Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

First IRPGDM since my counceling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:18 pm

that doesnt work with me then she claps che hands and makes the whole field cover in deep water and both o up under it ghost wen the the top and made 5 eating sharks swimming down to attack the enemy not bothering about anything fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:22 pm

((How did you summon water with a clap of your hands? Post the jutsu you use))

Reikon laughed as the sharks attacked him. He cut through them with his scythe, swimming powerfully to the surface before they could reform. He stood a few feet from her, bobbing on the surface of the water. He hated water, it always annoyed him. The sounds, the smells, he hated them all. He ran forward, leaping into the air and coming straight down over her. He attempted to cleave her in half with his razor-sharp scythe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:29 pm

the did hand signs and then made her skin very hard. and she then makes water come up and surround her arm forming a ice arm with sevral points at the ens smashing against the scythe. adn then she stares in his eyes.

Name: crushing skin
Element:_____
Description : makes my skin get much harder and I start to weigh more and the skin becomes hard to pierce and not even a explosions will break it and B rank or higher weapon to break it and the skin turns a little black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:37 pm

((How did you control the water and make ICE????))

Reikon's eyes were odd somehow. There was a gray star spinning in the iris. He made eye contact only for an instant, before moving his eyes down. He jumped backward, keeping a firm grip on his scythe. In a flurry of flesh color, black, and red, Reikon preformed handsigns with the scythe still in his hand. He spoke in a deep, angry voice. "Your soul is stained. It is time I pass judgement. You do not deserve your soul." He said, gripping the scythe so hard his knuckles turned white. The world began to fade, the eye contact was all that he had needed to preform his genjutsu, and she fell for it.

Jutsu used~
Name:Konpaku Sabaki no Jutsu ~ Ghost Judgment Technique
Element:None
Description: This genjutsu works in conjunction with the activation of the second stage of the Konpaku bloodline. When the user sees into the opponent's soul, they will judge the person. If the person has never shed blood before when they could avoid it, then their soul will be clean to the user. If they have shed unnecessary blood, their soul will be "stained". If the person's soul is clean, this genjutsu doesn't work. This generally means that it won't effect genin or other low-ranks. If the soul shares it's shell with a demon, the genjutsu will automatically cancel. If the soul is stained by one or two events, the opponent will be placed in their own personal hell for a day or two. If they are high rankers, like Jounin or Sannin, and their soul is stained by hundreds of various events, the person will be placed into their own personal hell for what could be months, years, or given the circumstances, even a decade or two. This genjutsu is very draining for Reikon, and will stop him from being able to use any genjutsu above B-rank for the rest of the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:44 pm

((I never have so sucks for you my soul is clean ))

Ghost"To late " she looked in for atleasst 2 secs and then started draining his life and you cant stop it now and as ghost gets stronger and gains a amazing amount of chakra and life and then once her opponent has no more life she walks away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:46 pm

((That was so OP it isn't funny. Also, your history...though it is vague and poorly written...proves that you have shed blood out of more than self-defence before. Plus, your a missing ninja, shedding blood is life for you.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:48 pm

((no not really and well you fell for my trick and here just a sec ill post all the jutsus I used that I didn't post
))

Name: wind bomb
Element: wind
Description: I can force a great blast of wind out one of my body parts that is continuous

Name: ice body
Element:
Description:I can fuse water and wind together to make ice on any part of my body and that ice will take any form

Name: Suiton: Bakusui Shōha, 水遁・爆水衝波, literally "Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave"
Type: Unknown, probably: Offensive, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Users: Hoshigaki Kisame
One can literally create water out of nothing. Kisame was able to cover a significant portion of desert while engaging Gai and his subordinates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:49 pm

((You can't use ice, you don't have the BL. And your bl should have to keep eye contact or something. I think Imma have to go back in your app and look it over.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:54 pm

ooc: lets make this not rgp so none o us die anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:55 pm

((No. Its IRPGDM, so Baku is dead. I will accept my death if your app is approved by an admin without an edit. If it is edited, you didn't kill me.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:59 pm

((I can kill you sevral ways with that same consept and then I will be better in health when im done anyway ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:00 pm

((Well, when your re-approved you have to deal with my genjutsu.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:03 pm

((no problem I can just gain my life all back with the same jutsu so yeah))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:05 pm

((Life back? Your put into a coma for months.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:07 pm

no im not and no because I will be using it at teh same time so they cancel each other out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:08 pm

((How does that work?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:11 pm

((I use my death flash rapeadely and it keeps stunning you while I look in you eyes and then im useing chakra and gaining it and life))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:13 pm

((Great. Try doing that while in a COMA))
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:13 pm

Something tells me you'd be out of chakra after about five flashes. Despite the fact that it's quite impossible to perform two techniques at once... unless you're me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:15 pm

((no its not and im not using to jutsus at one and Reikon you misunderstood ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:15 pm

((Anyway...its your post and remember, your in my genjutsu. Now, trying to break it isn't a great idea...because even if you had the chakra to do it you'd probably be so drained that you couldn't preform many ninjutsu. So, lets see how you play this out.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:20 pm

does hand signs and makes a vortex of water surround you breaking the gen jutsu and I drain life from the trees and grass around her an dkuni shooting out of it ghost backs away (you can't see her)

Name: water hell
Element: water
Description: surrounds opponent in water and put in a genjutsu and kunis flow around them when there real person is drowning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:32 pm

With a few handseals, Reikon had released another piercing screech. This pushed the water away, allowing him to jump outward. He smiled and kept running. Soon, he was gone. As a farewell present, he flipped through handseals. A tree began to grow from the ground beneath ghost, ensnaring her in its branches. He was gone.

((Good match, its a tie between us. Baku Lost. Or, you could chase after my character and try to make it your victory?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:38 pm

((your still in a genjutsu you know))

ghost has no intention of chasing so she walks away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First IRPGDM since my counceling   First IRPGDM since my counceling - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First IRPGDM since my counceling
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2