Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Empty
PostSubject: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 9:40 pm

'Who's bright idea was it to have me fight a jounin? Oh wait...I think it was the Raikage.'

Mica was thankful that most people couldn't read minds, or else she likely would be backhanded at his point. Well...either way here she was, standing and waiting for her opponent and could only hope she wasn't knocked out too quickly...or by a rock again. It'd happened in the past.

'I hope he didn't forget and just go off to a bar or something...I don't even get it...alcohol tastes bad...' her mind went off into a tangent while she continued to wait for Enishi.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 9:48 pm

Enishi walked into the open area. He was holding his usual gourd and he smelled or alcohol, but from the way he moved, it was rather difficult to tell if he was even drunk or not. Walking up to the genin, Enishi turned his head as he looked her over than said "Wow, i was told i was fighting a girl but i had no idea she would be so attractive." Tilting his head to the side, Enishi thought about what he had said than quickly commented "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to say that out loud, what i meant to say was, good afternoon, I'm Enishi, how are you doing today." trying to act as if he hadn't even said the first thing.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 9:58 pm

Mica's mind returned from its tangent ending up...on something far from the original thought, and cringed at the smell of the alcohol. And what the heck?! She was fourteen for crying out loud, FOURTEEN! Well...to be fair she was an already developing fourteen year old, but still, creepy much?

"I am doing...fine, and yourself?" 'Drunk,' she replied for him in her mind. Well, at least he attempted to back pedal from his earlier comment. "You are the one I was told to fight, yes?" Somehow she had her doubts...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:04 pm

"Oh me?" Enishi asked, almost as if he had never been asked how he was. "I'm doing just fine, my gourd is almost full," he shook his gourd, with very little sound coming from it, showing that it was nearly completely full, "and i've actually have something to do today." Pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket and looked it over before he said "And if you are Mica, than yeah, i'm the one you're to be fighting." He smiled as he slid the paper back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:09 pm

Well at least he hadn't insulted her when she asked him how he was. Most often she forgot to bother asking since people only mocked her, but then again he was a jounin, his having to fight her was probably more of an insult to him.

"Good to know then that you are well...and have a full gourd. And yes, I am 'Mica,' it is nice to meet you." This felt like some cosmic joke that the Raikage was pulling on her, since he should know full well she couldn't handle taking on another genin, much less a jounin. Nevertheless...

"Shall we...begin then?"Mica asked awkwardly, since she didn't spar with anything beyond the training dummies much.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:14 pm

Giving an odd look at Mica, Enishi took a sip from his gourd before saying "you seem rather eager, yet at the same time incredibly scared." Leaning in slightly he again said "You really should relax a little more, and in a show of good faith, I'll let you make the first move." he smiled at the genin, hoping that he would be able to at least brighten her day some.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:24 pm

"Er, right...relax...gotcha" Mica tried to smile and knew before she did that it would likely become a grimace instead. Oh well, might as well start. Her eyes traveled up and down, trying to size him up, but in the end still wasn't sure what to make of him. It'd be like fighting any of the other jounins: you get whooped but hopefully learn something in the process.

Mica at least decided to take on a fighting stance, since taijutsu was more her thing...or at least more of what she could do for the moment. Once again her eyes traveled over, but couldn't discern any weak spots. She charged head on, going for the appearance of a total newbie to fighting, but tried to make a quick shadow clone and they both split, one still charging but the other dashing to attack him from the side, both aiming to punch him in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:35 pm

Enishi quickly leaned back, bending his right knee and keeping his left leg perfectly straight, somehow keeping his body parallel to the ground. Still smiling Enishi said "good tactic, but it would be much more affective if the opponent didn't know you made a clone." and quickly spun around, knocking the legs out from beneath the clone, causing it to fall to the ground and go *puff*. Laying on his right side, Enishi held his head up with his right hand and had his left leg bent, his foot behind his right knee and said "Nice plan though, just need to work on the execution."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:50 pm

Mica stopped in her tracks and thought, 'Stupid mistake number one.'

Okay so that plan clearly flopped, but hey, she was already learning more from him than her other sensei's since the advice consisted of more than "you suck." Regardless she reached her hand behind her to the pouch of kunais and shuriken, knowing it was an obvious movement, while she jumped back. She tossed one, but purposefully missed, getting it as close as she could to him but far enough away not to be kicked back. Attached was an explosive tag, that began to fizzle.

'Since he's jounin he'll getaway quickly enough, but hope its distracting enough,' she thought, running to hide behind a couple of trees, crouched low and listening for the boom.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 11:00 pm

Enishi quickly rolled over, grabbing the kunai out of the air. Clapping the flaming paper between his hands, he extinguished the bomb and said "what is this, i know i've seen it before, but i can't quite remember what it is." he stayed facing away from Mica he held up the paper bomb above him so the Mica could see it.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 11:07 pm

Internally she groaned, wondering why he was playing 'stupid.' Its not like a jounin wouldn't know, hell, he was even able to extinguish it. What to do, what to do...damn she needed more experience. Then she recalled his advice on not seeing the clone being made, so she did the hand seals, and the clone hopped up into the tree, trying to stealthily walk across until she was close to being above him. She dropped down, kunai slashing out at the arm holding up the tag, while the real Mica raced from around the tree after, throwing another letter bomb covered kunai towards his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!   Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mica vs Enishi: easily pwned vs a drunkard?!
Page 1 of 1