Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

to the leaf village.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

to the leaf village. Empty
PostSubject: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:06 pm

ki smelled the air. it was slightly stufy since a town laid a few miles away. he would have to camp in the woods tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:15 pm

Kitaro was still unsure and followed Ki to the camp to make sure he was here for peace
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:18 pm

ki walked slowly till sunset. then he sat down and pulled out a cup of something. he ust left it 10 yards from himself and lt a fire. then he pulled out a blue fruit. it was as big as a mango and had green spotts. he ate that and crossed his leggs, then closed his eyes. suposedly asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:18 pm

then rengenke also snuck up behind kitaro and whispered " wat r u doing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:19 pm

KItaro kept watch never faltering eating pills to stay awake even when Ki was asleep or supposidly asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:21 pm

Oshi apeared without a sound by Kitaro saying quietly "This guy looks totally inisent i dont think he means harm and if he does he isn't very strong looking so we should be able to beat him. Just leave him alone for now."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:22 pm

ki woke up an hour before dawn and looked at the cup. he laughed ever so slightly. then he got up and broke camp. he stopped a bit when he went out of sight. he was taking off his glasses and....his contacts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:25 pm

Kitaro used realease in case there was any Genjutsu around and continued to follow Ki thinking less and less that he was a peacful monk and ignoring Oshiroku
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:28 pm

he pulled out his glasses and contacts. "now i can see better..." his eyes were a shade of yellow/green. it was a bit normal but it seemed to swim. "now before i go, i mustpractice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:28 pm

Following Kitaro Oshi thought to himself. I wonder what this guy is doing. He seemed fine but im starting to think Kitaro is right. I just hope he isn't doing anything bad because i would hate to see such a nice guy turn out bad.
Back to top Go down

this guys up 2 somthing rengenke thought while checking the bingo book for his name "ahh here its is missing-nin" rengenke quickly use 3tomoe sharigan 2 check his charka to c if anything was wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:30 pm

Maybe i should follow to protect him from Regenke or Kitaro. I dont think he is doing anything wrong and those two might over react to his presence and do something bad. thought Oshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:31 pm

Kitaro jumped down to meet with Ki
"so Ki as a jounin of the leaf the villiage you are entering i must ask to see all objects you are carrying on your person before you begin to practice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:33 pm

rengenke quietly waited in the tree he was hiding to c wat he would pull out
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:33 pm

ki began to collect atoms and set them below his fruit core. and he lifted the fruit core into thin air. it looked like he was phsycic or something. he looked a bit like this.

to the leaf village. Claymore%20-%2001%20-%20Medium%2001
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:36 pm

"okay." he pulled out an entire box of contacts, an umbrella, some acupunture needles, a bag of fruit, a jug of buttermilk with something spicy in it, different dried herbs, a motar an pestle, sandals, a string of beads, yukatas, books, cloths, coins, and a thin staff. but no charms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:39 pm

Like i thought he is perfectly harmless thought Oshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:40 pm

no no no just non dangerous things doesnt mean he is harmless and some things could be used as weapons
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:41 pm

ki put his contacts back in. they were now brown. "im sorry for scaring you like that i have a....problem with my eyesight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:42 pm

Kitaro went back into the trees and followed Ki to 100 feet from from the villiage...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:46 pm

"this guy isnt normal" he said 2 himself "and y the leaf wats so speacial bout the leaf?" then he suddenly thought " if hes a "monk" like he says he shouldnt fight back" hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:52 pm

hold it regneke that is a last resort ill pm you my thoughts and you wait by gates I have a plan
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 6:45 pm

ki repacked his stuff and trudged on. "wonder why this place is so high on security, i mean, its only a village after all." he began to put his glasses back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 7:54 pm

Running up next to Ki Oshi said "I didn't think you were a danger but i had to make sure just in case. There at the end i thought i might have to protect you instead of the village. Good thing Regenke backed off. Good luck in what ever you are doing Ki" Then Oshi dissapeard into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 9:38 pm

ki closed his eyes like a lizard and smiled. "good people those chuunins. just need to give em a push." ki finally reached his goal. the leaf village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to the leaf village.   to the leaf village. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to the leaf village.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next