Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 6:42 pm

Kazujo swings his sword to stop the blade coming inn. Both clashed and stayed, pressing on each other like if there was war, a dreadful war. He felt himself like there is a chain around himself and Zazuro..locked together. A strong shackle steel chain tied them together, he was able to feel something, something like that. Kazujo backed away far away enough, 200 yards away. He is breathing heavily, causing his neck started to ache more that it started to bleed again. Kotonashi is starting to remember his real childhood before his family moved to the mist village, it was all so painful when he lived in that village. So poor that his family barely had any money so he had to steal food when I was starving and people treated kids like if they are stray dogs or rotten bugs. From his wounds, as it bleeds, he starts to feel pain is growing inside of him, everything else around him is darkness and pain and sadness. There nothing else that is happy....he believes that there is no happy endings. Kazujo still has his head down to the ground, his hair falling over his face, blocked his face whether if anybody can tell if he's have his eyes open or closed or what mood he is in, sad? happy? angry? crazy? crying? nothing at all?.
"There is one big thing....I never told you and about something..why i murdered your family...", He said very slowly, not moving his head up.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 6:48 pm

Zazuro was filled with anger.
"And, what was that? Why are you feeling so glum, Kotonashi?", Zazuro said, in his anger vioce.
He walked over and nearing Kazujo as he walked, he only walked 125 yards.
"kazujo! will ya speak up!? Say something or i will attack you again and maybe kill you in my next moves!?", Zazuro said, calling out at kazujo. He is angry, very ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 6:59 pm

Kazujo just stood there. "Kill me if you want, anytime and anywhere, I am not going to move in inch anyways.", kazujo spoke.
"Zazuro. Just before I came to the mist village, my family and I was from a different country and village. We were very poor back then, I had to steal anything for my family as I could, I was near death many times, more than I could count. People...treated starving kids and poor kids like stray dogs and rotten bugs, I stole too many things than i was suppose to. A lot of shopkeepers hunted me down and wanted to kill me...kill me off. So we moved in the mist village when we have enough money...thanks to what i had stole them. Now we had better life and everything, my family was all so glad and happy, except for me. I never was happy that day, even the day I became your friend, it just all fake, the feelings inside of you is what matters, feelings outisde are always fake feelings.", kazujo said. "You should know that and i never believed if there was happy ending or anything like it." And about your family, I killed them because..that is my destiny there was for, my destiny was kill people and be nothing and nobody. And strengthen my powers."
Kazujo is feeling weak at the moment, he feel very heavy, he doesn't feel like moving even if he wanted to. He feels like the force is broken.
"Zazuro, i should've been killed back then, I deserve to be killed. So come and kill me...", kazujo said, lifting his head at Zazuro's face, leaving no emotions now.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 6:49 pm

He was alarmed by what he said. The rain is making a lot of hard poking noises on the ground like if it was some poking static on a radio. His...childhood was very bad..no, very hoorible that I could imagine. he tries best for his family and himself to survive...I think I know that village was..Grass country? I still don't know then if it wasn't the Grass..., Zazuro thought, staring at Kazujo. His body is urging himself to kill, kill, kill him but his heart is going the other direction. Always listen to your heart more than your body or your mind brain. He listened to his heart.
"Kazujo...You're wrong again....You deserve to live that day...but tell me....if you had survived and everything, why would you go all crazy and leaving the village and destroying villages when you want to and you..not always the same..somedays your good and somedays your bad...What was that about? Seriously, that didn't really make so much sense anyways...", Zazuro said.
"And the other thing....Your home is not the whirlpool country..its the mist village! You lived there, a place where you made friends there is your home! Not in the whirlpool or in the old village on whereever you had lived in, whereever in a village you lived in and you made friends..is your home! Or else....", Zazuro Xanuzuro said, giving off an evil looks in his eyes at Kazujo...Kotonashi Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 12:49 pm

"Or else what?", Kazujo said, looking at zazuro's serious face.
"I can make my life, my life is my life. I am living with my life. If I want to do it then that's life. That what a life a there for....right?", He said,. "I told you to kill me or i'll do it myself...you chickenhead."
Kazujo swift his sword a little around.
"But I will save that for later....I will definitely kill you here!!!!!!!!!!!!", Kotonashi Akuma scowled and launched forward to him with his sword pointing at him.
Kazujo swung his sword at Zazuro's head..where is ear is.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 6:19 pm

