Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 7:01 pm

Oshiroku searches for Sasori finding him in a small clearing in the middle of the forest. On the side of the clearing is a large pond. "Sasori, I challenge you to a shinobi battle...Do you accept?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:25 am

Sasori looks up from the lake " I was fishing... but fine I'll battle you. here are the rules. No rienforcements. If somebody gets one rienforcement then the other person gets one. Shadow clones and summoned animals don't count. How about that as the rules ? " Sasori says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 8:16 am

Suddenly a dog jumps out of the water and says " Got another one " and spits a fish out of his mouth. " Ummm I would leave if I were you you don't want to be stuck in our battle. " Sasori says. The dog shakes the water off and runs into the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 8:18 am

Suddenly Sasori jumps into the water and starts swimming around underwater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 9:18 am

((ok you double posted a lot but i guess technicly it wasn't part of the battle so its ok))

Pinpointing Sasori in the water Oshi summons 13 clones 6 sound clones 7 normal clones. Using handsigns and circling the water all 7 Oshi's fire Sound Bullets into the water as a few start to shimmer purple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 7:09 am

Sasori comes above the the water for a quick breath. " You can only get me if you come into the water " says Sasori. He then goes back uderwater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 6:32 pm

The 6 Oshi's dive as Oshi summons a bird (pelican) It plunges into the water heading straight for Sasori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 7:16 am

The pelican gets stabbed everywhere by kunai and leaves. Suddenly all of your clones go poof in a burst of flame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 9:32 am

((we are under water how can there be flames))

"Fine then" Summoning Tulu the hawk Oshi starts making a purple substance as the hawk screaches using its special ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 6:57 am

Suddenly you see a hole open up and Sasori goes out then the hole hole closes. Sasori has a large canister on his back. He and his clone that had been fighting you assault the bird with kunai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 8:39 am

((Tulu's ability ends clone jutsu))

The bird flies higher than the kunai can fly and then decends again. "You do realize Sasori that that bird is fighting for me right because you act as if he is fighting for you" Oshi says while cloning himself again (2) then doing hand signs he flings solid sound at sasori and it splatters on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 7:06 am

( I thought it undid clone jutsu) I go out of the water and suddenly there is a cloud of smoke and there are 9 Sasoris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 9:15 am

((it undoes them and stops them from happening for a post))

Oshi laughs summoning 8 falcons and sending them and tulu after the Sasoris...This is a gamble...that jutsu he used on me before took over my birds but i dont think he will do that now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 11:34 am

All of the Sasoris go underwater and stay there for an extremely long time that they should be dead by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 11:41 am

All of the Oshis (8 ) circle the water as they shoot solid sound over the water closing Sasori underneath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 11:44 am

Still nothing happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 11:53 am

Now being cautious the Oshi's force the sound down letting the watter escape through small holes but nothing else leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 11:55 am

You see an empty pond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 12:03 pm

Using echolocation jutsu Oshi searches for Sasori. ((you have to tell me where you are because it goes everywhere even microscopic locations since it is sound))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 12:05 pm

You hear something all right but it's coming from the north above ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 12:13 pm

Looking up Oshi sees nothing but his birds...Where is he... he thinks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 12:15 pm

You suddenly realize that he's far away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 1:32 pm

Yelling up to his birds Oshi says "Find him...its time to end this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 2:09 pm

((...8)...your post Sasori... :ninja: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 8:34 pm

Suddenly 50 Sasoris with canisters of water on their back come out of the trees. " We are a few of Sasori's workers" they say simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next