Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
On The Road Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
On The Road Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
On The Road Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
On The Road Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
On The Road Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
On The Road Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
On The Road Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
On The Road Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

On The Road

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 10:34 am

Sakon sat down in front of his fire pondering over the files he'd found. " Nothing much here" Sakon took a mango and a durian out his
bag and started to cut them up " Anyway i'd better set up a trap the akatsuki are going to be after me soon :pale: "
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 10:35 am

sooner than traps can work old friend one with the paperbomb that burned my hair Koichi dismounted the dragon and it dissapeared into a chakra mist and disolved back into him
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 10:37 am

Then Sasori comes running in too. :x
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 10:37 am

Three Kunai thudded into Koichi's back and three shuriekens pulled a rope around him tying him to a pole
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty

The same happens to Sasori
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 10:39 am

Koichi turns into a solid black color and in second the pole is black as well and turns into a chakra mist and disolves into Koichi chakra mist jutsu have to be touching it and have to be touching with over 1 ft. of my body
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 10:41 am

700 hundred more weapons fly into the clearing all of them hitting koichi and sasori in thier chakra points
stopping them from using jutsu's
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 10:51 am

A dog steps out of the trees as Sasori goes poof. "Hey where's sasori? I lost him on the way here." The dog said.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 11:16 am

As soon as the dog steps in the clearing it gets hit
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 1:42 pm

5 darkness warriors appear around eiichiro and 1 warrior takes the hit for the dog
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 2:55 pm

Hiding in the nearby trees Oshi summons a bird giving it instructions as he leaps from tree to tree summoning 12 clones on his way...(6 sound 6 normal)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 3:12 pm

a blur apeared behind oshiroku. "hi. how are you this rainy day? rain is wonderful isnt it? they say in a legend that the rain god noticed that we had no faces. so he made one from god's only sun, a peice of a cloud and the scale of a dragon. thats why tears come out, you get flaky stuff in your eye when you wake up. and thats why you smile." he was upside down on a treebranch. he had black hair now....
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 3:30 pm

Oshi smiles back at Ki "Hi KI...i thought you were a good guy so why u join the akatsuki?" Then Ki saw only darkness as Oshi's giant bell fell on top of him trapping him underneath.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 3:35 pm

ki laughed. "i joined for a better purpose. but here's a riddle. what is in the eye of the beholder?" ki sheathed his metal claws and began poking at the bell. and after a few seconds it dissapeard and the chakra jumped inside of him. "thankyou for the meal. now do you know the answer?" he sat on a log brushing the dirt off of his monk clothes. and unsheathed his claws.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 3:38 pm

((care to explain what u did))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 3:41 pm

"this is a replica of your chakra points. it is linked to you. so i took my claws and poked at the points till they shut down and pressed down light eough for it not to disapear. then i linked it to my body and let to of the simulation, giving me even more power and skill. did you find out the riddle?" he gave oshi a cup of tea and he started to drink his cup too.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 3:58 pm

((Ok well the bell is real it isn't conected to me but whatever))

Siting down and motioning for Ki to follow suit Oshi said "Truth my friend truth...so why are u doing this what does your eye behold" ((u can pm me))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 4:07 pm

"that is for the wind itself to hold. when the time is right, it will wisper the secret to you, and everyone else." he chuckled as he followed suit.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 5:29 pm

Ki willow i alone need to bear your secret and no other need to know but you see if you force my hand you will die!
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 6:03 pm

ki turned his head torward kitaro. "trust is a fickle thing. i beleive i already told you."^^ he smiled as his face turned grey. and his whole body poffed into smoke. there was nothing but a pile of ash. he used an ash clone.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 7:25 pm

Suddenly sakon finds himself trapped in a sphere of water. " Surprise!" said Sasori from behind " I caught you in the water prison jutsu.
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 8:55 pm

"Kitaro" said Oshi "Im not really sure what this Ki guy is doing but im pretty sure it is for a good cause...maybe we should leave him alone for a while and see what he does before jumping to conclusions"
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:45 am

Oshi you believe to strongly in Ki and you dont even know what he is capable of he must be captured destroyed or restrained so we can remove his keke without killing him or kill him or ourselves trying Oshi
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:07 pm

sakon drank the water " :P sasori your really annoying THOUSAND SWALLOWS " thousands
of paper birds mobbed sasori cutting and blinding him " not so cocky now are you :) CHERRY
BOMB " the paper birds all exploded blowing Sasori's chakra points to bits ... before anyone could
react sakon grabbed the limp ninja and surrounded him with prayer slips and beads ...
Back to top Go down

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:21 pm

Standing up Oshi says "Im sorry Ki...I want to trust you but i have my orders" Grabbing his bell Oshi watches as restraining wire circles Ki so much of it flies around him that he looks like a cocoon nothing showing at all. Summonging Tulu Oshi talks to him and the bird grabes Ki in his talons as Oshi waits for his orders from Kitaro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On The Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Road
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next