Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

First IRPGDM since my counceling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First IRPGDM since my counceling Empty
PostSubject: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 10:39 pm

Reikon sat calmly in a small meadow. It was surrounded by walls formed by the dense forest it was located in. In front of Reikon was a bottle of sake, and in his hand a small cup. Reikon sipped the sake, and enjoyed the warmth of the sun on his back. He was turned away from the sun, which was deep into the west sky. His hair moved back and forth in the light breeze, it was the picture of bliss. With a sigh, he put down his cup and burped. Raising his fist to his mouth, he attempted to make the burp a little quieter. He was being polite, even though he was alone.

Last edited by Reikon Konpaku on Fri 20 Feb 2009, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 11:22 am

Baku pops up at of nowhere the breeze blowing his hair."I must wait for my partner.Damn!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 11:23 am

((New post order: Ghost, Me, Baku))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 11:26 am

A girl in the forest was waking around with a map going all different directions. "OH there you are" she goes over to the boy and says "well ready".As she backs up and sits down looking at the sky her hair drifting slightly in the wind with a evil smile. as she clenches the grass in her hands and runs it though. as she then reaches in to her pockets and takes out a ball with all different parts on it and she tosses it between her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 11:30 am

Reikon smiled as the two entered. He had finished of the sake, and was now in the mood for a fight. While he hated to injure women, it couldn't be helped. He picked his partner, the gender didn't matter. Reikon stood, instinctively reaching for his scythe. He was half way there before he though better of it, and moved his hands together. Forming two handseals, he released an ear piercing screech. They were both within range of this vocal attack. The dirt and grass began flying, as well as the bottle in front of him. So would his opponents, if he were lucky.

Jutsu Used~

Name:Kiai
Description:This is a sound ninjutsu utilized by Reikon. First, Reikon will charge chakra into his vocal chords. Then, he will release an ear-piercing screech. With the chakra to back the sound waves, this jutsu will knock the opponent and anything in within a 5ft. radius in front of the user backward unless it holds firmly to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 11:33 am

Baku grabs the girl and jumps out of range"You have to try better."Baku said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 11:42 am

she gets o him and then points at Reikon and then makes a explosion on his chest and then looks at the man that saved her."Thank you baku" then she looks back at her enemy and starts to go in to a tree. one she is climbed in to the tree. A big flash comes out stunning Reikon for 4 secs.

Name: boom finger
Element:_____
Description: makes a big explosion where luna points finger it makes a powerful one but not crazy by commencing a large amount of chakra on to her finger and releasing it at a pin point spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 11:48 am

Reikon had faded the instant they landed on the ground. Suddenly, their world began to morph somehow. The shadows, they were moving. They began to pull into one area. Once they had met at the center of the field, they began forming two figures. These figures resemble the two missing ninja, but they were purely made of shadows. They began to walk slowly to each of the missing ninja. Ghost's copy went to baku, and likewise, Baku's went to Ghost. Ghost's copy made an explosion of shadows where Baku stood, while Baku's copy just attacked with taijutsu.

Jutsu Used~
Name:Kage Yajuu no Jutsu ~ Shadow Beast Technique
Element:None
Description: Kage Yajuu no Jutsu is a genjutsu utilized by Reikon. This technique causes the opponent to believe all of the shadows in the area are coming to life. These shadows become 3D versions of their counter-parts. This technique usually targets the opponent's shadow. Their shadow will attack them, and use their own techniques against them. This can only be done with jutsu the opponent has already used in battle.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 11:56 am

"Your welcome"Baku said as he took out a scroll and opened it and 100 sword came out and started slashing the clones.

jutsu used:
name:Weapon Scroll Summoning-100 Slashing Swords
element:none
description:Baku takes out a scroll and 100 swords come out the slash at the opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:01 pm

ghost realized that this was a genjutsu no one could do this for real so she stabbed her arm with a kuni returning to the real wold then stand and her wound heals in less then a few secs she looked around with the bloody kuni in her hand then looks at baku's body laying there she stabbed his hand to wake him up. "Uuug now hummm where is he"
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:04 pm