Zazuro grabbed the sword edge, only a thin line cut was made, not deep.
"You are still naive...", zazuro said, gripping the sword and pushed it away from him.
"Like I said, this is a death match, you can not just tell your oppenent to just kill them when there is a big deathmatch around here, idiot.", he said, grinning his face off. His eyes went down and looked at Kazujo for awhile, he's a bit happy and somewhat eager.
Zazuro swung his sword around and bothered to just kill him off, his eagerness had went out of his control, he forgotten all about his heart because his eagerness is now topping it.
He launched and leaped right at kazujo, very eagerly and quick.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 7:47 pm

Another thunder crashed. Kazujo just glanced at Zazuro Xanuzuro.
"No. You are the one who is naive, I only done this to just drop your gaurd off.", kazujo said, chuckling.
"I haven't changed a bit, have I? or haven't I?
"Don't go all over the place, just cursing the Akuma Clan!", Kazujo said, stroging and exploding of his dragon soul. It starts to grow on his body as shown the color off white. Dragon souls are white colorings. Kazujo looked up.
"You know..nothing about my clan!!!!", Kazujo roared with the dragon soul of that dragon's voicing roars.
Kotonashi Akuma took out three techniques swords/daggers and does something with them.
His wounds starts to heal and a narrow dragon-like barrier covers and now protects Kazujo and he starts to grow out wings of his back, very dragon-ish like wings.

--------------------------------
Techniques Katanas/Tantous.

Name: Akuma Crimson Light Tantou (dagger)
Type: Defense
Descrption: Sends a narrow dragon-like form barrier around the akuma to protect itself from most attacks and all physical attacks.
Special Ability: Protects the akuma from attacks

Name: Akuma Healing Tantou (dagger)
Type: Defense, Supplementary
Description: Can heal any wounds on a Akuma or a dragon
Special Ability: Heal wounds

Name: Akuma Wings Tantou (dagger)
Description: When the Akuma's blood or dragon's blood is dripped on the dagger, the akuma will sprut out dragon-like wings.
Special Ability: Grows out wings.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 5:28 pm

Zazuro Xanuzuro just looked at Kazujo with his hard, cold eyes. His clan..is involved with dragons? Dragons? How?, he just thought for a moment. That kind of thing..should be very rare to see or know... Zazuro moved his sword a little, and sets it on his shoulder. "What kind of thing were you talking about and what are you up to now?", Zazuro said, glaring at him with that strange barrier around him and the wings.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 9:21 am

Kazujo looked up with his dragon-ish face. "You...will see!!!" , Kazujo roared his words out.
Kazujo then leaped off the ground and goes for Zazuro, as he flap his dragon wings across to him, he picked up another sword and he is calling a dragon or 2. Nulai is healed too and just one more dragon came named Kuynai, he is the brother of Nulai as well. He shows up to be larger then Nulai, has long spikes all over his tail and skin color of redish brown. Has massive fins across the bottom of his jaws and on his cheeks and on elbows and knees. Kuynai roared loudly than Nulai could.
"This is..him we are fighting against, Kuynai.", Kotonashi Akuma said.
"Nulai and Kuynai! Flames!", Kazujo said, taking out another sword that would control the dragon's flames. As they breathed out flames, he quickly moved his sword up and twisting it in a spiral way and twist the fire upwads and making a shape of it and aiming it at Zazuro with some flames across the bottom coming rushing at him.

--------------------------------------------------
Technique Swords Used:

Name: Akuma Dragon Caller
Description: Akuma just swings his/her sword in a pattern signal way for dragons to come to the Akuma.
Special Ability: Calls over any dragon

Name: Akuma Dragon's flames Katana (sword)
Type: Attack, Defense
Description: Able to control the dragon's flames when the dragon blows out fire from its' mouth.
Special Ability: Controls dragon's breath flames
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 11:58 pm

