Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Empty
PostSubject: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:01 pm

ryuku sits on a rock and waits for rayne to show at the traning grounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:05 pm

Rayne made her way to the training grounds where she was to spar with Ryuku. She walked noticing Ryuku sitting upon a rock.

"Well, nice to see you Ryuku. Are you ready?" Rayne smiled nicely, with Rorek on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:08 pm

ryuku still sat quietly on the rock and thinks "Rorek ?? hu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:10 pm

Rayne looked puzzled,"Hello?" she asked uncertain I if he had heard her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:13 pm

ryuku said you kinda allready said that still sitting and asked well are you ready then smield with exsitmet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:18 pm

"Alright then," Rayne said,"let us begin."

Rorek jumped from her shoulders changing sizes before his paws met the ground, slightly larger than a St. Bernard.

"I'll watch from over here," Rorek said,"If anyone is harmed and it could be fatal, I'll be ready to treat it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:21 pm

ryuku still sitting said does that include me???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:25 pm

"Yes, I ment you, too," Rorek said simply.

Rayne turned from Rorek to Ryuku, "With that said may we begin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:27 pm

ok well come on your move as he grabed a book and started to read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:32 pm

"If I where you I wouldn't start reading," Rayne informed,"I don't plan to go the easiest on you."

She formed a compressed ball of fire and rolled it infont of Ryuku. It sat about two feet away from him.

"There, your move," Rayne said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:37 pm

ryuku dissapeard and put rayne in a head lock grabing the back of raynes
head sure and Ill go easy on you then dissapeard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:42 pm

"That's all, a head lock?" Rayne said.

She picked up the compressed ball and placed it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:49 pm

ryuku apeard with 3 clones right by him and and knoks rayne in to the water
and threw 5 kuni in the water and they all had paper bombs on them and ryuku did
some hand signs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:55 pm

Rayne quickly used "Fuzei Masatsu" decreasing the friction of air against her body. Moving faster than normal she sped out of the water avoiding the kuni. Kicking Ryuku in the stomach heavily, knocking him back. She threw the compressed ball at him. Then landed softly on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:58 pm

ryuku dogged the kick and dogged the ball and said lightning stike jutsu

lightning strike jutsu
a bolt of lightning
on to oponet

Last edited by Ryuku on Tue 05 Aug 2008, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 11:59 pm

(Ryuku at the bottom of your post write what your jutsu do)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 12:01 am

oh well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 12:02 am

(not oh well get back and edit it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 1:41 pm

Even though he dodged the ball Rayne shouted,"Kaji Bakudan," and the ball exploded interupting his jutsu.

((Ryuku, you can't dodge everything or hit me every time. You're a genin and I'm a Missing Ninja, there is an obvious difference there))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 5:58 pm

Ryuku said subsitushon jutsu and on the log was a a paper bomb and and it was lit

((yha there is a obvious difference Ill beat you))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 6:56 pm

((I won't post anymore. If you're going to act like this than I don't think I'll spar any longer, you're starting to g-mod))
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 7:05 pm

(okay ryuku, ur godmodding a bit. U can't always dodge. Plus, u have to get hit sometime.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 7:11 pm

ok
sorry
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 7:22 pm

((it's fine. It's cool))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 10:23 pm

Rayne formed another weighted ball of fire and shattered it in her pocket and cooled them. She then used "Houka Enjin" breathing a sphere of flames. She launched at Ryuku, growing into a ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar   RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYUKU vs RAYNE nice starter spar
Page 1 of 1