Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
On The Road Again Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
On The Road Again Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
On The Road Again Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
On The Road Again Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
On The Road Again Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
On The Road Again Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
On The Road Again Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
On The Road Again Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
On The Road Again Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

On The Road Again

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 4:47 pm

Sakon was walking down a long dusty road , either side of him there was half - dead grass stretching for miles , broken only by a chain - link
fence which ran parrallel to the road 23 metres away . The wind picked up rustling the grass and jinling the fence .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 4:49 pm

ki was sitting on the fence taking a nap.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 4:51 pm

Sakon noticed Ki as the wind got even stronger and blew him off the fence .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 4:56 pm

ki fell off the fence and hit the ground. still asleep.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 4:58 pm

" God that guy sleeps heavy " said Sakon almost getting flatened by a passing truck . " Bloody Hell you on
weed or something " shouted Sakon sticking his middle finger up at the considerably fat driver who had
fallen out .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 5:01 pm

ki got up. "man i hate it when i fall of trees....." he was still groggy from his nap.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 5:04 pm

Ki could here a lot of swaerin and references to drugs , obviously Sakon had caught up with the driver .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 5:07 pm

ki looed up. awae now. ki jogged to the side of the truck and opend up the back, curiouse of what he was carrying. "hm, aparently hes carrying beer not drugs sakon. but if im sure i do see some disturbance in the brew, its a genome to cause emeadiate death. nice, can i borrow one of these? i need to use it on my sister."
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 5:09 pm

Sakon pushed the guy slightly and he started rolling down the road like a big beach ball .
Sakon lobbed the stuff over his shoulder to Ki " have it i don't know what it is " .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 5:31 pm

"oh i was just-WHERE THE HELL IS THE DRIVER????!!!"
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 5:09 am

Sakon gestured to the ball of fat that was rolling down the road .
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 11:06 am

Before Ki could reply Sakon burst out laughing and started walking down the road again .
" Im going to Myouboku Mountain if you wanna know " he wiped his eye from laughing to hard .
" To sign a blood contract with the toads " . There was the faint shadow of a moutain in the distance
behind the fence it was too far away to see much but everyone knew what it was .
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 12:51 pm

Minato was walking towards a small non-ninja village Myouboku mountain himself to pick up a special new sword he had asked an old freind to forge, a Kusanagi. He saw Sakon and Ki " Hello ki, Sakon" Minato said as he walked towards them. "uhh... why is there a boulder on the road? " he asked as he saw the old man. " and what was that hysterical laughter i heard? i thought manda had been summoned and he was have congestion. Believe me, a large snake with congestion, specially one with attitude like manda, sounds like someone getting their N**S cracked" Minato said. He was in a freindly mood, and was babbling nonsense. "Where are you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 5:27 pm

ki jumped down and picked up the truck and dragged it to the side of the road. "sure ill come but wait up, i have to take care of this for a sec." ki dropped the truck and turned off the ignition and set the keys on the seat. "i would hate to waste gas..." ki jogged up to US.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:32 am

" I'm still here you know, you guys can atleast say high" Minato said flickering next to ki to lightly smack him on the head.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:38 am

" Hi " said Sakon smiling annoyingly at Minato ,
he gestured vaguely to the mountain again " we better go "
there was a heat haze shrouding the road " we'll burn if we stay here any longer " .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 4:59 pm

ki rubbed his head. "ow,...sorry for not noticing you jeez."
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 4:52 am

Sakon burst out laughing again " He does get a bit angry " .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 2:27 pm

"?"
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 2:38 pm

" ??? to you to Ki " Sakon stopped for a moment " why the hell we walking " he yelled jogging back to the
truck. A mintue later the truck pulled up beside Minato and Ki " you coming ??? " asked Sakon .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 2:40 pm

ki wrinkled his nose. "ill be up top." ki jumped up on the hood. he didnt like being squeezed into those small compartments that were for humans. he sat on the hood with crossed legs and a stony face.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 2:42 pm

Sakon hesitated for a moment " small problem , i don't know how to drive" he said weakly .
" either of you two got any ideas's " .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 2:44 pm

ki groaned. "i do." ki walked in and turned on the ignition. then tore the roof off so he could have room for his head.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 2:46 pm

" Good " . There was a weird noise as Sakon climbed into the back of the van
" cool there's a hotub back here " .
Back to top Go down

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 4:49 pm

a little futuristic isnt it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On The Road Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Road Again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next