Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Empty
PostSubject: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 2:28 pm

Zazuro Xanuzuro walked arcoss the platform where everything is peaceful outside of the Five Great Shinobi Countries. There is tall giant moutains with purplish blue colors on the top and ice caps. Few clouds is flying in the sky like giant floating cotton balls. There is few trees around. Its very dry land here and some trees are dead or perhaps, dying. Zazuro walked slowly across the dry land where it barely rains here for awhile now. Zazuro sees a shadowy figure behind a dead tree. Zazuro stopped walking and take a look over to see who it is with his sharp eyes over the bright sun shining in his eyes. The man is wearing all in black clothes and have a hood over his head and a mask coving most of his face except for his eyes. He have no headband at all like if he never became a ninja or something.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 2:41 pm

Kazujo hears somebody walking toward him where he is leaning at. Kazujo turned around his head to see on who it is. He was able to see him clearly.
"So we've met again Zazuro Xanuzuro!", kazujo said, enough for the man behind him to hear him.
"What are you doing here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:02 pm

Zazuro hears Kazujo in the distance. "Kazujo.....Kotonashi akuma...", Zazuro now knows who it is.
The big fluffy clouds had blocked the sun. Zazuro looked at kazujo.
"I am calling this a Death Match. You and I can not flee from this match. We shall fight each other until one of us is complete dying or dead.", Zazuro said, making up his decision.
A soft wind is blwing sending dead leaves flying in one directions.
We looked at each other....face to face.
Zazuro thinks that Kazujo should be excited about this match because he is excited on killing Kotonashi himself.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:13 pm

Kazujo gritted his teeth. Kazujo is now very excited about fighting to death and lots of fresh blood he supposed.
"Death Mtach...Ha ha ha ha!", Kazujo laughed of excitment.
"Let's see who falls dying..first!"
Kazujo jumped over the fallen tree by him and stepped closer to Zazuro.
Kazujo does a whistle to call somebody over.
A large purple dragon flew over the tops of the moutains and landed behind Kazujo.
"This is Nulai, my sweet dragon, right?"
Nulai nodded her head up a down and made low roar.
"That man over there is my old old friend, zazuro Xanuzuro. We plan on having a Death Match here.", Kazujo said to Nulai.
"Well Zazuro, Want to have some action ad see what we've got here and you too!", Kazujo called.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:21 pm

"N-Nulai?", zazuro said, surprised, looking at his huge purple dragon.
"Hmmm, She sure does look amazing, ya' know? But still..."
"Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu !", Zazuro calling his jutsu.
He made 2 mizu bunshins.
"Daibakufu no Jutsu!", zazuro said, another jutsu performed.

-----------------------------------|
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Viz Translation: Water Style • Giant Waterfall
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:28 pm

Kazujo sees the water coming toward him.
Kazujo jumped on Nulai's back and Nulai took off the ground and nulai breathed some strong fire flames at Zazuro where he is standing.
"Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet" Kazujo said, blowing the fire out of his mouth to his old friend down there.

------------------------------
Jutsu used:

Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet)
Name: Katon: Karyu Endan, literally "Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet"
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Users: Sandaime Hokage
Shoots an enormous ball of flame shaped like a dragon from the user's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:32 pm

Zazuro sees the large flames coming toward him.
He went and jumped on top of the water.
He does a jutsu.
"Baku Suishouha ", He said queitly.
He controlled the water and brought the water up and blocked and made the flames and fire to run down low then disappeared.
"All you have is Fire? Water beats Fire, ya' know?", Zazuro reminded Kazujo.

-----------------------------------------------------|
Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:43 pm

"No, i also have Water, remmeber?", Kazujo said, calling out from the sky.
"Nulai, poison gas!", Kazujo demanded.
Nulai breathed out her rare poison gas at Zazuro. The poison gas started to surround him as well.
"Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique", kazujo called out again.
The dragon bursted out from the water below and started to attack Zazuro of his jutsu.

