Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Haduki vs anyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist Village

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 7:07 pm

Haduki, takes flying kick to the face flying back landing on the ground. hadukis face being crushed kuraos disguess weres off..
haduki unwraves the pack on kuraos back. hadukis gets in puppet stance.. hadukis chakra strings now visible to all.. hadukis in full controll of both puppets now..

Last edited by Haduki on Mon 08 Jun 2009, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 7:15 pm

Kagerichi, appearing out of the sky, lands a few yards away from the missing-nin. "Well. Well. Well..." Kagerichi says in a taunting tone. "A young Missing-Nin... Your looking for a spar I suppose? Well, lets make it fast." Kagerichi says. Kagerichi withdraws a basic pipe from his golden case and holds it, firmly, in his right hand. Taking a pinch of tobacco and inlaying it in the tube, Kagerichi snaps his finger, ejecting a small flame through his thumb - lighting the tube.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 9:45 pm

"hmm" haduki reaches into his pack and pulls out a green scroll.. haduki places the scroll on the ground and unwravels it. poof and out of the of smoke the silouet of a puppet appears.. "your move"
Back to top Go down

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 9:52 pm

"Bad Idea." Kagerichi says, running at the Missing-Nin. After obtaining a very quick sprint, Kagerichi jumps in the air, thus, executing 'Flying Barbaric Kick'. A split second before this, Kagerichi 'Body Whisks' himself into the front of the Shinobi, making this Taijutsu attack almost impossible to avoid.

~
Jutsus Used:
~

Name: Flying Barbaric Kick
Type: Taijutsu
Description: An extremely harsh attack, the user flies at the opponent and releases an amazingly powerful kick to their midsection, causing them to fly back as much as 500 yards.

Name: Body Whisk
Description: The user projects him/herself at high speeds in a linear direction, almost looking like the user teleported (depending on skill level). Good for avoiding explosions/huge-radius attacks/etc. The farther the user 'whisks' themselves, the more stamina is used.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:00 pm

Haduki, takes flying kick to the face flying back landing on the ground. hadukis face being crushed kuraos disguess weres off..
haduki unwraves the pack on kuraos back. hadukis gets in puppet stance.. hadukis chakra strings now visible to all.. hadukis in full controll of both puppets now..

{better?}

Last edited by Haduki on Mon 08 Jun 2009, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:04 pm

[[ Whatever happened to the kick? I was about 2 inches away from you, your puppet would've gone flying back 200 yards or so - not to mention probably break it. Edit please. ]]
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:15 pm

(is that better)
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:29 pm

(Read my description of the Taijutsu more. I hit the mid section, also, that puppet is practically destroyed. A kick like that will destroy most any solid object such as bamboo/wood/stone/etc.)
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:46 pm

haduki. splinters as he lands making it easy to sees kurari was disquesed as haduki the whole time.haduki doesnt land softly. banged up and bloody haduki unwraves the pack on kuraris back.. He slowly regains his equilibrium from bein knocked back so far.. haduki takes back control of his first puppet karasu. karasu darts twords kageherici releasing a poisoned blade from his hand..

(sorry ill read more closly next time)
Back to top Go down

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:51 pm

[[Hey, NP, your still learning :D]]

The blade lands and slices Kagerichi all the way through, making Kagerichi explode into smoke, covering the puppet with a smokescreen of smog. Appearing a few meters behind the Missing-Nin, Kagerichi does one simple hand sign which completely erupts the smoke around the puppet, causing a huge explosion - engulfing the puppet. "Bingo!" Kagerichi says, turning to the Missing-Nin.

~
Jutsu used:
~

Name: Smoke Implosion/Explosion
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Smoke
Description: The user explodes a wafting clump of smoke. This explosion has the chance to blind/deafen/stun/confuse/destroy/etc. If the explosion is used inside of someone it is a 90% instant kill.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:59 pm

haduki realizing his efforts a futile. knowing that karasu was now useless.. "hmm your good way be on my skill level" haduki thnks "hmm i got a few more tricks up my sleave.. haduki pulls out his final scroll. the scroll explodes puff out from the cloud appears sanshouo.. " you defeated my other pupets easily but not this one. hes strong as a iron wall hes almost indestructable. Sanshouo guards his puppeter. "im ready for whatever u got"
Back to top Go down

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:03 pm

"I know this puppet. I know all of them." Kagerichi says. "Especially this one's weakness..." Kagerichi releases a giant puff of smoke and commands eight 'smoke tentacles', that could slice through stone like butter, under the puppet, and spike up - ready to destroy it from the bottom up.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:09 pm

Haduki seesing that his puppet is about to become ruble.. sanshouo attemps to jump back trying to aviod the tenticles" hmm u know my puppets weakness idk how, but im not done with you yet" haduki places his hands on the ground roots grow from under kagerichis feet grabing him and attemting down into the earth. "you dint know i manipulated wood".

Last edited by Haduki on Mon 08 Jun 2009, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:10 pm

[[ Just checking, did the smoke hit the puppet? You never specified what exactly happened with it, please do a quick edit - thanks :) ]]
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:15 pm

Haduki seesing that his puppet is about to become ruble.. sanshouo attemps to jump back trying to aviod the tenticles" hmm u know my puppets weakness idk how, but im not done with you yet" haduki places his hands on the ground roots grow from under kagerichis feet grabing him and attemting down into the earth. "you dint know i manipulated wood".
Back to top Go down

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:20 pm

"Fell for it again..." Kagerichi says, exploding the eight, large, smoke tentacles. He knew that this may not have destroyed the puppet, but it would definitely injure the puppeteer.

[[Short >.< Sorry!]]
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:26 pm

hadukis trying to jump back in time but doesnt the smoke injures haduki severely, he only has the use of one arm.

"u were so busy woring about my puppets that u dint see the root around ur legs". hadukis roots tighten around kagerichi body and attempt to squeeze the life out of him.
Back to top Go down

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:31 pm

"Oh I didn't forget about those..." Kagerichi says in a blazze' tone, bursting into a log and jumping out of a tree - landing in front of the heavily injured Shinobi and releasing his 'Monkey Combo'.

~
Jutsus used:
~

Name: Monkey Combo
Description: A powerful combo consisting of quick jabs and kicks.

*1st Phase - The user releases a barrage of jabs, with the knuckles, to the opponent's midsection (stomach/chest).
*2nd Phase - The user than knees the opponent into the air and does a spinning kick into their stomach, sending them flying back.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:37 pm

haduki lands on the cold dirt. after kagerichi lands his barage of attaks on hadukis body.. "uhh i give"
Back to top Go down

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:40 pm

"Crap... Now look what I've done..." Kagerichi says. Forming smoke around the injured Shinobi he lets him hover next to Kagerichi, laying down. "You just sleep and we'll get you to the Mist Village asap..." Kagerichi says, walking off with the Missing-Nin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haduki vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haduki vs anyone   Haduki vs anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haduki vs anyone
Page 1 of 1