Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
walking down the road and leaving the past Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
walking down the road and leaving the past Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
walking down the road and leaving the past Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
walking down the road and leaving the past Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
walking down the road and leaving the past Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
walking down the road and leaving the past Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
walking down the road and leaving the past Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
walking down the road and leaving the past Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
walking down the road and leaving the past Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

walking down the road and leaving the past

Go down 
AuthorMessage

walking down the road and leaving the past Empty
PostSubject: walking down the road and leaving the past   walking down the road and leaving the past Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 6:42 pm

Taski hamo was walking down the road leaving the sand village "im going to miss my home town" he said slowly and then he ran out of the village in to the forest that's when he heard a noise "show yourself" he said in a really serious tone.
Back to top Go down

walking down the road and leaving the past
Page 1 of 1