Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

studying in the leaf village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

studying in the leaf village Empty
PostSubject: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:33 pm

Kitaro and Kisho study and reasearch area
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:37 pm

"well here is all the information i have on the Willows" he said as he placed a file on the table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:48 pm

Kitaro added a quick message about kekegenkai and suffocation and asked kisho what to start out doing
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:49 pm

"well for starters look over the information, and if you would like to do some tests i've brought several items with me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:50 pm

for that we need a willow either voluntarily or involuntarily
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:52 pm

"well i have bone marrow, skin samples, hair, and a peice of a chair he made with his atom eyes" he said as he pulled out several items from his bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:55 pm

the chair try looking at regular chair see if the molecular level is the exact same
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:57 pm

"well that will be difficult with out the proper mircosope"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:01 pm

i dont mind waiting while you get it from the kimura clan
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:02 pm

"it would be to large to get here" he said as he sat down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:04 pm

then take the chair there and examine this chair and see what the difference is then come here and tell me
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:05 pm

"well i'll do that some other time, for now lets focus on things we can do here" he said as he pulled over the other things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:09 pm

well measure the bone marrow of a willow against that of mine a semi normal human and tell me the differences
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:10 pm

"well i already have data of a normal bone marrow sample so all i have to do is test the willow's" he said as he began testing the marrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:11 pm

what are the results Kitaro asked after Kisho stood up
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:14 pm

"you need to be more paitent, these test aren't instan you know" he said as he continued testing "why don't you compare the har to a normaly hair"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:16 pm

Kitaro began to go through the hair samples with Kisho's supplied normal hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:21 pm

Kitaro noticed that the hair in had no age to it and it was constantly killing then reviving itself which might explain how willows live so long "hm i guess no willows ever go bald"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:27 pm

"well i've finished analyzing the marrow" he said as he looked towards Kitaro "it has half the calcium than normal, dissolves almost instantly in acid, and it doesn't have the properties of normal marrow, mainly the fact that it doesn't help with bone growth or healing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:29 pm

odd what supports there bodies if there bones are so weak it took 1700 pounds to break it and its not as strong as a human skin or muscle must have something to do with it and the hair discovery means that it is possible that the bones when still inside a willow can die and regenerate millons of times a second so pressure breaks them millons of times but they just come back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:31 pm

kisho find out about the chair and see if it has the same properties
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:32 pm

"well the marrow doesn't have anything to do with their bone's strength, it almost seems as if it doesn't serve any purpose at all" he put down the note pad he had and said "so did you find anything about the hair, and i told you, i'll examine the chair next time i go home"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:35 pm

yes i figurered out that the hair kills itself and then revives itself almost quickly enough where it doesnt age but it does slightly so maybe the willow clan lives so long because they die then come back to life so fast its like they aged a second in 5 seconds or 5.7 seconds and they are hard to kill because they are always dying anyway
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:39 pm

"well without proper testing of a living specimen i can't prove or disprove that, but i'll keep that in mind" he wrote some things down on the note pad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:42 pm

so what else can we study without a living specimin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

studying in the leaf village
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: