Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Uchiha's way of training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle Uchiha
Dead Ninja
Kyle Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

The Uchiha's way of training Empty
PostSubject: The Uchiha's way of training   The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:31 am

It was a hot afternoon where Kyle goes to a secret place. Kyle was from a mission on fighting a missing-nin,he seated at the the grass and began to think "My goal in life is to become a powerful shinobi. I don't wanna be weak in the eyes of others,I will do all things just to get my goal." Kyle begans to glance at his Curse mark and thinks again. "This is not my own power,I can be a strong shinobi without the curse seal form. Sharingan.. Sharingan is too power..This is the only weapon that I have from now.." Kyle stands and wiped himself and said "There's no such time!! I need a training!!". Kyle activates his Sharingan and draws some shurikens. He makes clones and command them to throw logs at him as many as his clones can. They started to throw logs at Kyle. Kyle moves backward and used his Sharingan manipulate all his shurikens to destroys the logs. After a while,his clones draws some shurikens and throws it to him. He moves backward to see all the projectiles and manipulate them. He focused his eyes at his clones and reversed it to them. All clones have poofs and the training upgraded his knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha's way of training   The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:19 am

While walking at the road,Kentashi found Kyle at the road making a special training. He said "Bucko,Can I join your training?? Ive been busy these days so I'm not feeling well now,hehehe..I confused if we're cousins because we have the same surname.." :D
Back to top Go down
Kyle Uchiha
Dead Ninja
Kyle Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha's way of training   The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:25 am

I'm so happy that you were here bucko..We can make our training now together.. Don't worry,your pain will not last until tommorow..Kyle said while giving his friend a sweet smile. He took a distance to his friend and said, Can you give me hug??I know it can take away all your pain. Kyle gave another sweet smile to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha's way of training   The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:31 am

Kentashi was very surprised on his friend's words.. He laughed at his friend and said "Are you a gay?????? Hahahahahahaha..You're so funny!! Hahahaha!!.. :hahaha: Are you really serious about that,bucko??" Kentashi walked closer to his friend and gave him a very tight hug "How about this hug my gay friend?? :hahaha: You haven't told me that you we're a big gay!!!" while Kentashi hugged his friend while laughing. :D
Back to top Go down
Kyle Uchiha
Dead Ninja
Kyle Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha's way of training   The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:39 am

While his friend was hugging Kyle tightly,he changed his face like an evil person and activates his Tomoe 3 Sharingan,"What did you said?..I am a gay?? Your not funny bucko.." Kyle used some of his snakes to hold Kentashi tightly and grabs some of Kentashi's kunai. He stabs his friend deeply that hits the vital organs and said"Don't worry bucko..This is all for you..This will make your pain gone...FOREVER... He looked straightly at his friends eyes and kicked Kentashi Uchiha leaving him dead.
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha's way of training   The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:43 am

Kentashi can't believed what happened. He said with anger "You are a TRAITOR,Kyle Uchiha!!". A few moments, Kentashi losed his breath.

((Hey!! Why did you do it to me?)) The Uchiha's way of training 67756
Back to top Go down
Kyle Uchiha
Dead Ninja
Kyle Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha's way of training   The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:49 am

Kyle showed his friend a sweet smile and said "I'm just proving that I am not a gay..Goodbye". Kyle disappeared with a sweet smile leaving a bloody dead person. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha's way of training   The Uchiha's way of training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Uchiha's way of training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: