Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden In the Clouds

Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Empty
PostSubject: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:09 pm

Rayne stands around a lake, waiting. "Hmm" he says.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayoftheninja.org

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:15 pm

float up from the lake very we then shakes it of and pulls out a kuni and breathes out and he has a evil grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:19 pm

Rayne whips around and faces the newcomer. "Not so stealthy, are you? I could have heard you a mile away." Rayne says leering at the nin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:28 pm

heh ruka says and run up to rayn so fast you cant see him and appears behind him with a kuni in his hand
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:30 pm

Rayne quickly frees himself of the nin's grip and jumps into the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:35 pm

walks on to the lake and puts his five fingers on the water and 5 water sharks come and attack you while I drop 9 kuni in the water

Name: Suiton: Goshokuzame, 水遁・五食鮫, literally "Water Release: Five Eating Sharks"
Type: Unknown, probably: Offensive, Short range (0-5m)

Once an opponent is knocked into water, sharks can be created out of chakra and used to attack the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:38 pm

Rayne quickly collects some chakra

Name: Water Clone
Type: Ninjutsu
Creates a clone out of water element.

After creating a clone, Rayne jumps out and unto solid ground.

Name:Water Clone, Shuriken Style
Effect:
Water clone explodes of water and turns the water into ice shards with the help of bloodline ability, making it shoot icecicles around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:46 pm

you destroy most of each of there faces then it regenerates and 1 of them comes from behind while 1 comes from the front and 1 under and 1 up and 1 for both sides coming at you faster than you can swim
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 9:02 pm

Rayne quickly makes 4 more water clones that take care of the sharks.
"How obnoxious." He comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 9:07 pm

the sharks plow threw them and very close to him while I'm still on top of the water laughing
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 9:09 pm

"How annoying" Rayne comments again.

He calmly gazes up at the nin. "Hey you!" He shouts to the nin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 9:12 pm

the sharks have there mouth around you and there closing them

Ruka cant hear you threw the water
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:00 pm

Tamekaze sand came and grabed both ninja. Tamekaze thru Rayne back and thru Ruka back with his sand. Tamekaze sand then spun around in a wirlwind and Tamekaze was know standing in front of the two ninjas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:04 pm

I catch myself and stand there and hold up a thumbs down
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 6:36 pm

Rayne agile lands on his feet. He then stands up a kunai in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 6:40 pm

OOC that's god modding Tamekaze

I do mull ti shadow clone jutsu I make 16 of me and 8 go at rayne and 8 go at the god modding person with kunis and then they all start to do a jutsu
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 7:01 pm

Rayne swiflty gathers chakra and makes more water clones

The clones attack Ruka's shadow clones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 7:04 pm

the real me destroys all of them in a blinding speed dash while the others start to pile up on you and stabing
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 7:06 pm

A harsh biting wind blows, and Rayne appears behind the pile of shadow clones.
Rayne gathers more chakra and unleashes a wave that destroys all of the clones.

Name: Water wave
Effect: Creating an hostile wave of water toward the target
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 8:09 pm

(OOC: I didnt do nada but push ya hows that god modding.)

Tamekaze watched the two fight. Tamekaze then let his hand fall and sand pured out of it. Tamekaze then had his sand collect more sand by breaking rocks and stuff around him. Tamekaze then looked at Raku. "You get in my way and ill kill you along with Rayne. Got it." Tamekaze says as he kills all of Raku clones and sits and waits for his sand to gather a bit more then he would fight them.

Last edited by Tamekaze on Thu 29 Jan 2009, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 8:16 pm

Rayne listens to Tamekaze while fighting off the clones.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 8:31 pm

Tamekaze gather all the sand and then did a handsign and held it. SEconds later a gaint sand wave rose up. Tamekaze then then sent it rushin at both Ruka and Rayne. Tamekaze's Sand Wave wiped out every bunshin and then was about to sumerge Rayne and Ruka under it.

Jutsu Name: Ryuusa Bakuryuu
Element: Sand
Description: Ryuusa Bakuryuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Tamekaze. The technique functions similar to his Sabaku Kyuu except on a much larger scale. With the development of Tamekaze's powers he has gained further control over the nearby environment. By crushing rocks and pebbles in the ground with his sand, he can create more useable sand. After focusing his power, a large tidal wave size amount sand will rise from the ground to cover his target and the surrounding area. This technique serves to set up his Sabaku Taisou technique.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 8:49 pm

Rayne quickly jumps high up into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 8:07 pm

Ruka's arm catches on fire and then a sword comes up and I hold it on my shoulder with a cocky grin
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 8:53 pm

Tamekaze sand wave falls on top of Ruka. "Stupid kid summons a sword and doesnt move." Tamekaze then got on one knee and place both hands on the ground. "Sabaku Taisou" Tamekaze says as the sand started to harden, thereby crushing everybone in Raku body killing him in a second. "Hum i told him to stay out my way." Tamekaze then looked at Rayne as she was still falling to the ground. "Now Rayne let use begin are real fight." Tamekaze says as he looks Rayne in the eye from a distance.

Jutsu Name: Sabaku Taisou
Element: Sand
Description: Sabaku Taisou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Tamekaze. The technique functions similar to his Sabaku Sousou except on a much larger scale. With the development of Tamekaze's powers he has gained further control over the nearby environment. By crushing rocks and pebbles in the ground he can create more useable sand. After focusing his power he uses his Ryuusa Bakuryuu technique to cover the surrounding environment in sand. He then places his hands down to the ground and causes the sand to constrict and harden, thereby crushing everything it is covering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next