Wakes up"That hurt" Bandages the wound and seaches for reikon konpaku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:08 pm

you baby then she relizes he would die because that had her blood on it "quick give me your hand ". She took out aclean kuni and cut the enemys hand open and adds a lot of clean blood to his blood stream "ok there".
Now I have to not do that your lucky
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:11 pm

"Thanks" Baku said his hair blowing in the wind

(why do you have dark magicain and dark magicain girl in your sig.?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:14 pm

((there a cute cu pol lol))

ghost looked away for Reikon she head something with her cat ears and then dashes towards it
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:20 pm

Baku follows her to find Reikon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:26 pm

Ghost does not find him she walks in to a open area by a stream and sits down eyes closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:31 pm

((Hey guys. Its called a posting order for a reason.))

Reikon popped out of a tree by the stream and laughed. He walked up the cat missing ninja and grabbed hold of his scythe. This, combined with an A-ranked genjutsu would be impossible to escape from. Even if she stabbed herself with a kunai. He spun the scythe around a bit and searched the area for Baku. He would be the easiest target. Spotting him, he flicked his open hands wrist toward him and smiled. With the amplified power of his genjutsu, this cage would be a lot harder to break. The shadows around Baku began to move toward him, forming a cage around him. Reikon kept a strong hold on the jutsu, while walking directly toward Baku, scythe held ready.

Jutsu Used~
Name:Kage Kangoku no Jutsu ~ Shadow Prison Technique
Description:kage Kangoku no Jutsu is a genjutsu utilized by Reikon. This technique allows him to make his opponent believe that the shadows around the opponent are solidifying. These solidified shadows will gather around the opponent and create an indestructible prison to keep the opponent occupied. Easily broken with kai, or some other release jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:39 pm

Baku fuses with Reikon's body and takes control.

jutsu used:
Name:Body Entering Jutsu
Element:none
Description:Baku uses his kekei genkai to enter people's body and control then.While inside any damage the opponent takes Baku takes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:41 pm

Reikon laughed as Baku's unconcious body twitched. It seemed he thought he was preforming a jutsu of some sort. With another smirk, he came within scythe range of the unconscious body.
"Too bad, this was no fun." He said, as he raised the scythe high. Then, in a flash of red and black metal, the scythe came down on his chest, most likely impaling him or at least destroying his sternum and causing him to bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:42 pm

(cheater!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:43 pm

((Not cheating. Your unconscious and in a genjutsu, you can think you do what you please, but you didn't actually do it.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:02 pm

hummm she still sits there and then she stops all her chakra and comes out to only to see her partner on the ground dead on the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:04 pm

Reikon felt the satisfactory squish and crunch as he killed the man and drew back the blade. Turning on his heels, he pointed his scythe at ghost. "You shoulda caught me sober, I would've been nicer." He said, taking a few steps closer. He wiped the blood from the scythe's blade with the wet grass around him, smirking as he continued to advance. He raised his scythe and poised to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:11 pm

Ghost noticed that his balance would be of when he did that so she made a wind bomb to throw him with great force in to the nearest tree unblock able in this case then while he was against a tree ghost took out her ninja weapon sand put them in the wind for a deadly and unblock able attack because your hands are back and forced against a tree. she then put a paper bomb in the wind for the finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:14 pm

((That made zero sense what-so-ever. And don't auto-hit.))

Reikon pushed off the ground with both his legs and the scythe he weilded. This sent him flying toward the stream and out of the range of the attack. He landed on the stream with chakra on his feet to keep him afloat. Stepping off of the stream, his feet made wet footprints on the bank. He laughed and stuck his scythe in the ground. Flipping through handseals, he began to speak.
"Genjutsu isn't my only trick." He said, finishing the string. Suddenly, a large orb of flame dropped from the ground onto the area where she stood.

Jutsu Used~
Name:Magen • Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Fire Technique
Description:Magen • Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After Reikon forms the needed handseals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First IRPGDM since my counceling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next