Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 1:31 am

" here you go kitsuke-kun " said Kisuke as he appeared with berry essence and blood. " Hope that satifies you ". He went to the Willows table, and put his bill infront of him. it had the price and all listed, and below it, was a small message written in pen ink. It Read, " What you learnt today is for you only. If you even think about telling this to someone, I will have no choice but to Nullify you " andi t had a smiley face next to it.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 7:08 pm

kamoku jumped suddenly straight at kisuke. grabbing his collar and forcing him to the ground. " YOUR A FUCKING WILLOW! ONLY WILLOWS ARE CAPEABLE OF ACTUALLY SPEAKING THAT LANUAGE!!!! NO ONE CAN LEARN IT!!! NO ONE IS ABLE TO YOU THING!!!! HUMANS ARNT EVEN CAPEABLE ARE ABLE TO SPEAK A SYLABLL!!!"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 7:14 pm

miyuki came into the tavern and saw kamoku tackling a guy. " i knew it. i knew you were gay, no one in their right mind would fall inlove with a trans." she chuckled. "hi kisuke, your his lover now?"

(red mean: akki language)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 10:29 pm

"Whew! Thanks I thought there aren't anything like this in here" Kitsuke quickly pick up the glass and put the berry essence in it mixing it."What a nice drink" Kitsuke drank the blood with the berry essence.After Kitsuke drank it,his face changed,Kitsuke's eyes became blood red and his eyes looked like Kitsuke was about to fall asleep.And a smile came across Kitsuke's cute face,a sudden change in a attitude what happened to Kitsuke.After the changes Kitsuke stood from his chair and looked at Kamoku and said "Stop it Kamoku,That guy is evil more evil than Miyuki,even though Miyuki's not that evil,his heart is full of dark things,that even I cant explain so what you gotta do now is stood up and dont give him a punch instead,beat him!,and thanks to the blood that I drank my senses improved and boosted up that now I can see the true hearts of everyone around me." But that isn't just the changes,even Kitsuke's attitude changes a lot he even asked Kamoku to beat up the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 10:32 pm

kamoku stared. even he wasnt thinking of that. he hesitated.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 10:35 pm

"What are you doing Kamoku,he is evil I knew it! if you arent gonna do it I will" Kitsuke started walking towards Kamoku who is on top of the waiter.Slowly every move was even slow than the last.Kitsuke saw that Kamoku hesitated on what Kitsuke commanded.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 10:36 pm

miyuki rolled her black eyes. "stay still." miyuki pulled out her fan and extended it far to kisukes face, making a point and peircing the mans eye. pushing it slowly to his brain. " kamoku, your such a pussy."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 10:56 pm

as soon as miyuki inserted it, he made sure that the man wasnt a clone or a substitute. " okay, hes clean." kamoku got off of the man and backed away. he wasnt as old as miyuki, thus still having feelings and regret.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:06 pm

"Why are you feeling regret Kamoku,? It has to be done , we need to stop evil so doing that is just as killing a akatsuki!"."Well I am glad Miyuki is here,I wont have to put blood all over my hands"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:19 pm

miyuki turned. she could hear what kamoku was thinking. as all willows do. through te chikage. but it weas getting weaker. " kitsuke, in human sense his mind is 4 years old. in our terns, hes just a baby and telling him to kill when he just got out of being a mindless machine would to be like making a baby do 10 backflips and telling it to shoot his parents. its not possible. and watch what your saying kitsu, im akatsuki." she dug the spike in further until it barely exited out the back.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:22 pm

kamoku just adverts his eyes away from everybody and sat down to drink icewater. he didnt like kitsuke to know about him, though what miyuki was saying was true.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:26 pm

Kitsuke suddenly fell unto her knees and murmered "What was I thinking I am asking my friend to kill someone!"
,Kitsuke was confused why she is asking someone to kill another person."I...I ...I cant understand why".
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:28 pm

"dont worry, you couldnt have known." she began to clean the spike before turning it back into her favorite fan. " anyway, get up."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:32 pm

kamoku stared into the ice water glass and closed his eyes. ".........."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:46 pm

Kitsuke stood up just like what Miyuki command...panting.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:49 pm

"you obvously have feelings for willows and people who are close, yet you work to get the job done. the connection between our current kage is too weak for us to remain sane. so in order to keep our logic, i would like to askk if you want to become chikage. you are our closest friend."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:53 pm

kamokus head made a kracking soud when it hit the table. he fell from heat exaughstion. when kisuke died the cooling system in the air was gone. making it warmer than he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 12:04 am

"hhhhmmm" Kitsuke was shocked when she knew that she is going to be the next Chikage."Yah I care for the willows but I am seriously weak in a every aspect ,emotion,physical,mental anything".
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 12:07 am

" that will change. very soon. its apart of the transformation. and you wont have to change genders." she poured water over kamoku. he was young enough to die of heat exausghtion. thats why she thought he was suicidal to join the sand.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 12:09 am

kamoku fell from the chair and opend his eyes. he blinked a bit, got up and pulled out a cooled towel. he began dying himself and pulling out lighter clothes. miyuki would be doing the talking from now on. he was tired of using his wind jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 2:48 am

"Hmmm I can't really believe to chose a weak Chikage like me,there could have been other people to choose from but you chose me.",Kitsuke asked Kamoku "Are you Kamoku?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 2:51 am

miyuki sighed. " not that we can trust, we have revolved our lives around 3 specific people. kitaro, kisho and you. the rest are dead." miyuki changed her spike into a fan and put it away, she could feel the essence of the second one which kitsuke had.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 2:56 am

kamoku turned. he shrugged. willows had two names. miyuki was aoi, kis were sendo. their name showed their true nature. kamoku would never tell anyone unless he had to. and he wouldnt tell kitsuke untill he offically became chikage. he took off his shirt, scars were along his back with his bones sticking out. standard for regualr 28 year old willows. he put on a white long sleeve with no chains and no printing.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:20 am

"I am really glad that I am being trusted by beings like,actually I have been waiting all this years to become the Chikage so I can understand more of your nature,but I wasn't given a good chance,my master Kitaro and the next one was the akatsuki leader"."I also thought that it would be forever a dream but I was wrong now I have a chance to prove that I am a true friend of Willows." Kitsuke felt also a move of the fan that is being hold on the back of Kitsuke,the fan that was given my Miyuki."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:30 am

miyuki smirked." kitaro was kis first enimy, in his mind enimies are friends too. he chose him, he didnt know you then. he then gave me a letter saying to choose kisho because he saw light in kisho. he was kis student once. and since ki is gone, kamoku and me made the desicion to choose you."
she put her fan away and began to clean kisuke's body to throw in in the trash can in the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]   The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tavern [ Anyone Can Join ]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next