-------------------------------------------------
Jutsu used:

Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique)
Name: Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu, literally "Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique" Viz "Water Release: Water Dragon Missile"
Type: B-rank, Offensive, All ranges
Users: Momochi Zabuza, Hatake Kakashi, Hoshigaki Kisame
A powerful attack that creates a huge current of water in the shape of a dragon, which is sent towards the opponent. Except when used by extremely powerful ninja, this jutsu can only be done when in or near a body of water. Hatake Kakashi copies this technique from Momochi Zabuza with Sharingan and uses it to defend against Zabuza's
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:48 pm

"Kirigakure no Jutsu ", Zazuro says queitly.
he puts in a lot of chakra in this so he could make it thicker than before he fought with kazujo at the mist village.
Zazuro is running low of chakra. Dang It! I can't use up all of my chakra or its' the end of me.
The fog started to fill up the platform of this dry, dry land now.
Its so thick that he thinks kazujo wouldn't see me at all at this rate.

-----------------------------------------------------|
Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Viz Translation: Kirigakure Jutsu
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:54 pm

"What? Nulai! Breathe flames!!", Kazujo said, demanding her again, riding on her back as she flies around.
Nulai breathed out lots of flames to make the fog to go away.
Some of it went away, but Kazujo still can't find Zazuro.
"Nulai, more flames!"
Nulai breathed out more stronger and bigger flames, now most of the fog went away but still there is little fog left and stilll can't find Zazuro.
"....."
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 3:56 pm

Zazuro appeared behind kazujo, he jumped on Nulai and stabbed her with his blade.
He took his blade out and went for kazujo, knocking Kazujo off nulai, his dragon.
Zazuro had cutted little blood from Kotonashi's neck, its not deep enough anyways.
Zazuro landed on the ground where kazujo crashed in earth.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 6:20 pm

Kazujo crashed down into earth and made a long gutter in the ground while he was flying back.
A such small hit makes a strong impact on me to fly back this far? Hmm, incredible.
Kazujo got up and dusted himself off. kazujo took off his hood from being over his head.
"Nulai, Look at what you've done to my dragon! You are one big trouble that I need to take care of, doesn't it?", Kazujo spook in his deep shadowy vioce.
Kazujo took out his hidden weapon, its so pure black with red designs on it that he made for himself. It has bloody, crimson dragon logo on the side of the long thin sword of his. he had it for 20 years or more. Just 5 years after he left village.
"Yeah. That's right. You are the very first person I ever had to shown my Demon Sword.", Kazujo said, making a grin which the blood is dripping on one side of his mouth. He went and wiped it off and covered his neck to prevent it from bleeding a lot, just to make it bleed less.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 6:32 pm

Zazuro is out of breath. I don't have that much chakra left anymore, I got to remember that.
He sticked his blade in the ground. "That sword..and That logo on the sword, its your clan's symbol..The Crimson Wyvern Dragon. That sword is just from a family relative, isn't it?"
"Hidden Mist technique!", He said, againly he says the jutsu but not as thick like last time.
My chakra is getting low again, its been dropping. Only at least 2 or 3 more C ranks left....or 1 B rank..A rank won't perform enough at this chakra rate or neither would S rank either.

-----------------------------------------|
Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Viz Translation: Kirigakure Jutsu
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 6:45 pm

Kazujo smiled. Pretty strong but still...
"Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique!", Kazujo said, after he is finished forming handseals.
The dragon comes out from the remaining water on the ground and started attacking his young old friend.
Kotonashi Akuma turned his Demon Sword around and points at Zazuro.
"Nulai, come on over here."
Nulai is in weak status but she flew over by Kazujo's side.
"You'll be okay and I'm going to be fine also."
"Hmm, I guess this is the day I will kill you on now. Hope to see your death future already.", Kazujo teased him off, he made a grin across his face.

------------------------------------------------
Jutsu Used:

Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique)
Name: Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu, literally "Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique" Viz "Water Release: Water Dragon Missile"
Type: B-rank, Offensive, All ranges
Users: Momochi Zabuza, Hatake Kakashi, Hoshigaki Kisame
A powerful attack that creates a huge current of water in the shape of a dragon, which is sent towards the opponent. Except when used by extremely powerful ninja, this jutsu can only be done when in or near a body of water. Hatake Kakashi copies this technique from Momochi Zabuza with Sharingan and uses it to defend against Zabuza's

Last edited by Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma) on Mon 02 Feb 2009, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put in my used jutsu..>.<)
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 6:55 pm

Zazuro blocked some of the water dragon from using his blade in front of it.
Some of the water had hitted him anyways and left scratches and little cuts on his arms and some on his legs that his pants had cut and rips on them.
"Got anything else? How is Nulai is going to help now since she's injuried???", Zazuro said, he disappeared and appeared again behind Kazujo and nulai. Zazuro aimed for Nulai again and stabbed her wing then went for kazujo at his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 7:16 pm

Kazujo turned around quickly, it missed his right arm but it had hitted him with his left arm instead.
That blade of his went through the arm, a lot of flesh blood started to drip at the back of his arm then it starts to drip blood on the front of his arm too.
That was a real, real close one...it would've hitted me...at my beating organ...
Kazujo smiled, "Yeah, The battle had begun, battles only begins if there is blood dripping out like a gallon or so. Don't you think because I do and its' definitely true. Plus, you are running out of chakra...You will just have an ironic death..me losing life and you aren't but at the end, you die. That's definitely ironic, isn't?", Kazujo said, chuckling, he put his hand on the blade with his left hand. "You have increased speed but not that great!", Kazujo said, took out the sword from the blade and threw it and it sticks in the ground.
"Everytime there's blood on your weapons. Always make sure to clean them afterwards..!"
Kazujo took few backflips beyond.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 7:49 pm

"That wound would've never happened to hit on the left if you haven't move...and one thing you are wrong about, our fight began long time ago when we just started using jutsus and techniques and getting on real on the battle. You should know that.", Zazuro said, remmebering him again.
Zazuro Xanuzuro swung his sword at Kazujo's head.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 8:26 pm

Kazujo moved his black Demon Sword by his head and Zazuro's blade hitted it.
"You'll pay that you scratched my nice, perfect sword...", Kazujo said, he pressed forward aginst that swordsman leader's blade.
"Zazuro...If you do die today, I'll be investigating your body then I will give to one of my followers, the Bug Demon kid..Heh, Yeah, he's an Aburame, Naito Aburame..", Kazujo said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 8:35 pm

"Yeah, right!", he said, pressing harder on his blade on Kazujo's sword.
"I will never let that happen...and who cares about stinking popular clans? What's so special about them anyways?", Zazuro said, pressing and pressing down back harder and harder by inch and inch. "They all use jutsus and may have special abilities but everyone have at least one special ability, don't they?"
Zazuro took his right hand in his pocket and took out two kunais and 3 shurkiens.
He moves his right arm with just two kunais in his hand at Kazujo's guts or at his stomach.
Zazuro pushed down his blade, almost making Kazujo's sword to get a chip on it.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 8:44 pm

"You better watch your words....Swordsman.", kazujo said, he had no time just to block those two kunais from hitting him but it was tooo alte to react about it.
It felt like if just a small metal sticks had stabbed him but it was two kunai knifes that actually stabbed him, leaving two meduim holes in his left side of his stomach. Kazujo pushed back up again then backed away from having close combact attacks.
Kazujo took off his jacket that have the hood on it and removed his mask so he could breathe easily and not fall quickly.
But instead, Kazujo let out a large grin on his face. "This is kind of battle i haven't had for years!!", kazujo said, laughing and chuckling.
Have I gone crazy at this moment? ..Need to focus, i haven't made any powerful jutsus on zazuro that would take away his life...in a short time...I gotta think..
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 5:57 pm

