Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~ Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~ Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~ Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~ Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~ Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~ Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~ Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~ Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~ Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reikon_Keiri

Reikon_Keiri

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Leaf

Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~ Empty
PostSubject: Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~   Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~ Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 9:24 pm

General Information:
Name: Reikon Keiri

Nickname/Alias:Rei-Rei, or Oni

Weight: 98 lbs

Height: 5"4

Looks: His skin is slightly paler than normal. They go good with his eyes which are hazel, meaning they change colors. They are often a dark blue but can sometimes be seen as having turned to a lighter shade of green around the edges of his iris. This however is sometimes impossible to see because of the black curtain of hair that is mid neck length. He is slim and very quick but you would be surprised to find as slim as he is he is also very strong. He has a big scar on his neck, strangely a reminder of the day he truly became a konpaku. He wears black shirt and pants both of which are reinforced with polished silver metal plating. He has fighting bandages dyed red from being soaked in blood crossing in a "x" pattern over his entire clothing.

Personality: He likes the idea's of war and bloodshed. He finds joy in these sorts of things and is often thinking about them. He has a twisted since of personality, and its always hard to tell his friends from his enemies apart because he's just as much thinking of killing his "friends" for personal gains as he is enemies. He enjoys using methods of torture when he can and likes using weird or out of place jutsu like his blood jutsu. He can at times be serious and in such situations is not to be trifled with. Out of all this he still yet finds a way to be funny here and there and most people will find its not hard for him to make friends.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Konpaku

Kekkei Genkai: Konpaku

Clan Symbol: None

Clan History: The Konpaku are a descendant of the kouseitan'i clan. They're history dates back as far as the first great kouseitan'i wars. The first konpaku wa actually the great great grandfather of Timoshii Kouseitan'i. After him 20 more kouseitan'i reached the point when they crossed over. The last of the kouseitan'i to become a konpaku was Emanyeru Kouseitan'i through dark inheritance. the konpaku's bl allowed them to reproduce they're bl quickly because like the kouseitan'i bl it slowly erases any form of the other bl.

Rank Information:

Village: Hidden Leaf Village

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:Ninjutsu main Genjutsu sub.

Elemental Affinity:Lightning, Blood

Special Characteristics:Kekkei Genkai~ Crimson Fusion Awakening

Description:Aside from having a fairly large amount of chakra this is only his minor trait. His bloodline trait given to him by his clan didn't show in his birth for some reason. Going into a depressed state and thinking himself a failure to the clan he tries to commit suicide and "purge the clan of a defect". Suddenly his bloodline is awakened by the spill of his own blood. Some believe it was his soul determination to help the clan become the best, even by killing himself. The 5 pointed gray star appeared and strangely during this awakening his chakra made a permanent fusion with some of the cells that make his blood. Now he can manipulate his blood because of this fusion, making it appear as his very own element. This has not yet happened to anyone else in the clan and is only unique to Reikon, any other members of the clan trying this have died thus is why it is known as his Kekkei Genkai.

Jutsu(Coming Soon)
Name:
Element:
Description:

History/RP Sample:
Heres just a common sample of how I would role play myself in a situation of entering a village via "village gate"

-Reikon would be seen by the guards as a small dot on the distant road, the sun behind him making it hard to make clear any facial features. As Reikon came to a stop near the village gate he waited patiently to be noticed. Soon after a leaf village guard noticed him and approached cautiously. Reikon held his hands up in defense and as a sign of peace. The guard weighed the decision of letting him in against the choice not to and finally decided after a few seconds this stranger could be trusted. Reikon proceeded to enter threw the gates and take a nice stroll threw leaf village to admire the souls.-

History/Background Story:

Academy life~ Reikon was born into the konpaku clan. He was an oddity of his clan but wasn't ridiculed about it because of his young age and misunderstanding. He went threw the basic training just like the rest of his fellow clan members. Though at this young age he still realized the difference between him and the other children of the clan. This was thought about alot by Reikon and at such a young age thinking of these sorts of adult things led to great confusion. Thus he entered his genin age of life.

Genin life~ Reikon soon found only one way to his "difference". Having been picked on now by others in the clan who thought he was a defect, he simply sought to rid the clan of this "defect". The effect of this way of thinking and confusion, fed by teases and comments from other clan kids led to his attempt at suicide. This suicide awakened his bloodline. It was believed that his determination to allow the clan to be at its fullest, by means of killing himself, proved him to care greatly, thus activating his bloodline. After hearing this theory, and having his bloodline active, he continues his life as a genin with renewed confidence training to one day become a powerful ninja.

Rp Sample: (Give us a sample of how you RP)
Back to top Go down

Reikon_Keiri ~The Blood Oni~
Page 1 of 1