Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica]   Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:21 pm

Mica quickly slashed at some of the tendrils, catching the other kunai with her free hand and finishing off the others before the man was drained away. He was such a strange...thing and she had no idea what to classify him as.

"Was he...made purely out of chakra?" she asked as he faded away, confused. Still she didn't let her guard down, as he very well may have just been a part of someone else's jutsu. A quick look around and she then dashed over to Shinku, sliding down onto her knees to check for his pulse, but didn't find one and sighed. There had been nothing she could do for him, and she pitied any of his loved ones. Standing up she dusted herself off and looked at Eki, smiling. "Thanks for helping me out, I definitely couldn't take him even on my best of days."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica]   Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:25 pm

Eki walked over to retrieve his halberd, taking his place beside Mica as he too looked down at the boy.

"I don't think it was pure chakra, but it was supporting his body. It was something darker, more sinister, closer to a demons aura then it was to chakra. He dead?"

The question wasn't meant to be insincere, it was more of a simple reassurance to himself then anything. He then turned to Mica, shouldering his giant blade. "What the hell are you doing out here!"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica]   Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:27 pm

"Mica.." Shinku's eyes opened just a wee bit, as he spoke in a soft tone. "Do me favor.." He chuckled and coughed up a little blood.

"Tell my fangirls..I'm not...gay..bleh." His eyes shut and a cold wind blew over the area, making his hair fly over his face, covering his eyes. His headband became a little loose when he jumped in front of the chain, so it slipped off his forehead, onto the ground, making a loud 'CLANG' sound.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica]   Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:31 pm

Mica had listened intensely, amazed he was still alive and was about to aid him...and then she froze at his final words.

'What. The. Hell?' He had just lost all cool points right there, and she didn't even know who his fangirls WERE. Oh well, guess they'd just go on with their fantasies of yaoi then.

"He is...now," she answered lamely. Mica still felt bad about his death, but then shrank in on herself. "And I'm...well...out here due to a mission but my team purposefully ditched me..." Guilt washed over her, especially how pathetic that sounded, since the Cloud was a great village and here she was utterly failing to uphold their reputation.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica]   Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:34 pm

Eki raised an eyebrow, ignoring Shinku's final words and looking at Mica, shaking his head.

"Pushover."

It was followed by a bit of a laugh, showing that it truly was a joke. Leaning down, Eki picked up the fallen Shinku, placing him over a shoulder.

"Well, let's go bury him somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica]   Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:47 pm

'Infuriating-' Mica glared at him out of the corner of her eye, but she decided to just brush it off. She bent down, grabbing his headband so that he could be buried with it. "I think there should be a nearby area with soft enough dirt to dig into. Should we...inform his village of his death too?" She wasn't sure about the proper protocol on burying ninjas from other villages, and what do to afterward. Then again he'd mentioned he was from Mist and when she'd met Akugo and Eki, a Mist nin had wandered into the village and they'd been on...unfriendly terms to say the least. Nevertheless she started walking towards where they could bury him, more into the forest since they were on the open roadway.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica]   Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 10:00 pm

Eki continued to walk, not really looking back.

"S'pose that all depends. I have no idea who he is, and in my mind, all mist nin are evil. Personally, I'd fine with burying him out in the middle of nowhere and marking his grave with a boar wallow."

Clearly Eki was not at all happy about the situation. Mist nin always meant trouble, even if they had nothing to do with it, they somehow seemed to draw trouble towards them. Christ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica]   Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey To Mist [Shin and Mica]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2