Zazuro was already panting and now more flames is coming to him, a strong giant flames this time. He have no jutsus or sheilds to protect himself, since he is almost out of chakra, he couldn't use much powerful jutsus right now unless, there is a way to recover his chakra back. Zazuro just swung his blade in front of him, he doesn't have time to dodge his jutsu even from the beginning when kazujo started to control it and move it.
The flames hitted his blade by then, it presed and burned very tightly and hard than ever, very pushy flames against him and the blade. The flames starts to pass the blade and on Zazuro, himself, he is feeling so much flames that it really hurts him by the heatnesss like if its' 3000 degrees in a desert all by himself with a blade. The flames had burned him very, very badly than he epected he was going to be. Black dust and black burnts stained and left marks all over Zazuro, his blade almost melted. This jutsu was the most worst he had caught himself into in his whole life, he was never this badly burnt. When the dusts starts to disappear away, seeing, Zazuro is bleeding a lot of blood from the flames that burns and cuts him. Just a blade won't hold back all those flames enough. if he makes one more flames controlling attack, he'll be dead by then in no time. He panted and breathes very, very heavily. All he can do is nothing, no jutsus, just a B or couple of C ranks is all he can perform now but he can't even move his hands to make some handseals even if he wanted to by force but nothing is moving his hands or it would be the strong hurricane winds would do. Just standing there, in the middle of the thunderstorm, rain poured down, now a bit gentle now, a lot of rain is making al the blood to vanish quicklier.
"Kazujo...Koto..Kotonashi A-Akuma...", he said, very slowly, he is out of breath then he trembled down on the ground, landing hard on the soft muddy ground in front of him, his blade flew little inches away from him. he breathed and panted is all he could do.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 1:16 pm

Kazujo watched him very carefully with his sharp dragon eyes.
"Nulai and Kuynai, you may go home now, I'll finish up myself.", Kazujo said, gave an order to them. They flew away now. Kazujo stands there and he made a long thin grin. he then marched over to Zazuro Xanuzuro on where his body is lying on the brown water ground. He stopped just in front of him few feeet away.
"This is very disappointing, young friend.", He said, just looking at him. "You definitely know nothing about the akumas, completely nothing. Never did before, never will."
Kotonashi Akuma took out his plain main akuma's sword in his hand again, he took out some kunai knifes first in his hands for now, though.
"You move or talk, I'll stab you anywhere I'd like to stab you on.", Kazujo said, starting to circle around him.
"Why don't we have a little talk here, Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 1:20 pm

Zazuro Xanuzuro just flipped himself over so he could breath easily with open space.
"You...!!", is all he could say right now, his wounds is really stinging him badly, he wanted to heal himself but he doesn't have enough chakra for medical jutsus. He breathed slowly when he flipped over on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 1:25 pm

Kazujo moved his kunai knife and stabbed zazuro in his left hand and one on the other hand.
"Told you not to move or talk, I did it twice because you did both.", kazujo said, as he watched the blood errupting out of his hands.
"And about before of which is my home...The Grass village and the Whirlpool country are my homes..i was born in the Grass and i already made friends before i came to Mist when I went to the whirlpool country, so yeah. The Whirlpool country is my hme and I am living there right now.", Kazujo said, correcting him.
"I said, shall we have a little talk first around here but you would be quiet all the way, anyways. Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 1:30 pm

He is now coughing up blood from his throat, he turned over on his side but the kunais are holding him in, so he turned his head a little but didn't really help much then he starts hacking when the blood starts to clot in his throat now. Need to find a way to escape, his arms and body, everywhere all over him feels weak. They barely budge now. He moved his tongue to move the blood around from the clotting to get worse and more he can't breathe, more sooner he just will die. Blood is dripping a lot from his mouth, both side and now the middle too and dripping on his neck and the ground, blood vansihes so fast when it touches the ground and the wet poured on it.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 1:37 pm

"........", Kazujo thought of nothing. he took his kunai and poked a hole in zazuro's throat skin. Kazujo does not want him to die quickly yet. But Kazujo puts a shurkien in Zazuro's left palm from moving his head around.
"i would have taken care of that.", kazujo said, staring at him with his dark eyes and he goes back in his shadowy vioces.
"i am very disappointed in you, you should know that by now, don't you?", he said, whispering in his ear nearby but Kazujo moved to another side of the dying victim. "Looks like I will be taking your dead body to the Bug Demon, Naito Aburame."
"Possibly that you are weak, this fight is better than we have met before we did in the Mist but still, you have lost to me."
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:52 pm

Zazuro is still coughing up blood and hacking. Zazuro just closed his eyes for few minutes, trying to think of something quietly for a moment. I'm injured..and stabbed..and I am coughing up blood and everything...
Zazuro just thought of something, instead of moving his, he opened his eyes and moves his eyes to observe Kazujo very carefully, step by step.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 6:09 pm

Kazujo stood up and looks at him.
"What a disappointment that came out of you." he just walks away around behind Zazuro.
"You are some klutzdog, aren't you? Well, let's see if you can move and I'll just worsening you next try."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)   [IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[IRPGDM]-Old Friend VS. Old Friend (Swordsman vs. Demon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2