"Don't tell me what I can say or not. You aren't my boss anyways.", Zazuro replied.
When Kazujo removed his mask from his face, he sees something on there that wasn't there before when he left. A red Wyvern dragon on his right and left bottom side jaw? Never seen anything like it...Now Akuma clan is making me wonder and curious about few things....
Zazuro held his blade to him and he held it for a minute, wind chakra starting to cover the blade. Thin....and sharp....
Zazuro suddenly ran, more speed than before, he swung his blade forcely at Kazujo's neck, pushing the blade hard to try to slice his head.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 6:15 pm

Kotonashi Akuma backed up, moving his sword to the side, it blocked his blade or a second but the blade kept moving a top of my sword across the top of it. Kazujo fell backward, he never felt this so clumsby or was he forced to be fell back, he doesn't know which. His neck was hit, the same side as the previous cut from his blade, that same left side of his neck. It started to bleed, its much deeper cut then last one was.
He increased speed...and added wind chakra onto his blade...
I've never been this hit or bleed like this before... What's up with that guy? is he really is Zazuro Xanuzuro? It does seem like him earlier...but now, he's.....much different.. How much power can he change from that day and now? Its just incredible...way to incredible..
Kazujo knelt and putted his hand over his bleeding neck, he took out his mask cloth and putted over his neck wound, hope it wouldn't bleed much. Maybe I will die instead if I was able to dodge his attacks...I hasn't used much of my chakra that much like he had...
Kazujo became stiff, he is planning on something already, just at that moment.
Suddenly, chakra poured out of his body, staying with his body on top of his skin and clothes, now covering his whle body of chakra which looks like blue or water flames...
His wounds ache a bit from doing this...
Kazujo stood up and charge at that swordsman quickly and picked up his sword in the air and jumped up in the air and placing the sword pointed down above Zazuro as he flies back down.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 6:52 pm

Zazuro Xanuzuro moved his blade and flipping it so its on the flat side and he putted his hand upwards and held Kazujo's sword until he lands on the ground.
His hand was caught cutted by sliding it against Kazujo's sword, so both Kazujo and zazuro are bleeding.
His hand wound isn't so bad as it seems.
"well, well. You are no so bad yourself for awhile yet.", Zazuro said, as he backed away to let kazujo crashed to the ground.
"I may not know what your intentions are but....I will know them soon enough."
Zazuro looked at him with his evil look in his eyes.
zazuro just stood up like if he was unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 6:54 pm

Kazujo pulled his sword in front of him. He have water...and fire chakra and those elements...
His chakra on his body is still there, roaring to life.
From beyond the moutains, thunder starts to rumble and flases of lightning and hearing of hard rain coming toward our battle feild.
"Hmm, a thunderstorm, sounds like a bad one, hope you don't caught yourself in the flood.", Kazujo said, teasily. There are cracks in the ground, big enough to make water jutsus or fill up to make streams, creeks or even rivers.
Thunder rumbled louder snd louder as it comes closer. More rain comes down on the dry land that haven't rained for months.
Little rain started to pour on kazujo's face, his face are now all dripping wet like if he's tearing out a river from his head. His black hair gets wet and slumped over, not so spikey anymore like it use to be.
Blood draining from cuts and the wounds' holes to the ground and vanishes.
There is always rain if anything sad happens at the end of something or sun if anything that have happy ending of something, but not always and a sad ending didn't come yet. Kazujo tipped his head up and having the dripping rain poke his face.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 6:05 pm

Zazuro Xanuzuro felt the poking water against his skin, its harder than he expect it to be like if we are in Rain Village. he could feel the slob, mud under his feet when the ground starts to get soft.
Zazuro swung his blade around randomly and recklessly. Then he sticks the end in the muddy ground.
he starts to absorb chakra with his single handseal(like Zabuza did when he was on top of the water). Then he launches forward at kazujo. he just randomly swung his blade around at Kazujo's body. With the weight of the rain and his blade, together, it feels heavy, feels like he couldn't move his blade but he put in a lot of muscle effort to move it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next