Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The leaf village secret scroll Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The leaf village secret scroll Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The leaf village secret scroll Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The leaf village secret scroll Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The leaf village secret scroll Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The leaf village secret scroll Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The leaf village secret scroll Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The leaf village secret scroll Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The leaf village secret scroll Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The leaf village secret scroll

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The leaf village secret scroll Empty
PostSubject: The leaf village secret scroll   The leaf village secret scroll Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 12:12 pm

Sanin are the guards of the scroll if all sanin are defeated then the scroll is owned by the defeater
Back to top Go down

The leaf village secret scroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: The leaf village secret scroll   The leaf village secret scroll Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:35 pm

The scroll sat in a holder in the center of a hut. Oshi concentrated drawing his swords as rock walls surrounded the hut on every side. The rock box grew as more and more walls surrounded it. In all there were 10 walls. "That should do Kitaro...I don't think anyone will be stealing that" Oshi said.
Back to top Go down

The leaf village secret scroll
Page 1 of 1