Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kush Taking a Walk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 12:12 am

Kush was walking along a dirt path in the middle of a bright green field. The field had bright green grass up to the knees due to it never being tamed. The sky was bright blue with painted on white clouds, a picture perfect day. He let his mind wander the dark inners of himself, not knowing what to expect of himself. Kush looked around the bright land, trees placed seemingly perfect around his path. It was incredible how life had this much potiential and still had so much death to deal. The world was sometype of never ending loop, the life and death struggle would never end. Kush walked along, enjoying his day.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 12:36 am

kush then heard lots of birds on his left and a person with uneven white hair runnig along the tall grass, being attacked by birds. he could hear the crazy person yelling. " no!!! get away!!! my chips!! its not bloody bird food!!" kush was familiar with that accent.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 1:59 am

Kush ran over to see Kam. "Kamoku! Long time no see eh?" Kush used a fake canadian accent. "Just strolling the glades my friend."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 2:02 am

"stop bloody mimicing me accent and help me burn these deceitful birds!" he said as he ran past kush with a bag of nachos.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 2:05 am

He did handseals. "Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" Kush spewed out a fireball that cooked most of the birds. He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 2:09 am

kamoku fell on the ground panting. "w-why the hell am i breathing?" he gasped, his heart was inactive but he could still breathe as if it took energy to run. weird. "anyway thanks dude, and next time. TELL ME WHEN YOU WANTED TO BBQ MY ASS!!!" he yelled out in as best english as he could.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 2:20 am

xD "Alright alright. I thought you were a dog with some meat or somthing by the smell." =x
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 2:24 am

" AND SO YOU SUMMON LAVA AT ME AND TRY TO GET YOUR BLOODY MANGEKOU!! JEEZ! JUST ASK NEXT TIME!" he grumbled. he was talking about their last encounter when kush thought they were 'complete' best friends. kam didnt care as much with him getting a mangekou at the cost of his life but it was the not asking part. he got up and brushed the caked dirt from his ued to be white clothes. " jeez, ever since i became a fricken surgeon every body wants mah head...."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 2:36 am

He shrugged. "...I like the more direct type of contact. Why does everyone want your head?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 2:40 am

" something about being annoying and an immortal asshole" kamoku turned and yawned. " does counting the times some brings an axe down to your skull make you an ADD problem child or a demon child? a girl said that to once when i took her bra strap and let it go, i disagree on those terms. i just think its funny that she wouldnt count." he then rememberd that he was rambling. "oh god i need a bath...."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 2:46 am

"Meh, those type of questions hurt my head. I would have told her that the demon in me made me do it. The ADD is just a side affect."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 2:50 am

"okay, good. btw, the chick what kitsuke." kamoku pulled out a towel from his metal box and walked down the road. " lets find a bloody hotspring, im filthy."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 3:02 am

Kitsuke was just nearby, in a river " Hmmm I sense Kamoku is just nearby and so as Kush...what the hell are they doing here..." Kitsuke was on her girl body,naked in the river taking a nice good bath until Kamoku and Kush came nearby. Kitsuke quickly put on her clothes for the fear that Kamoku might show up anytime...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 3:05 am

kamoku apeared by the shore and spotted kitsuke. " hey kit." kamoku walked a bit farther unphased and began to take a bath behind some branches to give 'her' space. " kush! cover your eyes! kit grew parts that you might not want to see." he called back. he loved pissing kitsuke off. he may not be human, thus having no testosterone, and also thus, having no orgies. but he loved pretending and them actually beleiving.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 3:13 am

o.o "Wait wait... whos this?" Points at the person in the river. "I thought Kitsuke was a guy."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 3:15 am

" Its me Kush, ask Kamoku why I am a girl..." Kitsuke answered after that Kitsuke turned to Kamoku..." Keep the story right if you add anymore information other than I want I swear you won't be having the bath you wanted..." Kitsuke was quite angry at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 4:22 am

"well, getting beat up by a naked girl isnt quite the bath i was thinking of but im flexible." he coughed, wiping some black blood from the corner of his mouth. still trying to laugh at his own joke. " anyway, short story is that kitsuke opend this scroll and she became cursed. every week out of the month he becomes a girl with the parts and everything, and he cant stay one gender until he finds his true love. so if the love is a guy, he stays a guy, if its a girl, he stays a girl. though im really hoping its a girl so i can make fun of them. though instead of gender periods youd be bleeding out of....well you get the blo- jeez there is no way to skim this harpher over is dere?!" he mumbled as he took off his shirt so he could wash himself. his bones jutted out and the surgical sewings could be seen but kam paid no attention to it. " so kitsu, how has that 'love' thing been lately? which gender do yah want to be?"
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 4:31 am

Kush was tooken back alittle. "That sounds like a... predicament..." Kush has a what the fuck? type of look on his face. Kush looks at Kitsuke, waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 4:53 am

..." Well at least its bearable..." Kitsuke walked towards the river again. And sit near the river bank, laying down her feet on the running water.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 4:56 am

kamoku laughed. when he was finished with his shirt he took off his pants and washed that area too. while he was still in the water he began to wash his clothes. soon the gold and white patterns were visible when the crusts of human blood and mud came off. " stupid fire resisstant clothes....i would make new ones, but nooooo. they had to take 3 frickin hours to conjur up!" he grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 9:42 am

Kush walked to the edge of the river. He took off his cloths and hopped in. "Whoo hoo!" He splashed into the water, popping back up. "This water is cold!" Kush said, shivering abit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kush Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kush Taking a Walk   Kush Taking a Walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kush Taking a Walk
Page 1 of 1