Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Haduki sparing room come fight me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist Village

Haduki sparing room come fight me Empty
PostSubject: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:16 pm

haduki walks up to the lazy river and sets down his wrapped up case on the ground
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:25 pm

Haduki sparing room come fight me 1zebhqp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:29 pm

A huge madd of sand starts to build up in the distance and it starts to pile up then come in a wave crashing through everything and destroying all in its way. Then he hind it is Gaara with his hand clapped and it chakra exploding from him. "Lets go my student." Gaara screams

Name: Quicksand in the Style of a Waterfall (流砂瀑流, Ryūsa Bakuryū; English TV "Sand Tsunami")
Type: A, Offensive, All ranges[1]
User: Gaara
Description
This jutsu sends a massive amount of sand towards an opponent in the form of a wave, covering and "drowning" them in an ocean of sand. In addition to the wave effect of the jutsu, Gaara can control the sand, allowing him to attack his opponent while they attempt to outrun the wave. This appears to be the only one of Gaara's moves that requires hand seals, and in practice is virtually unavoidable. It is usually followed by an area crushing technique to kill the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:32 pm

The Puppet Technique (傀儡の術, Kugutsu no Jutsu?)

karasu comess unwraped... haduki attaches chakra strings..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:37 pm

Gaara steps back clenching his fist pulling it back and making a large chunk or the sand come down towards his student but then he does hand sings and the sand coming down on him then turns in to little individual ball of sand raining down on him so this would be more that a challenge to get out of for a chuunin. Gaara also then speeds the sand up he would not give his student a break. Gaara was going to make him the best he could make him. "Remember the jutsu i taught you try it!" Gaara shouts at him as the sand rained down on his building around him

Name: Sand Drizzle (砂時雨, Suna Shigure; English TV "Sand Shower")
Type: C, Offensive, All ranges
User: Gaara
Description
An alternative to Sand Coffin, Gaara simply gathers sand from the Earth and makes it come down like a rain, targeting his opponents from above. It can be used with the Sand Binding Coffin technique to crush an opponent. The advantage of this technique is that he can use sand even if the sand in his gourd is exhausted. In Naruto video games and in the second movie, Sand Drizzle was used for hitting opponents with a bullet-fast movement, eventually killing them if it hit somewhere fatal. Another form of this jutsu is called Sand Lightning Rod. In the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series, this attack is called "Sand Shower".
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:42 pm

karasu shoots kunais with paper bombs at the massive ball of sand.. haduki jumps back and places his hands on the ground earth style mud pit jutsu.. a large mud pit forms under gaara..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:49 pm

Gaara jumped up then the sand held him up and teh sand water fall crashed down with his student in the middle of it and the kuni was eaten by the sand then paper bomb ripped to but when Gaara jumped up he foot got caught in the mud for a second but he got it out. "Good gob now what else are you going to do of the jutsus I showed you." Gaara then do hand sings and charge up chakra fro a big attack with him under the sand most likely
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:53 pm

karasu flys quickly tworads gaara a blade shooting out of his hand swiping tworad gaara.. haduki controlls karasu " i got a supprise for u gaara"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:54 pm

ooc: how can you do that if you are under sand crushed and you never didi anything about that
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 3:01 pm

ooc: oh i guess i dint see that sorry

haduki is trapped under sand but is able to work out hand signs a small dome grows preventing anymore sand from raining down on haduki..

Name: Earth dome
Type: Nin
Element: Earth
Description: a jutsu that puts the users hands on the ground and then the ground rumbles and a big dome starts to from and when it is finished it creates a dome where it is pure black in there. You can escape this jutsu by simply braking the rock because this is no more strong than a normal rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 3:02 pm

ooc: gtg
ill post soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haduki sparing room come fight me   Haduki sparing room come fight me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haduki sparing room come fight me
Page 1 of 1