Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:32 am

kamoku then began to take his pants off too but he saw the glare miyuki gave him and decided to take his changing elsewhere. he went to the mens room and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:33 am

"Why does Kamoku changed everything he wears now?" Its a big question for Kitsuke but she knew its something else.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:39 am

" he's mad at me telling you about his origination and such. so hes vowing not to talk anymore. in short, hes mad. whenever he gets mad he changes his whole personallity, reaction, face , hair and clothes. its how he copes. if you even call it that. once you become chikage, youll be able to read our minds and find out our true names, even change them as you please. as long as you dont abuse your power or refuse to do the things that are in the willows best interest you will rein high. kamoku wont even be able to hide." miyuki sat down and pulled pistachios out of the cabnet.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:41 am

kamoku came out in black pants, brown hair and more peircing to cover his scarrs. he looked very different from what he used to look like.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 6:41 am

"Hmmm I didn't knew that Kamoku acts like that,new discoveries" Kitsuke wasn't making a completely instead she doesn't really knew that Kamoku's like that."Wait Miyuki you mentioned that I cannot interfere with your interest but at least can I talk and convince you about it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 7:05 am

walks in*

hi
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:36 pm

miyuki began to munch on the pistachios. " duh. you could deny it too. i meant the best interest and the absolute best for all. not just one. there are millions of willows, and youll be herding them like a bunch of bloodthirsty sheep."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:37 pm

kamoku raised his hand in hello to the new kid.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:51 pm

OOC:Both of you Miyuki and Kamoku cute new avatar ^^

IC:

"Hmmm so I am gonna be a sheperd cool...but its a hard job right?,I mean there are millions of Willows that I need to organize,so its gonna be a tough job"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:55 pm

"well, you can read our minds. you also get a larger thought process and better sight, thinking, reaction time, speed. everything to manage our minds. without the chikage, we would turn insane."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:58 pm

((thnx))

kamoku shrugged at miyukis comment. he then layed down on thecarpet and stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 12:19 am

[ Don't G-Mod my death Willow, Kituske and Lady Willow ]

Kisuke got back up and dusted his clothes, and made sure there weren't any blood stains. " Honsetly, the other willow i met wasn't this agressive ". He walked back, to the store room and picked up a piece of rolled up cloth. He cme outside and slowely started to unwrap it. As he did, some blue material was unviled. When he finalyl unwrapped it, the other realized that it was a katana sword.
" Now gentlemen and Wierd Lady. You have till the count of 10 to leave my store, before i kill you ", and saying this, all the time smiling, he took out his blade from its sheath.
Lets start... " 1..2.. "
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 12:34 am

kamoku stared at kisuke. he opend his mouth for the first time in 4 years. " was he ki willow?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 1:21 am

" I don't really know who he was. He decided not to tell me his name, and i decided to honour his wish. Thats how it goes between master and Pupil. But all i remember was that he loved tea. He taught me how to make it, and he taught me that revenge was never the answer. He told me to look at everything with a smile " he said while Smiling, and trying to figure out what this crowd of exceedingly wierd people was thinking.
He then looked at his sword and said, " You see... this is a legendary blade. So before i slice you up with this sword, i suggest you depart ", and saying that, his blade and his body began to get covered in Chi.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 3:45 am

ObviouslyOnCrack:Hey dont accuse me,I didn't even touched your character!

InsanityCult:Kitsuke wasn't scared of the threat of Kisuke,"I dont care even if that is a legendary blade,I was right all the time you were a evil man and now I will have the chance to kill.Kitsuke draw a sword also,a unknown one an onyx blade "This one came from Ki Willow,and this is one of the weapons that can destroy chi so you better surrender now,or in the next hours Miyuki's gonna be having your for lunch,besides there's the 3 of us and only one of you how you are too confident does all evil that boastful? ,or are they just nut heads?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 6:33 am

