Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sasori vs. Minato.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 9:15 am

Sasori stands in a field with a small lake in the center for Minato. "This is so boring waiting for him," Sasori complains to himself.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 9:18 am

" Sorry to keep you waiting Sasori, Koichi fled from our battle last time. I hope you will not be a disapointment like him." said Minato as he arrived. He already had his Sharingan on.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 9:19 am

"Don't worry. I wont be." Sasori assured. " Why don't you make the first move.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 9:20 am

" As you wish" minato said as he ran towards Sasori at full speed.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 9:22 am

Suddenly you have a rip in your clothing and your bleading as if something grazed you.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 9:25 am

Ignoring that hit Minato quickly moves up tp Sasori and using body flicker, comes up behind him and grabs him. BOOM he explodes " Its called Bustin Kage No jutsu," said Minato from a distance.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:49 am

Sasori goes into the trees then almost instantly comes out fully healed.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 12:58 pm

" reminds me of a mission to the lightning country. The guy there kept on healing himself, no matter how much i hit him, he healed Himself." Minato remembered. " In the end, i won ofcourse". He turned to face Sasori. He wanted him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 12:59 pm

Once again your clothing is torn and your bleeding.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 1:03 pm

Is it wind jutsu, or is he using strings. Or is it just a genjutsu wondered Minato. He used his sharingan to analyze the surroundings. He still wasn't able to guess what it was. he stood there.Then, he smiled, and waited for Sasori's next move.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 1:04 pm

Two more cuts. YOu realize that your bleeding a lot.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 1:10 pm

Minato smiled " Its called Mirror heaven and Earth Change." Just 1 second before you cut me, i used this jutsu." said Minato, who was unharmed exept for the first slash. The other to cuts had been to Sasori, but because of the difference in their physique, the cuts weren't that deep.

Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change - The User summons his Sharingan. This Jutsu is only possible if the person is very well trained in his 3 tomoe Sharingan. Its the only Space-Time warp jutsu possible with 3 tomow form. Rest are only possible in Mangekyou Form. The person replaces his postion in the space time continueme with anothers, and changes their postions.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 1:13 pm

You suddenly see something coming out of the forest in a drilling motion going towards you slowly.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 1:25 pm

Minato simply moves out of the way of the " thing"
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 7:07 pm

It goes towards you but suddenly while it's still going closer you get another cut.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:37 am

" Im getting tired of this" says Minato. As he make's his hand signs, Bird -> Monkey -> Snake. He then gets ready for whatever's coming next.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 8:02 am

You realize that they keep going back into the woods. Then you see another one shoot out.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 9:51 am

Minato holds his shoulder in pain as he gets another cut. He is still going fanatic trying to figure out what Sasori is doing.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:12 am

Suddenly three come out speeding along.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:52 am

Three of those " Things " came out from the forest, and struck Minato, and he fell down, clutching his stomach, and shoulder. Just as Sasori sighed a breath of relief, a Chidori hit him in the gut, launching him 20 metres back. " Remember the handsigns i made, it was a visual genjutsu that is cast on the opponent through the eye's. I made those handsigns nice and slow on purpose so that you would be distracted and look at my hands. The hand signs didn't actaully mean anything." Minato told Sasori, who was shocked by the attack. " If i cant stop your attack, it doesn't mean i can't attack you myself" he said gettign back into a fighting position.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:57 am

Suddenly Sasori dropped a smoke bomb. When the smoke cleared up he was standing there uninjured.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:13 pm

"Med-Ninjutsu, using chakra, a person accelerates the regeneration or healing rate of his cells, to heal wounds. Uses a lot of chakra that increases with intensity of the wound. Also, if used on a wound deep like i caused right now, it slowely depletes the life span of the user." Minato said looking seriously at sasori.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:15 pm

"Thank you for telling me that extremely useless information." Sasori says.
Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:25 pm

" I hope you realize that the intensity of that wound would be hard enough for a Sannin to heal. But you managed to do it relatively easily. You never cease to amaze me Sasori." Minato said as he got another Chidori ready to be used.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:56 pm

((If the genjutsu was casted by the sharingan, the target would had need to look straight in to them))
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

Sasori vs. Minato. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: