Sasori? I asked my friend if I could, and he said so. I mean, he'd read through rules already too, so I'm sure he would know. Then again, maybe I should've asked an admin before applying for Sasori; that way I'd get a straight, truthful answer.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Sasori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori   Sasori Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 3:47 am

yus wrote:
To both of you (since my answer will be pretty much the same), a friend of mine, Hiruma on here I believe, wanted me to join this site, so I did. He could explain to me that this was a site where you had to build it up from the start, aka, either start as a genin or chuunin, hence his age and not deadness.

Also, does it say anywhere that I can't Sasori? I asked my friend if I could, and he said so. I mean, he'd read through rules already too, so I'm sure he would know. Then again, maybe I should've asked an admin before applying for Sasori; that way I'd get a straight, truthful answer.

From what I'm reading here, you're dead on. However, while you taking a character from the Naruto canon and reducing his age, exploring that portion of time before we see him in the series, may be creative, I simply don't think it's practical.

Now, although there is no Rule, stating you can't be Sasori, there is a general story line we've achieved here at Naruto X. Said story line happens roughly twenty years after the end of the manga (which we're hoping is soon, because if the manga carries on into Naruto's adult adventures, our story line is shot). Because of this, we need to keep canon facts. Apparently, Sasori died. HOWEVER, there's been weirder things to happen then people being resurrected in Naruto. Thus, the answer to your argument is; Increase his age, and add to his history.

Your other options would include making a different character, naturally.

And on Akugo's behalf, please do describe your puppet, if you have any to date, or any weapons you may have already incorporated into your own body.
Back to top Go down

Sasori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori   Sasori Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 4:44 am

Alrighty~
I'll get to it whenever I get back from school C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori   Sasori Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasori
Page 1 of 1