Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sanni meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

Sanni meeting Empty
PostSubject: Sanni meeting   Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:44 pm

Wes sat at a small river bend watching a panda bear nimble on a piece of bamboo. *I wish my life were as simple as that Panda’s just get up eat, and sleep where ever I happened to be at the time. Maybe my life can be like that, but instead of eat it will be fight until there is no more willows out there.* There was a slight breeze that rustled about Wes’s robes also brought the smell of ramen from his pack to sting his nostrils. Wes broke out a small pot after gathering some fire wood. Wes lit the fire and placed the pot inside. Wes emptied his ramen materials into it, and placed the lid on to let it stew and simmer.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Sanni meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanni meeting   Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:49 pm

A breeze of wind paced by Wes with sand following it. The sand then feel to the floor across from Wes. "Mmhh tthat smells good." Said a voice. Th sand then rose and took a shape of a human. The sand the went into the sleeves of the human sand figure, then Tamekaze was standng in from of Wes. "You called me here so ...." Tamkeaze says as he sits down still on on gaurd and watching the area around him including Wes.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

Sanni meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanni meeting   Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:59 pm

Wes sighed it was a good thing he had put the lid on the ramen or it would have gotten all sandy. Wes did not like Tamekaze that much he thought he was hot shit because he could transform into sand, but Wes had mastered the same move only with a harder element of wind 4 months before he had. Now he came around flaunting his sand mastery when all it did was any those around him. To speak further on the subject Wes could also do it with lava if he tapped into Dae, so what was so special about Tamekaze. It was simple nothing, but he still thought his shit did not stink. “Well I have decided has the leader of the Sannin in Kakashi’s absence that we have now got a goal and mission. We are to hunt the willows until they are nonexistent they are blights to this earth that need to be erased.” Wes said bluntly thinking that if he would have made it sound above a kindergarten level it would be hard to get it through this grain of sands tiny brain.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Sanni meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanni meeting   Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 10:18 pm

Tamekaze looked at Wes Emotion less. "I am not a kid i already know this its been going around the villages i past thru all the diffrent Jounin and Kages are talking about it. Why do you think i walk thru every village, Do you think i do it cause i am a dum ass who just fucking loves walking around. " Tamkeaze says in a smart tone with a deep voice. Looking at Wes with no emotion showing at all. " I been searching for Willows ever since the war." Tamekaze says in a deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sanni meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanni meeting   Sanni meeting Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 9:23 pm

there was a tiny pop behind tamekaze and the clink of china. " ah, yes. about that. we had to rebuild our little castle somewhere else since mirow had to do his little flush." ki chuckled, taking a sip of his never ending mango tea. " so whats been going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanni meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanni meeting   Sanni meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanni meeting
Page 1 of 1