Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Empty
PostSubject: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 11:42 am

[ My app's been approved but my name and rank are yet to be changed. Pls refer to me as Kisuke ]

Kisuke walked over to the door and opened it, letting in some fresh air. The shop was finally open after Renovation. He turned the Closed sign around, so that it would read open to people outside the shop. Next, he walked over to the Window,s openeing them, and letting in the Sunlight. After that, he walked over to the huge board on the counter. He looked at it with a stupid look on his face. " How am i supposed to lift that ? ". He slapped his forehead for not having hired help for the re-opening. " Well, im sure someone will ome and help me... ", he said, while still maintaining his ever-lasting grin and closed eye's. " Im sure the kids will love my new menu... " he said while he thought of all the delicacies and his mouth began watering. Just then, he heard the door chimes. " A Customer ! Welcome to ' The Tavern '. " he said, in his calm voice. It was....

[ Anyone can Join ]
[ P.S. No one knows my real identity as the Ex- legendary Swordsman. So don't talk about it ]
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 12:35 pm

Kazujo is watching a strange man in his shop. It seems like he have trouble opening one of those windows, he knows which one because he was there.
He leaped of a tree branch. He have nothing to do on the Leaf Village, yet.
Kotonashi reached the stuck window, he gently lifted it with just 3 fingers then escaped from the window and went inside the front door.
"Well. Hello. Gladly this shop had finally come to an open of the day.", Kazujo spoke with a smile on his face.
He is sometimes bad and good. No one really knows if he is going to do something rottenful or leave-it-alone type when he goes to places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 12:48 pm

" Oh ! Thanks a lot " Kisuke said, bowing down. " You must be a Shinobi. No wonder you're so fast... " Kisuke said, pretending to be awed by his skills. " Now if you would just help me put up this board. Its kinda heavy... ". He was smiling, no grinning at him. He had immidiately recognized Kazujo, but he decided to put up the innocent shopkeeper act infront of him. He turned to kajuzo and pointed at the board. Wonder why he's in Konoha kisuke thought while he turned to go to the kitchen to prepare some of his famous, Herbal Lemon tea.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 12:53 am

kamoku walked into the tavern, but as soon as he saw the lemon he slowly backed away.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:00 am

A willow ? he thought, as he noticed the newly entered man and how he flinched at seeing the Lemon. Plus, his essence felt different. It didn't feel humon. " Oh hello sir. n welcome to the Tavern. What can i get for you ? ". A Missing-nin and a Willow. Im of to a great start . He offered a seat to both men, and went back to the kitchen, looking at them through the Counter Window. " So, what will it be ? "
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:04 am

" eh....some ice water." he noticed that the short guys mouth didnt move. and when he tried to get a good look at his face, it shifted a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:06 am

" Gotcha ". Kisuke walked to the fridge, and took out a bottle. He poured out some water into a glass, and put 3 ice Cubes into it. He walked over to the table and put it there. He noticed that the Willow was quite uncomfortable. " Err... Is there a problem " he said, with his trademark and ever-lasting, Fox-like face.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:08 am

" eh, no. its ok. its just very warm in here."
kamoku dipped his finger in the water and it disapeard. he looked more relaxed now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:12 am

" Wow, thats a neat trick. " he said, while he let out some of his Ice Chi, cooling the air around the place. " Is that better ? ", he said as politely, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:13 am

kamoku nodded. he never smiled. but then his eyes widend. " you have chi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:19 am

" And you're a Willow. What else is new ? ", he said while smiling. He let out a litlle more chi, so make the surrounding just right for the Willow. He walked back to his kitchen and took out some potato chips. " Want some ? "
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:20 am

kamoku shook his head. " humans only have a teaspoonfull. and theres one other thing. you dont know what chi is. its not simply stronger chakra. its life energy, it was only used once in history and that person died."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:22 am

" I know all there is to know about Chi. You don't need to worry about that ". He grabbed a cup of hot water, and put on some fire, to prepare some hot tea. " Im guessing you have a few questions for me. Shoot "
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:23 am

" why are you using it so freely, how old are you and are you human?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:28 am

" The answer to the first question is, that I use it because i can. Its as simpel as that. " he said as he took the herbal tea, and placed it in front of the Willow. " Secondly, my age... well i can't tell you that " and finall y as he took a seat next to him, " And of course im a Human ".
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:31 am

A strong wind breeze past,sweeping along the way all the things it can lift.After it was over a girl appeared and sit right next to a willow whos name is Kamoku,but Kitsuke didn't bother to say hello nor hi cause Kamoku's gonna pull out some jokes again.Instead Kitsuke asked the waiter who's always smiling "Do you have a tea here?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:33 am

" then you must know that you cannot replenish chi. it only grows within age." kamoku didnt touch the tea, he wasnt his father in law. he took out some poky and ate some to wait for the 'humans' answer. only willows ever showed the sighns of using chi. it gave the person or thing characteristics that were vauge in this 'humans' face. he then turned to kit. " i swear theyre getting bigger every time you have your trans period"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 2:11 am

He turned to kitsuke and nodded, and went of to prepare some tea. He returned with a cup of piping hot tea. he took out 3 puches and kept it near Kitsuke. " Those are Suger, Lemon Essence and Peach Essence. Pleaes add whichever you like. " he said smiling at Kitsuke. Then he turned around and walked up to the Willow to reply. Making sure he was out of kitsuke's earshot range, " You see, My Chi is very different from yours. I attained mine by training with a Willow. So Unlike yours, mine can be replinished anytime. Its been quite helpful over the years, ill let you know that '. He then turned back to Kitsuke and said, " Would you like anything else ? " with his Foxy face.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 8:13 pm

"who have you been training?" he asked. he had the prodigy willow in his mind. either ki or miyuki he had been training with.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 8:33 pm

"Sugar,Lemon and Peach essence?,Which one would I put?,I hope they have berries in here" Kitsuke turned to the waiter who was walking away to Kamoku and shouted "Dont you have berries here?".Kamoku was just nearby and joked about her curse again,so to make it up Kitsuke punched Kamoku in the side enough to make Kamoku say OUCH!."Hmmm I think you dont have blood here? Hahaha!" Kitsuke replied when the waiter asked Kitsuke again.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 8:35 pm

kamoku scooted away from kitsuke. " you know i hate blood...."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 8:39 pm

"I knew you but my throat is aching for blood I think its what Eiichiro made me drink its addicting!" Kitsuke is having a ache for blood its like that blood has a different reaction on her body,its making Kitsuke a lot stronger its enchancing Kitsuke's ability as well as her kekkai genkai.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 8:40 pm

kamoku stared. he didnt like blood much. he just likes the meat.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 8:44 pm

"Well so hows life? seen any Willow relatives this past days?" Kitsuke is trying to make a topic so they wont be bored,but it seems like that Kamoku is really bored to talk this time of the day.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 8:47 pm

kamoku shrugged. "no. you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next