" Maybe you don't realize this, but i don't even need my Chi to kill you. Anyways, even if you did use that onyx blade, it isn't going to be of any use. My Chi is different from a Willows. Onyx isn't any use against me. Thats why Chi is supposed to belong only to willows. If a Human posseses it, he becomes nearly unstopable " was his answer to Kitsuke's threat.
" And anyways, i don't really have anything to do with evil or anything. Im just a teashop owner. I didn't come here to fight anyone. I came here to get away from all that bloodshed. But don't think my love of peace to be a weakness. My level is way beyond that of an S-Class Ninja. So your threats about this Akatsuki eating me are pointless. For me to kill you all right here would be all to easy. So why don't you just leave, and let me be " he said all the while, just smiling in the usual fashion, which showed that he wasn't the least bit tense.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:51 am

miyuki was standing stock still. her hair turning red, but she ignored it. " you trained with ki? you do know he was the weakest elder known to history. together, we're stronger than you if you just made chi while you were training with him. there are things to learn from this, but if you choose to use it for evil. you will be an enimy to our clan. if you put down your sword and stop boasting about how 'all powerful' you are. we'll leave. if you want to be different, dont have a heartbeat." miyuki pulled out her steel fan and stabbed her heart, all the way through, without flinching. her black blood started to knitt itself. "we have more than just chi, you child."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 11:00 am

kamoku flinched at every word miyuki spoke. she was kis spawn all right, he could feel the unerving chill that ki gave off even though he used to smile. " that has to smart....." kamoku was standing by the wall, next to kisuke. he turned and stared at him. holding out his gloved hand. " kis son in law." he wasnt smiling but his eyes were glowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 12:15 pm

" Maybe you don't realize this you half-pint Willow, but i know more than just your weaknesses ". His smile broadened a bit, as he saw that the other Willow seemed to get unereved by the Girls Words.
He continued, " You really think you're better than everyone else don't you ? " his mile turned into a small grin.
" Then ill give you a choice. Since you seem to think so highly of yourself, ill give you the chance to prove it. If you think im such an easy target, follow me to the roof. If you don't want to fight now, and leave, you can do so freely, and come back any time later " he said as he climbed up the stairs to the roof. But just before he reached the top, he said, " But remember this. If you do decide to follow me, i cannot gaurantee that you will return alive " and while he said this he was deadly serious, because when he glanced at Miyuki before goign to the roof, his eye's were open.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:04 pm

"Hmmm,Chi is only for willows and no human must possess it because it will gurantee that they will use it for evil."
Kisuke told Kitsuke that he was just a simple teashop owner and if a human possess chi he/she will be nearly unstoppable.Kitsuke saw how Kisuke talk to Miyuki therefore gave a little comment "Only nut heads think Miyuki isn't that strong".

After a conversation between Miyuki and Kisuke,Kitsuke reliazed that Kisuke is going to trap Miyuki by taunting Miyuki to fight on a one on one match "Miyuki don't follow that boastful guy".Lightning started to spark on the ground,Kitsuke was charging a large lightning ball and shot it to the roof blasting it into pieces and dust revealing Kisuke in the fixed part of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:37 pm

kamoku just stood up and scrunched his face. he pulled out a package of base material in liquided form. he tossed it to miyuki. she knew what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:46 pm

miyuki smiled. a rare sighn. " kitsuke, i know hes trying to lure me." miyuki made an atom clone and one of them (either her or the clone. who knows) went up to the roof, pouring the base liquid in and over her. true she was half-pint. but even the human had to know that punches come in small packages, and in the willow clan, the smaller the more powerful. she had surpassed ki, she had surpassed sai, nina, kamoku and soon mirow. mirow was the 28th elder. she was truly a prodigy.

(there are 50 elders in all. ki was the 49th.)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:50 pm

kamoku shook his head. kisuke was going to die, he was battling a 58 year old FEMALE willow, the daughter of the outcast, the neice of the devil, and the daughter of the black shadow. kamoku walked next to kitsuke and motioned for the two of them to get out of the tea shop before it collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:00 pm

Kitsuke heard Kamoku and asked Kamoku "Why the teashop isn't gonna collapse?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:01 pm

kamoku took kitsukes jacket and began to pull. kamoku though it would be soon. miyuki always liked to trash the buildings, she even did it on purpose for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next