Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Missing-Nin

Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Empty
PostSubject: Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu   Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 9:12 pm

Naraki was standing in the top of a swaying tree, lightning was forming all around the area. The bolts were extending from the earth to the sky in a matter of miliseconds. She had her combat gear on, resembling that of her father; Madara's. Her eyes were bloodshot, and her Sharingan was activating as time was spent in rest. The rain fell hard, seeming to break trees at the slightest touch. She awaited the arrival of the jounin known as, Naizu.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu   Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 7:39 pm

Naizu appeared through mists in a branch above Naraki, lying against the base with his arms crossed. He spoke," You, you must be of the uchiha clan, judging by those eyes". His oakegan already active, he knew to be careful, but his eyes scanned the lovely womans body from neck to toe, almost falling off the tree.
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Missing-Nin

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu   Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 7:52 pm

She looked up, seeming to be emotionless. The rain pelting against her gear ever so lightly. She notices his eyes scanning her body and laughs lightly. "Do you enjoy looking at my body?" She asked, appearing behind him in an instant, an imprint was still in the mist shaped like her body when she moved. It was quick. Too quick. She held his head and laid it lightly on her shoulder. She licked his neck lightly, and laughed with a low maniacal tone. She looked at him, and laughed once more.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu   Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 8:56 pm

Naizu seemed almost hypotized with the woman, turning around slowly. His eyes closed then opened as a gloss like coat was now around them. He spoke to her softly as he grabbed the tree with his arm deceptively close to her body." You know of me, I can tell by your eyes and your eyes alone. But can also tell.." Mistified his body once more, this time the mist passe through her to get behind her as for a moment their bodies were one. He resolidified with his head over her shoulder and speaking into her ear,"you enjoyed the attention. I just wonder if you wish that it wasn't just my eyes scanning over you" he said finishing his sentence and with a smile on his face.

Name:Kyukou
Element:Doujutsu
Description:(Only availible during piercing mind or higher oakegan) Almost as if a gloss were

coated onto Naizus eyes, they become protecting mechanizms. Naizu's eyes reflect a genjutsu

cast instantly but becomes blind for 1 post following. This can only be used once per 4 post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu   Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 2:41 pm

[Locked]

Approval for this character is frozen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu   Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reign of Blood - Naraki VS. Naizu
Page 1 of 1