Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Empty
PostSubject: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 5:34 pm

The Tsuchikage entered the fighting field and looked at the two opponents.
''Let the match begin...''

Arena: Same as the Chuunin Exam Arena

Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 8:16 pm

Enishi walked into the arena, smiling as always. For being early in the afternoon, he was unusually sober. Looking around, he noticed that his opponent had still not shown up, so he walked back to the edge of the arena and leaned up against the wall, and fell asleep waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 10:37 pm

Oshi arrived silently smiling at his old friend Enishi. "ARE YOU READY?" he yelled across the stadium.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:37 am

Enishi didn't even open his eyes Enishi talked back to Oshi "yeah yeah, i heard you coming, you don't have to shout" Enishi stood up and brushed the dirt off of his pants and took a sip from his gourd "i guess we have to starts our fight now don't we"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:40 am

Oshi smiled "Yes we do old friend" stepping back in a stance Oshi waited for Enishi's move.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:48 am

"What are you tlking about 'old friend', i don't ever remember meeting you before" enishi scratched his head, trying to figure out what his opponent was talking about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:26 pm

((Ohh crap forgot...you have a new person...sorry))

"After this fight...you'll be wishing I was your friend" Oshi said laughing placing a hand sign to his lips and firing 100 sound bullets Enishi's way.

--
Name: Sound Bullet Jutsu
Range: 0-50 yards
Effect: This jutsu creates bullets out of sound. The creating sound must be sharp and a whistle is the best. These bullets can be anywhere from half an inch in diameter to 2 feet and can puncture weaker metals in a small form.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 8:10 pm

Enishi flipped through several hand seals before taking in a deep breath through his nose, and spewing out a solid wall of water. Before the first bullet could hit the water, Enishi began to move his arms in a circular motion behind the wall, causing it to spin out into a circle, while the water spun around, making it seem as if it where a whirlpool. As the bullets hit the wall, the spinning water dispersed the force of the impact and protected Enishi. After a moment, Enishi pushed against the center of the spinning water, causing a spinning drill of water to shoot out at Oshiroku at an incredible speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 8:28 pm

Oshi spun rapidly whistling at a pitch to high for Enishi's ears to hear and in the blur of motion a ring of cloth around Oshi's wrists was revealed showing thousands of tiny symbols. The water hit an invisible wall around Oshi first engulfing him but milliseconds later shooting out in every direction as a orb of sound expanded from Oshi's core. The water and great amount of sound waves mixed with chakra glowed bright in the sun and an especially bright glint caught Enish's eye as one of Oshi's Twin Dragon Swords hurtled at him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 11:18 pm

Enishi blinked as he seemed to fall back. Stopping with his legs bent and his upper body parallel to the ground, we saw the blade above him and quickly swung his fists up, aiming them so they were about an inch off center from each other, attempting to catch the sword in a way that would bend the blade, rendering any normal sword completely ineffective as a weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 12:02 am

Enishi caught the sword easily and it bent like butter mystically melting and covering his hand as Oshi made a quick hand sign stomping his foot on the ground sending an earthquake through the ground that split the earth below Enishi.

--
Name: Earth Quake Jutsu
Range: 0-20
Effect: Using his control over vibrations Oshiroku creates a earthquake
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009, 1:46 pm

Winner: Oshiroku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi   Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 2 - Oshiroku vs Enishi
Page 1 of 1