Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden In the Clouds

Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:08 pm

Rayne watches, and prepares himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayoftheninja.org
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:14 pm

Tamekaze looked at Rayne. "Sorry you had to see me kill a person on my side, but i hate when people get in my way. So know lets strt all over lets have a real fight starting now " Tamekaze says as he strencheshis hand out towards Rayne. Sand then rushed towards Rayne. Hoping to grab him and kill him.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:19 pm

Rayne nods briskly and sends a great wind at the oncoming sand, trying to blow it off course. Rayne meanwhile but up a barrier of water around himself.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:28 pm

Tamekaze let the sand drop. Tamekaze then raised his hand. Black sand started to come out circleing Tamekaze body. "This is my Special ability, its looks like black sand but it not, So your water wont work on it Niether should your wind." Tamekaze says as he shots all of them at him. Taekaze turned them into small piercing clumps so the can rain down on Rayne.

Jutsu Name: Satetsu Shigure
Element: Iron Sand
Description: Satetsu Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Tamekaze. Using Tamekaze's ability to manipulate Iron Sand, Tamekaze will form the sand into small piercing clumps which can rain down on his opponent. Because of the deadliness of the attack, a ninja must do all they can to avoid it, rather than make any attempt to block it.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 11:05 pm

Rayne swiftly gathers some chakra and makes a water clone.

Name: Water Clone
Type: Ninjutsu
Creates a clone out of water element.

Rayne then usues the water clones as a shield.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 11:30 pm

Tamekaze iron sand went thru the bunshin and was about to hit Rayne. Tamekaze turned around knowing ran was going to die for the iron sand was an inch away from him.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 5:08 pm

Rayne lets go of all tension and lets the iron sand hit him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 5:19 pm

Tenshin walked away. Tenshin jumped up and flew away with his sand and then he soon after the iron sand that killed Rayne lefted rayne and took his body with Tamekaze to the Raikage Place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.   Rayne  Kitsume vs. Tamekaze. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayne Kitsume vs. Tamekaze.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2